WidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Organized Are You?

In 1953 my parents couldn't keep me away from the old black and white TV, I'd go up and give the channel change knob a spin and goof up their program, they'd have to chase me off and get up and change it back and adjust the coat hanger antenna also. Someone brought this little doll for my younger sister and as it turned out I was deathly afraid of it...(the light bulb comes on in Dad's head...), He placed this doll on top of the TV and I never went near the TV ever again...problem solved!
    Today it still sets near my big screen...but, I beat them after all that...I use the remote!

"Want to try my doll on your wife?"

Attachment 176747
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

My son fears Garden Gnomes!! He thinks they creepy.

Powder, dies, bullets, molds, brass- organized! Everything else- not so much. At predent my bench is covered in AR parts, game cameras, and a broken towel rack I'm supposed to fix. Best, Thomas.

Boolit Grand Master

How Organized Are You?

Everything is organized and put away when not in use. Just like my work van. I can't stand when things are a mess.
    Last edited by dragon813gt; 09-16-2016 at 09:22 PM.

The new reloading room, I have blue tape labels, I can not remember where I put stuff in the new cabinets. Oh that window looks down a 250 yard rifle range. The shot shell reloading bench is at the left end.
    Ed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cabinets open S end.jpg   Cabinets open Center to S end 2.jpg  
    "Let us speak courteously, fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

Sur-shot...​That's one of the finest handloading shops I've seen in a looong time, bar none. Not much doubt about the loads that come out of there, it all speaks for itself.
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Master
    I have a small closet and my nice little 12" x 30" bench. If I don't stay organized I don't reload. So-- everything's labeled and only comes out when needed, then goes right back where it came from as soon as I'm done with it.
    Hick: Iron sights!

You guys are cracking me up. I aspire to do better with my organization. When you live in FL 10 minutes from the beach you have to keep all equipment you do not want rusty inside or else it is rusted in no time. I finally got one of the spare bedrooms for my benches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    SalPal48: My congratulations to you for such an organized and well furnished loading area. Well done.

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    I learned a valuable lesson after doing some stock refinishing. Being CHEAP I kinda figured I might as well use the oil on every single stock needing it. Soon had 5-6 different one dismantled. Wasn't much of a problem till we moved to Fl from Mi. When I went back to reassemble the lot I found good old wifey had moved a bunch of hardware to only God knows where! She loves moving stuff; course she never notices WHERE she moves it to!!! A most valuable lesson! I did finally manage to get them all together, minus a couple of screws I had to replace...

I lost my reloading room / man cave when we were gifted a 'surprise' rug rat, so now all my reloading gear is stashed in boxes under the stairs. Its a bit of a chore having to get it all out and set up on the kitchen table every time I want to do any reloading but at least I can pretty much guarantee where stuff is. Looks like a new shed in the garden is the only option (and only one key for the lock!)

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Silfield View Post
    I lost my reloading room / man cave when we were gifted a 'surprise' rug rat
    One of those surprises that you have to be careful how you handle it... Here's the wrong way:

HER: I'm pregnant.
    HIM: You're what?
    HER: Pregnant...
    HIM: I thought you were too old for that...
    HER: (silence)

On the bright side, you'll be sleeping in your reloading shack for quite awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by NavyVet1959 View Post
    One of those surprises that you have to be careful how you handle it... Here's the wrong way:

HER: I'm pregnant.
    HIM: You're what?
    HER: Pregnant...
    HIM: I thought you were too old for that...
    HER: (silence)

On the bright side, you'll be sleeping in your reloading shack for quite awhile...
    Yep, I think I handled it the wrong way....but all is good now. It certainly screwed/modified my retirement planning though!

On the bright side in a few years that rug rat will be a good brass magnet when out shooting. They are also very good for depriming jobs.
    "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." Will Rogers

Boolit Master

Einstein's desk immediately after his death:

Last edited by NavyVet1959; 09-23-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Boolit Grand Master

Imagine how much more he would have gotten done if he was organized

Boolit Man
    The bad news for me now is that all of my reloading stuff is in boxes. The good news is that I will now have a reloading room! That's this weekend's project. Can't wait to finally have a permanent set-up. Reloading in an apartment was a challenge. I'm just grateful I have a very supportive wife that didn't mind the sprawl.

Boolit Grand Master

I guess I'm not that organized. The labels are on crooked aren't in the same location every time

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfield View Post
    Yep, I think I handled it the wrong way....but all is good now. It certainly screwed/modified my retirement planning though!
    Or ya could do like I did, asked a woman when she was due. She said do what? Aren't you pregnant? NO!!! Ewwww!

I try to be organized, I really do, and do pretty good at it. But it's kinda like polishing, the shine just doesn't last. I'm what you could call an "organized slob".
    Last edited by 1_Ogre; 09-24-2016 at 09:39 AM. Reason: offensive and profane language, augumentative and condecending attitude