Lee Precision Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oops

Boolit Master
    Check the cat box!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Check the cat box!
    Believe it or not I actually did that and I even looked in the fridge!
    Statistics show that criminals commit fewer crimes after they have been shot

Boolit Master
    A dropped part nearly always hits your Boot and goes far under the bench,usualy at critical time when you have several jobs on the go and running out of time.I might issue the neighbours with Earplugs one of these days.Yes that is an Extractor,missed a few out when assembling in my time.

Boolit Buddy

Well, now I know what that part is in case I ever take my Marlin apart.
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Boolit Man
    A friend have given me a Kel-Tec .380. I was exploring this little handgun when the ejector fell out. I looked all over and under etc. etc. No ejector. Weeks later what should turn up but this ejector. The little part was in the geographic center of the little loading room. In the meantime a new ejector-plus an extra-had been ordered. Also undid Bubba's modifications at the same time. All this gave me time to study on this lost problem. All things are in orbit in this cosmos. Some move much faster in their orbit. Therefore these little parts move into the singularity an out more quickly. As a result it is pointless to look for these things-they will pass us again as they move through their orbit. I have studied this problem many times.

Boolit Master

Some will undoubtedly come up with a math formula that will help us find lost parts. In the mean time I will continue to use a broom and look for the part among the chips.