Inline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2MCD Products

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: My Son is Missing!

Boolit Master

I am so sorry for you and your family. Please know that in time the great positive memories will wash away the feelings you are experiencing now. I know this because I lost my first wife 26 years ago today due to cancer. Yes, I still miss her but life has gone on and only the good memories remain. It took a few years but will come for your family in time as it did ours.

David
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Master
    I'm truly saddened by this and am so sorry for your loss.
    I'm praying for Denver and your family.

Thank you all for your support. It really does help - a lot. Even though I weep as I read. I also realise there are others who have suffered loss and my sympathy and condolences goes out to you. There are also others who face the same fears. I feared this very thing for the last ten years. I don't know what to advise those who have youngsters with difficulties - with demons inside them. My son described a monster inside him that he continually had to fight down. That was at Christmas when he was doing so well. My God, I grieve for him!

We are all planning to go down to Blenheim to fetch him and bring him home. This going to be challenging - driving a vehicle with him in a casket. It will be our final journey with him, bringing him home and completing the journey that he started. My God, I so wish he was still with us!
    Rest In Peace My Son (01/06/1986 - 14/01/2014)

''Assume everything that moves is a human before identifying as otherwise''

You have my deepest condolences. God bless you and your family.

Boolit Master
    My goodness. I cannot imagine what your family is going through right now. Please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. You will all be in my prayers for peace and understanding in the coming days.
    Let me know if there is something I can do for you.
    God Bless,
    Brandon.
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

Boolit Buddy
    Words cannot convey my sadness,my commiserations to you and yours.Mike

Boolit Buddy

I offer my heart felt condolences and I know that words fall short of how everyone that has replied to you feels, some with experiences much like your own. I have attended to many funerals for young men and woman that had a lot of life to live. Sometimes it can be to much and they can figure no other way out. Time will not heal but will soften the ache know that he has left his monsters behind and I am sure that he loved his Mother and Father but in his mind he ran out of options.
    All we can do is:
    Remember the good forgive the bad and Smile when you think of him.
    Tony

Cast Boolits Owner

God be with him, you, and your family.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Buddy
    My condolences, I can not begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling, thoughts and prayers are with you.

Boolit Buddy
    Having recently had a friend die suddenly and another die after fighting cancer for quite awhile, I'm not sure which is worse. With the prolonged illness, you know that the person is going to eventually die and you see them wasting away. With the sudden death, you are kind of in shock. In my case, the deaths were totally unrelated and happened within a couple of days of each other. Even the sudden death was a medical issue, so it's not like anyone could be blamed for it. All I know for a fact though is that I've gone to way too many funerals over the last year.
    NATURAL BORN CITIZEN = offspring of TWO US citizens
    Just because they are constantly playing the Race Card, it doesn't mean that we should allow them to get away with raping our Constitution.

Most problems in life can be solved with sufficient quantities of high explosives -- or with penicillin.

More about me

Boolit Master
    My deepest condolences for you and your family.
    If you are unwilling to defend even your own lives, then you are like mice trying to 'negotiate' with owls. You regard their ways as 'wrong', they regard you as dinner. John Farnam

So sorry to hear of your loss. As a father I can not imagine the pain. Be strong. Eventually it will become tolerable. You and yours are in my prayers.

Boolit Master
    Sorry for your loss 303 Guy..
    I am beyond words..

Boolit Master

I am sorry.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Boolit Man
    303 Guy.................so sorry to hear your sad news.....................tears shed for you,your family and your beautiful son Denver. I don't know what to say really, I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts. I just imagined.................. your son soaring high in a breathtakingly beautiful sky..........................over your stunning South Island................looking down and watching over his loving family................

303Guy,
    Sorry to hear about your son. We just went through this last week with on of my sons friends. Keep the memories of the good times with him alive. You may be a half a world away, but your Cast Boolit family will be there for you. God Bless!

In Remembrance
    When I was young I was pretty good at disappearing for days at a time, probably drove my folks nuts. I kept coming back to this hoping to see a positive ending. I can't imagine the hurt you are going through, and know nothing to say to help your pain. we will continue to pray for you and your family to find peace in your grief.

Boolit Master
    I cannot imagine. My prayers to you and your family. I lost a good friend the same way about 5 years ago. My wife found him. I do understand the shock and will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Our house is protected by the Good Lord and a gun and you might meet them both if you show up here not welcome son!

Perma-Banned

I am so sorry to hear this.

I can only hope that you and your family will be able to find piece with this in the not so distant future.

You will continue be in my thoughts and prayers.

Boolit Master

I didn't mention this in my last post but maybe it will help.
    My first wife was murdered 34 years ago this January 7, 2014, no advance warning just a police officer knocking on the door at 11pm to let me know she had been killed. I cried for two weeks almost constantly, was an emotional wreck and had to take care of funeral arrangements, deal with attorneys issues and also be a dad to my two kids. I took over a month off from work, when I went back co-workers were not sure what to say or do, she worked with the same guys and gals as I did. Was really hard on everyone then one day totally out of the blue someone without thinking happened to mention one of the silly little things she used to do at work and then saw me and the look was just to funny that I laughed so hard I cried. The individual was so upset that they had done that, but I told them that was most likely the kindest thing they could have done for me as you see it was one of the good things about her.

I am telling you this so you understand pieces of this event will never leave you and things will send you back to this time. What you need to do when it happens is remember the good things, the fun times and let the rest go. I have attended so many funerals I do my best now to miss them, not because I don't want to remember the individual, but because I don't want to remember others. I buried so many when we had a thing called the Vietnam War going on, all military funerals that I lost count.

We will all leave this life one day and meet our maker, we can only hope we have traveled the path he wished us, did the best we could with the challenges of this life and that we can be with him for eternity. May all in your home feel the love of our Lord and master and that he gives you peace and comfort in this stressful time in your lives.
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran