Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RepackboxSnyders JerkyWidenersLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Daisy CO2 200

Daisy CO2 200

just got my second one + lifter is stuck in up position - are there any repairers that work on them? - any help would be appreciated - thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN2081.JPG  
    never pick a fight with an old man - if he is too old to fight he will just kill you -
    in this current crisis our government is not the solution , it is the problem ! -

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

as they say in latin

I googled "daisy co200 repair", and got several hits - I hope this one can be of some help to you.

https://www.instructables.com/Bringi...-Back-to-Life/

Now I lay me down to sleep
    A gun beside me is what I keep
    If I awake, and you're inside
    The coroner's van is your next ride

thanks for the link - i have the original factory repair manual, but my problem is i can not remove the manifold + barrel assy. , thats why i was seeking a repair person - i do not want to force + break anything, pistol + holster are in pristine condition - there used to be a poster onthe Daisy that had a repair service, but no longer - -thanks again-
    never pick a fight with an old man - if he is too old to fight he will just kill you -
    in this current crisis our government is not the solution , it is the problem ! -

as they say in latin

totally frustrated - 3 hours of trying + going over manual instructions + several video's + no progress -

as they say in latin

Boolit Master
    a step by step
    model 1200 hope it's the same
    scroll down model 200 there also
    https://anotherairgunblog.blogspot.c...ch?q=daisy+200
    Last edited by 4060MAY; 06-10-2024 at 11:11 AM.

thanks for reply but, carefully performed everything in 3 different videos + in factory repair manual, still can not separate barrel + manifold assy. from housing -

as they say in latin

P-Trap of the Big Muddy, on the unoccupied side.
    A neighbor of mine brought over 3 "air guns" he wanted me to look at, I guess because I'm always tinkering with things.
    One was a Daisy 200, another was a Crosman CO2 revolver and the last was a curious looking arm reminiscent of a 1911.
    I said to my neighbor "you haven't looked at these air guns very closely, have you?"
    He said "no, I just got them, they were my late uncle's".
    I laid the first two down and held the third by the grip and grasped the top of the gun with my left hand and smartly yanked the top.
    I knew what was going to happen, what I didn't expect was a loaded round of .45 ball to pop out which I caught in midair after releasing the slide.
    Polymer frame EAA Witness 1911 P Commander minus the magazine.
    Never assume anything, I knew it was a real cartridge firearm when I held it in my hand but didn't expect it to be loaded.

Anyway, I would check the easy stuff first on the Model 200.
    Is there a seal around the piercing needle? if not, give it one then try it out, if it works go no further.
    That is the only replaceable seal in that unit.
    My friends was missing the seal around the piercing needle and the cup from the screw that hold the CO2 cartridge.
    I put in an "O-ring" and made a cup from the bottom of an empty CO2 cartridge, but it still leaked.
    As long as you loaded it and immediately used it was ok, but it would not hold Co2 for any length of time.

thanks for the reply - there are no replaceable seals at all in the Co2 200 model - problem is not gas leakage, but a mechanical one - can not separate the barrel + manifold assembly from shroud - i have the factory repair manual + watched the videos, all to no avail -

as they say in latin

P-Trap of the Big Muddy, on the unoccupied side.
    If there is no gas leakage, why do you want to disassemble it?
    I know it does come apart and remember it eluded me for some time, but I can't remember how, I think the perhaps the part that pierces the CO2 cartridge unscrews, it has been a long time since I had my hands on one and I may be thinking of something else.

thanks for the reply - reason is like i stated in post #1, the lifter is stock in up position that causes trigger to be inoperative -

as they say in latin