Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackboxInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2

Thread: MP 359-125 lube grove

Boolit Mold

Question MP 359-125 lube grove

I searched for a drawing of Miha's 359-125 bullet with dimensions but cannot find it anywhere I plan on buying this mold and since I already have several punches with lock screws from lathesmith for my Star, I would like to reuse one of them for this boolit without having to mess with the setting.

Could someone please let me know what's the distance from the bottom of the boolit to the lube grove? (to the middle or bottom/top of the lube grove)

Super Moderator

Paulezo, The dimension drawing for the original GB is probably in the archives. I didn't spend any time looking for it but there is this: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Mold-yesterday! There are several members with this design, and you could probably PM one or 2 of'em to get the info you need.

...............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    .125 inch to the middle of the lube groove

Quote Originally Posted by paulezo View Post
    I searched for a drawing of Miha's 359-125 bullet with dimensions but cannot find it anywhere I plan on buying this mold and since I already have several punches with lock screws from lathesmith for my Star, I would like to reuse one of them for this boolit without having to mess with the setting.

Could someone please let me know what's the distance from the bottom of the boolit to the lube grove? (to the middle or bottom/top of the lube grove)

Boolit Mold
    Thanks guys! It seems I could be able to use the same Star top punch I'm using for AM 35-090C (http://www.accuratemolds.com/bullet_...=35-090C-D.png). I load that boolit in 357 SIG.

Thanks!