MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyLoad Data
WidenersRepackboxInline FabricationReloading Everything
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordered a Confederate flag

Boolit Master
    Local news covered a rally of trucks flying the stars and bars. They met at the Wal-Mart in Dunn. Wal-Mart ask them to leave because customers were complaining. One fella said he could hardly contain his anger from seeing the flags. I didn't see any lumps nor blood so I figure he found enough constraint. They drove up to Smithfield/Selma without incident. This is the second rally in the past 2 weeks.

Boolit Master

Ordered a Confederate flag

TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

I'll have to ride over to the surrender grounds at the Appomattox Court House National Park and see if they have removed the flags from the graves of those buried there. I have heard that the Feds said they would remove all confederate flags from the federal bldgs etc. I wonder when they will take down the American flag for all they did to the native American Indians?
    You boys gonna draw them pistols or whistle Dixie

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent fishing."
    ------Babylonian Proverb

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnbob View Post
    I'll have to ride over to the surrender grounds at the Appomattox Court House National Park and see if they have removed the flags from the graves of those buried there. I have heard that the Feds said they would remove all confederate flags from the federal bldgs etc. I wonder when they will take down the American flag for all they did to the native American Indians?
    Please, I'm very interested to hear about this. There has been talk of removing confederate flags from grave markers at the veterans cemetery in Raleigh.

It looks like PayPal has jumped on the bandwagon too. This site comes up with this message as soon as you add a flag to your cart.

Stainless Banners

Your purchase couldn't be completed

Error Message

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Your purchase couldn't be completed

There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.

Site Feedback PayPal. The safer, easier way to pay. For more information, read our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Same thing happen when I tried order a USA license plate
    http://www.stainlessbanners.com/plates.htm
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnbob View Post
    I have heard that the Feds said they would remove all confederate flags from the federal bldgs etc.
    Thet are talking about it in the House of Representatives, and Boehner is for it.

Meanwhile, activists are advocating that their 'followers' come to your house and take yours.
    http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/twitter-c...g/?cat_orig=us
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Boolit Master

Flag came today
    I checked the new cost is 29.99 plus shipping
    so its now a 200% increase

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Moderator Emeritus

Morons stealing flags from people are asking to be shot! And someone will do it!

Boolit Master

If you shoot someone for stealing your flag your going to go to jail.
    That being said this is really a dumb Idea because with the price of flags they will end end up in jail with major charges!

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by quilbilly View Post
    I have the Bonny Blue Flag but may have to get the stars-and-bars
    Attachment 144509 on my camper...Attachment 144510 on my jeep
    Pro Patria-Ne Desit Virtus

Boolit Grand Master

I've had it on my front bumper since "87.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    I ordered a Confederate flag from Cooters Place

http://www.cootersplace.com/general-...ederate-merch/

Ordered June 26
    order conformation was sent

Mailing label created July 1
    Then nothing
    Sent email message July 8 by me

It was paid with Paypal.
    I will give them till Monday before I fill a claim with paypal.
    I am not sure how long Paypal gives them. This is why Paypal is very convenient

Anyone know anything about them?
    What is anyone doing to educate the ignorant? Order some books to educate,and we would see truth winning over all TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY peoples.
    Knowledge shall forever govern ignorance!

I see what I am hunting just coming off the "GRILL"!

It is not a measure of moral health to be well adjusted in a sick society!
    Jules

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmiceyes View Post
    What is anyone doing to educate the ignorant? Order some books to educate,and we would see truth winning over all TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY peoples.
    This makes no sense to me. I just ordered a flag

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Grand Master

The hate mongers that adopted OUR flag to use in hateful ways, have caused other folks to rob us of a liberty. This in turn has created more hate and devisevness, among folks who formally couldn't care less.
    This thing is spiraling out of control.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

As of Monday night (7-13-15) the battle flags of the Army of Northern Va. are still flying on the graves of the Confederates and the American Flag is on the grave of the Union Soldier. I'm going to protest the American flag as it pains me to think of the agony and atrocities suffered by the Native American Indians during the hostile takeover by illegal immigrants, aka "Americans"? Before someone raids my post, c'mon what's the difference?
    You boys gonna draw them pistols or whistle Dixie

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent fishing."
    ------Babylonian Proverb

Boolit Master
    Thanks for the update.

Boolit Master
    Order update:
    I just got a call from Cooters Garage. They are running flags like crazy, and told me that my order will take another three weeks, so if I did not mind, they were going to upgrade my 3x5 flags (2) to the 5x8 for no charge!!! I told her that I thought this was not necessary, and if she wanted she could wait even a month, as they were to be a gift, and I was in no hurry. She stated that she did not care about that and could she please upgrade me with the $70 savings to me? (?????) How can I refuse? I guess my flags will be here on Monday.

I just thought that I would share this information.
    The rules of the range are simple at best, Should you venture in that habitat, Don't cuss a man's dog, be good to the cook, And don't mess with a cowboy's hat. ~ Baxter Black

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by doc1876 View Post
    Order update:
    I just got a call from Cooters Garage. They are running flags like crazy, and told me that my order will take another three weeks, so if I did not mind, they were going to upgrade my 3x5 flags (2) to the 5x8 for no charge!!! I told her that I thought this was not necessary, and if she wanted she could wait even a month, as they were to be a gift, and I was in no hurry. She stated that she did not care about that and could she please upgrade me with the $70 savings to me? (?????) How can I refuse? I guess my flags will be here on Monday.

I just thought that I would share this information.
    I hope your house is located across the street from the future Obama presidential library.

Boolit Master
    Don't I wish! I would bet that a lot of good looking dumb females will hang out there.
    The rules of the range are simple at best, Should you venture in that habitat, Don't cuss a man's dog, be good to the cook, And don't mess with a cowboy's hat. ~ Baxter Black