MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline FabricationLee Precision
WidenersTitan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife's dance group contest submission

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory View Post
    Roger:
    Sometimes when I revisit that event with a visual replay in my mind I need to try not to hyperventilate. It was quite, ahh, exciting.
    I bet how you came to be trying to dance on a rattlesnake rather than shooting it would make for an interesting and exciting story. By exciting I mean someone else having a rough time far away from where I am.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master

That was awesome! Keep on ROCKING ladies!

Boolit Bub

Over 1300 views now and another thumbs up.
    M.O.P.H.--D.A.V.-- N.R.A.-- Life Member

Boolit Master

Watched
    What FUN!!
    Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Quote Originally Posted by 2400 View Post
    Over 1300 views now and another thumbs up.
    Yep my wife is checking the count now like I check USPS tracking when a mold is on its way to me. People enjoying what they did is making her very happy. I showed her the nice comments here and it really made her smile.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

And now the view count is at 1,480 so just shy of 1.5k since the larger dance group participates in an October show with the band, chorus, and skits as a fundraiser for the senior center the dancers always have a Halloween party. The ladies were tickled at how well their Queen number was received. Thanks to all of you that gave them a look, a thumbs up, or a comment.

This was pretty good but they did a Motown review show that was really great. As well as a show based on Broadway musicals that featured some pretty hot tap dancing.