Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication
Page 97 of 609 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 12161

Thread: What did you do in the reloading room today?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Put two coats of stain on the new bench. Apparently the house now stinks. I don't smell it outside of the basement. If she thinks the stain smells bad just wait until the polyurethane tomorrow :laugh:
    Put that poly on with a sprayer and she'll lock you in the basement for good, LOL!

Unpacked and tried out my new PatMarlin's gas check maker. Adding to my self sufficiency.

Swapped out brass in the tumbler; organized the 260 pieces of 45ACP brass I was given (don't have anything that uses that caliber or dies to load it but that will change eventually) and smelted about 9lbs of range scrap.

Boolit Master
    Mounted warne mounts and a vx3 to my new cz 550 fs 6.5x55
    Life is so much better with dogs!

Boolit Buddy
    Somewhere in the woods of Central Oklahoma
    First time I've been able to add to this thread! Got my first bullet mold a couple of days ago and fired up my brand new 20# Lyman pot today and cast some bullets for my .38-55 C. Sharps 1885 Highwall. Now I'm an official member of the family. (only I've got a ton to learn from all you guys!)

Cleaned it top to bottom!!!
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Proverbs 1:7

Boolit Grand Master

Congrats, Chris C!
    I lubed and checked my 360-230 hunting boolits and some 311-041's in the Lyman with BAC, checked and re-applied LLA on the RD 310-164's for my 300 Savage. May even get to shoot that 99 before the weekend is over.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris C View Post
    First time I've been able to add to this thread! Got my first bullet mold a couple of days ago and fired up my brand new 20# Lyman pot today and cast some bullets for my .38-55 C. Sharps 1885 Highwall. Now I'm an official member of the family. (only I've got a ton to learn from all you guys!)
    Welcome aboard Chris. Lots of nice guys here more than willing to help out. Congrats!
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Proverbs 1:7

Boolit Buddy
    Somewhere in the woods of Central Oklahoma
    Thanks, guys. I've only been loading for the past 4 years or so. Just got tired of never havin' the right sized bullets for my firearms. Figured it was time to get serious about this a roll my own from start to finish. (now if someone will just tell me how to make my brass cases and primers!)

Boolit Buddy
    Converted 100 30-06 into 9.3x57 and got started on turning some 375 Whelen which I no longer use into 10.75x57.
    Only left handed guns are interesting!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    Converted 100 30-06 into 9.3x57 and got started on turning some 375 Whelen whi.ch I no longer use into 10.75x57.
    Cool cartridges! Been eyeballing a Ruger #1 in (I think) 9.3x57 and was a bit intrigued. Never heard of the 10.75x57. Guess I need to do a bit off research.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Buddy
    It is the same case as the 9.3x57 but opened up to .423. It has an almost imperceptible shoulder, just enough of a bump to establish the correct headspace. Even less shoulder than the 400 Whelen which I have loaded for extensively.
    Only left handed guns are interesting!

Boolit Master
    Setup my single stage as de priming station and ran 200 pcs 9mm next is a bunch of 223. I also want to stabilize my LLM and remove any slight wobble today.
    I'm a Red Cross blood donor- are you? Make an appointment to donate today http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation
    http://www.redcrossblood.org/

FOR Disaster Relief DONATIONS-
    http://http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations

Boolit Bub

Sorted through this, got 100kg of lead head nails and stick on wheel weights, 70kg of coww and a small amount of steel and zinc weights. Got some smelting to do now.

@6622729

Let me know what you think of the gas check maker.

OF

Finished making mods so I could get case feeder to work with 380 ACP on a Dillon 550.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	158889Click image for larger version. 

Views:	55 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	158890 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	54 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	158891
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    ILSA MEMBER
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

In Remembrance

Loaded 60 rounds of 270.
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Moved some powder to the nice 1 inch thick wood chest a friend made me for powder. Deep enough for 8# jugs or stacking 1# cans two high. Can hold 48# of powder. Rope handles held on with copper bands and solid enough to pull on. He ran 2x4's though planer to make 1x1 inch pieces that are interlocking at the corners. The handle on the top is to discourage setting stuff on the non-latching lid. It also reduced chance dear wife will take it and put a cushion on it and claim it as an ottoman or end table. I'm going to put a harbor freight 4 wheel furniture dolly under it to make it portable and keep it off the floor.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3917-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	158912
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Paper Patched some boolits to Try in my well worn JP Sauer & Son Mauser 98!
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Boolit Master
    filled another 2 mason jars with 9mm and berry plated bullets. Another 1500 to use up before I switch to cast.