Load DataLee PrecisionInline FabricationRepackbox
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware: the bull is pretty thick

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    We're OK if all 4895 brands are single base, with a very similar density log style, and within 5 percent of burning characteristics. There are all kinds of powder formulations made close to the 4895 speed designation that any more than a 5 percent variance from the standard would be way too much. Those powders must be called something else entirely to keep life off the ragged edge. ... felix
    felix

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    We're OK if all 4895 brands are single base, with a very similar density log style, and within 5 percent of burning characteristics. There are all kinds of powder formulations made close to the 4895 speed designation that any more than a 5 percent variance from the standard would be way too much. Those powders must be called something else entirely to keep life off the ragged edge. ... felix
    I can tell you in the testing I done for myself Felix that they are frightening close.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    I used to argue/educate, then I realized that about 80% of this country's population is too stoopid to talk to.

50 years ago, they would mostly have died at an early age because of stoopidity. Some would have fallen down a well and some eaten night shade berries and others walked in front of a moving horse and buggy....some would just have forgotten to take a breath.
    The Government protects them now.

After giving it a lot of thought, I decided to just say, "yep, you must be right" to any and all idiotic statement made.

If someone points to Nightshade and ays "Those look good" I just say "Yep, you must be right, need a bag to put them in?"
    Mmmmm eggplant......

But seriously, I totally agree.
    I hate to say it but Ron White said it best when he stated "You can't fix stupid."
    Between midnight and dawn, when sleep will not come and all the old wounds begin to ache, I often have a nightmare vision of a future world in which there are billions of people, all numbered and registered, with not a gleam of genius anywhere, not an original mind, a rich personality, on the whole packed globe. -John Boynton Priestley

Boolit Buddy
    A saying I heard once:

Never argue with an idiot. all they do is bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk View Post
    Mmmmm eggplant......

But seriously, I totally agree.
    I hate to say it but Ron White said it best when he stated "You can't fix stupid."
    Read my last signature quote. Steve is one of my old college RA buddies.

Gear