Load DataLee PrecisionWidenersInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Men ! I am sickened by this behavior, sickened. 89 year old WWII vet beaten to death

Banned

Virtually all black/white crime consists of blacks beating, robbing, killing, and raping whites. It is rare that whites do the same to blacks. Needs to stop

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dtknowles View Post
    If there is any reason to think they attacked him because he was old or white or disabled there need to be additional federal charges brought. If the justice department casts a blind eye on this they are negligent, the media needs get on this. Blacks and LGBT are not the only protected classes when it comes to hate crimes and the justice department needs to make that clear or federal prosecutions are not about justice but about politics.

Tim
    The story won't make it to the mainstream media because it does not fit the official line.

dale in Louisiana

Bring back capital punishment I say. No point to pay for these morons to lounge in jail with the dwindling public money.
    Make them work - HARD work to pay for the crime.
    Those bleeding hearts that screams human rights for them can work alongside the sons of rabid dogs.

Boolit Grand Master
    Those of us who spent careers working with the victims of goblin outrages can be pretty Kafka-esque when it comes to what would be justifiable retribution for their atrocities. I love how the sob-sisters for doing away with the death penalty pine and moan about "cruel and unusual punishment". They should see the crime scenes I've processed......the carnage and blood and savagery blatantly present therein. Tell me about "cruel and unusual", you hypocrites. You same trendy leftist do-gooders that pine for the lives of murdering monsters are also right to the front when it's time to fight for abortion rights, aren't you? Just so I get this right......you place higher value on the life of a convicted murderer than upon that of an innocent unborn child, correct? That is SICK, and so is a belief system that supports same.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Moderator Emeritus

Death sentence march them to a gallows when they confess. No confession give them exactly 1 year to appeal then off to the gallows.

Boolit Master

Sometimes I just wish God would give me a ministry of being a death angel. The older I become I certainly have gotten softer and sappy in some areas and other areas like this topic make me just cry out for immediate justice, screw the trial. Like MaryB, I think public hangings would sure lower crime rates.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance gpidaho's Avatar
    This whole thing is getting sooooo out of hand. I gave my girls my carry guns thinking they may need them more than me, and yes they carry. I took possession of my new one just today. Will go back to my old ways and put it on just after my shoes and socks. GP

Moderator Emeritus

My carry gun is the last thing I hang by the bed at night next to the bedroom 9mm and the shotgun, and first thing I pick up in the morning to put with the days clothes! If it isn't on me it is in front of me on the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by 9.3X62AL View Post
    Those of us who spent careers working with the victims of goblin outrages can be pretty Kafka-esque when it comes to what would be justifiable retribution for their atrocities. I love how the sob-sisters for doing away with the death penalty pine and moan about "cruel and unusual punishment". They should see the crime scenes I've processed......the carnage and blood and savagery blatantly present therein. Tell me about "cruel and unusual", you hypocrites. You same trendy leftist do-gooders that pine for the lives of murdering monsters are also right to the front when it's time to fight for abortion rights, aren't you? Just so I get this right......you place higher value on the life of a convicted murderer than upon that of an innocent unborn child, correct? That is SICK, and so is a belief system that supports same.
    You, sir, have hit the nail squarely and heavily on the head, and mirror my sentiments to a ''tee".
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. " --(Thomas Jefferson)

"Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug pusher an unlicensed pharmacist."

When you put Political Correctness ahead of justice, you get no justice.
    Mark Fuhrman

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 9.3X62AL View Post
    No, No.
    Not "murdering monsters" but rather unfortunate misguided victims of society.
    They're victims - they were forced to be that way by society. Oh, yeah - and of course racism too.
    I know it's true because TV told me so.
    Society is to blame.
    That means me and you - but especially you if you're white and conservative.
    Now don't you feel guilty? It's all your fault.
    And don't those "victims of society" make excellent political pawns to justify continually increasing government programs and expenditures - with the consequent increase of power and control for bureaucrats and politicians? (Especially leftist politicians.)

See? It's all in how you look at it - and who benefits from it.

Uncle R.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale in Louisiana View Post
    The story won't make it to the mainstream media because it does not fit the official line.

dale in Louisiana
    Yeah, just one more indication that the current administration and the liberal media are racist.

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks, Al. Great point and insight from one that has been there. I never have had to do
    that job, but have had several police officer friends that have had that or really bad car accident
    duty and were scarred by the horrible images of carnage. Being a police officer is a very
    difficult job in many ways. At least with the car accidents they didn't have to try to process
    that this was done by a person, ON PURPOSE.

Bill
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Master

I'm all for offing these people, but being practical with today's lefties around I would like to see at least a minimum off 50 years no parole for good behavior.

One step ata time until things are in the proper order.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by smokeywolf View Post
    I have prescribed to that concept for decades. Since 1978 when Lawrence Singleton raped Mary Vincent and cut off both her arms, threw her off a cliff and left her for dead. He only spent 7 years in prison for that. smokeywolf
    I remember that case well. Yep, he did 7 years for raping her and cutting off both of her arms with an ax. 7 years. When he got out (with both of his arms) of the California prison they put him up in a trailer house on prison grounds to protect him from the public, he then moved to Florida where he succeeded in murdering a woman and he died in prison a short time later.

I have long been an advocate of an eye for an eye and carrying out the sentence in public.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    I remember that case well. Yep, he did 7 years for raping her and cutting off both of her arms with an ax. 7 years. When he got out (with both of his arms) of the California prison they put him up in a trailer house on prison grounds to protect him from the public, he then moved to Florida where he succeeded in murdering a woman and he died in prison a short time later.

I have long been an advocate of an eye for an eye and carrying out the sentence in public.

Rick
    Have always wondered, should the person or people responsible for signing off on a violent criminal's early release, be held complicit in any injuries or deaths caused by that criminal during the time that that criminal would have been incarcerated, had he or she served their entire sentence?

smokeywolf
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master

I do not see how race can be left out of this, because you know as well as I do that had that old veteran pulled a pistol and put both of his attackers down, the black community would have rioted, burned, pillaged and otherwise brought national attention down on the old vet. Unless, of course, the grand jury decided to prosecute and punish the vet for protecting himself.

Sorry folks, I have black friends that I love. But none of them are punks that go stealing and beating other people....
    Dysfunctional Disturbed Disabled Debonair Navy Veteran
    Swift Boats, Vietnam, 1967-1968.

"You are never too old to learn something stupid."

Boolit Grand Master
    Our own member Recluse said it best on another forum......."It's time for some Old Testament retribution." I get real tired of being told by elitist twits that my core values and lifelong beliefs are in error, when their answers to public policy questions and national security issues are so blatantly mistaken.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master
    Larry Singleton was white, if thats of any importance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Singleton

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lbaize3 View Post
    I do not see how race can be left out of this, because you know as well as I do that had that old veteran pulled a pistol and put both of his attackers down, the black community would have rioted, burned, pillaged and otherwise brought national attention down on the old vet. Unless, of course, the grand jury decided to prosecute and punish the vet for protecting himself.
    I do not, in fact, know that.

The race angle being played by the media is all about the police. Darren Wilson and the cop in NY were young and fit people in a 1:1 or multiple officer:1 situations. Even the race pimps like Jackson and Sharpton know they couldn't make hay out of a 2:1 attack on an 89 year old man.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Boolit Master
    Savages,they have cancelled out their right to live.After all we destroy mad dogs.