GWS, your 4 files are located in the Adapters folder. Nothing was purged
    There are actually 6 files total:

Drop_Hole_Proximity_Sensor_223
    Drop_Hole_Proximity_Sensor_Extension
    Drop_Hole_Proximity_Sensor_Housing
    Drop_Hole_Proximity_Sensor_Thread_Insert
    Drop_Hole_RCBS_Tube_Adapter_Large
    Drop_Hole_RCBS_Tube_Adapter_Small

All your stuff is documented on pages 12 and 13 of the manual. I think o416 just wants to make sure he is getting it correct.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GWS View Post
    Nope not bullest, smaller brass. And since the top mounted Proximity Sensor housing is purged from the database, you probably won't need that part, since putting the sensor low just above the feed die TylerR style won't stop bullets or cases anywhere near the turn plate.

What I ran into (only on .223 cases) was the bullet stack would stop 1/4" above the outlet, proud into the turning plate and bind it all. The system was just too fast to stop them in time. That extension just gave it another case length above the sensor to stop the turning plate before that case dropped. /308 cases stop sooner and have no problems.

The reason I built my feeders (pre 3dprinter and post 3dprinter) to stop bullets and cases after filling the tubes, was that that was the way it was done then....Dillon, RCBS, Hornady case feeders all.....and since the early bullet feeder dies all required "stack weight" to work. Mounting switches low is new. Mayb e better for most, but new.

Only aggravation for low is wires in the way of things that have to be dealt with.....and as long as the short stack works.....fine.
    GWS.... Most Reloading machines the top of the machine stays put.... and Your Design works very well....(stack the tube) I'm running a Dillon 1050, and the Top of the machine is what moves... I found that letting my spring fill up, Caused issues... I am currently using an older light beam design, and it only sends rounds down the spring when needed....

I will say, I have not make a case feeder yet, So I cannot comment there.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerR View Post
    What do you mean purged from the database? All your stuff is in the download, and covered in the manual as well. Unless I missed something.
    I didn't look in Adapters......senile is my only excuse. But seriously, I'm not sure those files will be used by others....so I was expecting them to be purged in the simplification project....the database is getting big and o416 could use some more streamlining. He's done a great job, but nobody can make just one mole hill out of a mountain.... just too much dirt...

I like TylerR's slip on proximity Tee, simple...elegant and if it works having a wall between then super. Mine's open inside....except for the .223 insert The only other closed one I made, was an accident and it didn't work well, because it didn't let the sensor get close enough, being round inside.....???? Maybe I gave up on it too soon.

I noticed TylerR's is straight down too....so is my case feeder version, but bullets worked with just one tube as long as they leaned on the way down on the sensor.

I didn't look in Adapters......senile is my only excuse. But seriously, I'm not sure those files will be used by others....so I was expecting them to be purged in the simplification project....the database is getting big and o416 could use some more streamlining. He's done a great job, but nobody can make just one mole hill out of a mountain too much dirt...

I like TylerR's slip on proximity Tee, simple...elegant and if it works having a wall between then super. Mine's open inside....except for the .223 insert The only other closed one I made, was an accident and it didn't work well, because it didn't let the sensor get close enough, being round inside.....???? Maybe I gave up on it too soon.

I noticed TylerR's is straight down too....so is my case feeder version, but bullets worked with just one tube as long as they leaned on the way down on the sensor.
    No worries my friend.

I want to keep your stuff in the project because it offers a completely different solution then mine, and that is why its also in the manual.
    I did feel it made more sense in the adapters folder then the drop tube folder, and that is why we moved it.

I will tell you 0416 is a stickler for details though, so please excuse him if he picks your brain on how it functions. Haha

And if you decide to make any changes or improvements, let's be sure it gets back in to the project.

Boolit Bub
    TylerR, the files I'm testing are Spring_Adapter_x_DT (7,8,10,13) right?

Just about to slice and print.

Quote Originally Posted by Andar View Post
    TylerR, the files I'm testing are Spring_Adapter_x_DT (7,8,10,13) right?

Just about to slice and print.
    Exactly. Really appreciate it!

Please make sure you have downloaded the absolute latest though.

Boolit Bub
    Exactly. Really appreciate it!

Please make sure you have downloaded the absolute latest though.
    Yup, just downloaded it. Haven't grabbed a new version since 1.2.0
    Modification date for #13 is ‎"December ‎23, ‎2020, ‏‎9:55:30 PM" if you're worried.

Yup, just downloaded it. Haven't grabbed a new version since 1.2.0
    Modification date for #13 is ‎"December ‎23, ‎2020, ‏‎9:55:30 PM" if you're worried.
    Actually you know what. Let me repost to be sure. I dont want to waste your time on the wrong files. Re-uploading it now. Will name it v1.3.2

It's up there now.
    Last edited by TylerR; 12-24-2020 at 01:29 PM.

Boolit Mold
    ESun PLA+ Grey prints really nice.. Making a Case collator plate now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2203.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	273871

Quote Originally Posted by Anuccite View Post
    I must say, This newer design is real nice..... I ordered the Greartisan JGY-370 Motor, so that Base is next up on the printer....

ESun PLA+

Boolit Bub
    Actually you know what. Let me repost to be sure. I dont want to waste your time on the wrong files. Re-uploading it now. Will name it v1.3.2

It's up there now.
    Printing now. Will be done in 2.5 hours, but unknown if I can confirm fitment before around 10pm or so.

Files looked the same by the way.

Printing now. Will be done in 2.5 hours, but unknown if I can confirm fitment before around 10pm or so.

Files looked the same by the way.
    Sounds great. Thanks again.

Looks like there may be an issue with some of the APP insert sizes, so if you were planning on printing any hold off for now.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by o416 View Post
    Has anybody had their hex coupler destroy a collator plate? Mine just did lol It carved through my large brass one

I don't know why that happened, but when I put the plate in the collator, I would say 1-2mm of the coupler protrudes out of the hex slot.

I was thinking about increasing the height of the collator plate from 8mm to maybe 10mm but I am worried that they won't tip over during collation.

Tyler, what do you think? I would rather not pin the motor shaft.
    Did the set screw rip out of the brass coupler? While building mine and testing I inadvertently created a jam and the motor kept turning which ripped the set screw out of the coupler. The brass adapter I used doesn't seem to have enough threads.
    I'm printing the collator with hex couplers and will see how those work with the brass hex adapter. I believe the set screw on the hex adapters from the manual are M4 and the adapter I used has an M3 set screw. If I continue to have issues with the set screw ripping out of the adapters I'll make an adapter out of steel on my mill and lathe.

Side note question, has anyone created a collator that just adapts directly onto the motor shafts with flats?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuccite View Post
    GWS.... Most Reloading machines the top of the machine stays put.... and Your Design works very well....(stack the tube) I'm running a Dillon 1050, and the Top of the machine is what moves... I found that letting my spring fill up, Caused issues... I am currently using an older light beam design, and it only sends rounds down the spring when needed....

I will say, I have not make a case feeder yet, So I cannot comment there.
    This is what my case feeder drop tube is like:

So o416, the "Extension" we were talking about a couple of posts ago to keep the .223 cases below the collating wheel is the part between the Tee and the outlet. So there's 3 parts under the outlet....extension (only for .223), Proximity switch housing, and RCBS tube adaptor. done.

TylerR, notice the Dayton motor near identical to your big motor, but faster....thank goodness the speed control works fine with it slowing it down to useable. Maybe the relay I ordered will keep it working fine.... (gotta get those wires tucked away...they bug me!)

The RCBS stroke activated case feeder is the aluminum colored part below the clear tube.....see typical case feeder.... As you can see, no spring tube on this kind, needed or wanted.....straight down, straight to the shuttle. Not much different than Lee's APP....or any of the others factory types...jus cheaper! And nothing to annoy or be in the way, of even a 1050 top motion.

Soon I'll get done and clean up this mess and get back to loading.....would be nice since that's the point of all of this.
    Last edited by GWS; 12-24-2020 at 03:11 PM.

Lablover. I believe you said you printed the APP bullet insert for 32acp correct? When you get a chance can you measure it's length for me?

Looks like there may be an issue with some of the APP insert sizes, so if you were planning on printing any hold off for now.
    OK so I think I figured it out. It looks like at some point I accidentally added 5.5mm to the inserts. Probably one night after too many beers. lol
    In the coding world this is what we would call a regression bug.

I have uploaded another version with hopefully the corrected inserts. Still is v1.3.2 but should have updated time stamp.

Lablover if you could still verify the 32acp for me that would be great. I never printed that one so I have no reference.

Quote Originally Posted by cdstang View Post
    ESun PLA+ Grey prints really nice.. Making a Case collator plate now.

Name:	IMG_2203.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	273871
    Thank you both for the feedback, and I love seeing pics and videos, so please feel free to continue to share.

Replied to really old post here by accident.

This is what my case feeder drop tube is like:

So o416, the "Extension" we were talking about a couple of posts ago to keep the .223 cases below the collating wheel is the part between the Tee and the outlet. So there's 3 parts under the outlet....extension (only for .223), Proximity switch housing, and RCBS tube adaptor. done.

TylerR, notice the Dayton motor near identical to your big motor, but faster....thank goodness the speed control works fine with it slowing it down to useable. Maybe the relay I ordered will keep it working fine.... (gotta get those wires tucked away...they bug me!)

The RCBS stroke activated case feeder is the aluminum colored part below the clear tube.....see typical case feeder.... As you can see, no spring tube on this kind, needed or wanted.....straight down, straight to the shuttle. Not much different than Lee's APP....or any of the others factory types...jus cheaper! And nothing to annoy or be in the way, of even a 1050 top motion.

Soon I'll get done and clean up this mess and get back to loading.....would be nice since that's the point of all of this.
    GWS, these pics I think will help o416 understand more of what you have going on. Thanks for sharing.

Boolit Buddy
    Still "Days to Go" But here is my start....

Name:	base.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	273889