RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxLoad Data
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: What did you do in the reloading room today?

Boolit Master
    Finally finished up the batch I started last week.
    Powder drop works much better cleaned, just like all of the press.
    1500 more 45 ACP loaded up, inspected boxed up and labeled.
    Started loading a little after 08:00, finished everything 00:00.

Managed to get in loading time between chores and then hanging out with my daughter.
    Load 200, then back in the house until I couldn't take it any more and headed back out for some more reloading time.

Worked out pretty well.

Boolit Buddy

Loaded 50 rounds of 300BO 150gr, prepped another 170 cases for tonight.
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Al View Post
    Installed another set of metal shelves in addition to the ones that were already in there. Ran out of room to store "stuff" in the new gun room / reloading room in a big hurry! (It looked WAY bigger when I first built it?)
    I need to do that in my reloading room and casting area....this stuff adds up quickly!
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekP Houston View Post
    I need to do that in my reloading room and casting area....this stuff adds up quickly!
    My problem is that I keep buying more "stuff"!

I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Today I'm in here sorting brass, cleaning brass, and pulling down some junk ammo for the bullets ... then I'll put some more "stuff" on the new shelves ... which are quickly filling up!

(And yes, I have a second computer system setup down here in the "Man Cave" so that I can "keep in touch" with the outside world ...)
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master
    My problem is that I keep buying more "stuff"!

LOL me too. Wife caught me with a USPS MO in my pocket yesterday. "More brass on the way?" Yes ma'am.....

Thanks Yall!

Oh ... and I'm just admiring the 3 "new to me" Lee 6 banger moulds that arrived in the mail yesterday! Three rifle moulds in .310, .312, and .323. Christmas came early to my house ...

Boolit Grand Master

I swept and picked up the quart of spent primers that I knocked off the bench, where they had no business being. By then my back was saying "No More", so I gave up.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mold maker View Post
    I swept and picked up the quart of spent primers that I knocked off the bench, where they had no business being. By then my back was saying "No More", so I gave up.
    lol those spent primers going all over the floor is how my wife was sold on a press upgrade . Still find those dang things just about everywhere no matter how many times I vacuum.

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master

lol those spent primers going all over the floor is how my wife was sold on a press upgrade . Still find those dang things just about everywhere no matter how many times I vacuum.
    That's why you should not have carpet in your reloading area.

When my reloading room was one of the rooms in my house, I had stone floors, so sweeping up things was no big deal. Now, my reloading "shack" has wall-to-wall carpeting and when something gets lost in the carpet, it really gets lost.

Day two of the sorting 5 gallon bucket of .223 brass by headstamp. Do a bit in the evenings while watching TV or the news. Hope to get two buckets sorted and into bins on my brass shelves. Have to work sort of fast to avoid annoying better half too much with my junk in front of the TV. Give her a break from looking at it, then bring up the other bucket
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

I alsoreload, cast, etc. in the garage, store my ammo there also. So today I put up 650 45 acp in vacuum bags. Keeps them dry in the Game humidity.
    ONE SHOT, ONE KILL! SEMPER FI

Georgia humidity. I hate auto correct!
    ONE SHOT, ONE KILL! SEMPER FI

A new caster and friend brought over his new Lee 4-20 pot with a 6 cavity tumble lube 9 mm mold and a 2 cavity 230-308 mold for his first casting session. We made about 400 of the big boys and about 250 of the 9's. It was really enjoyable to watch him cast his very first boolits. Now to powder coat them on his next visit.

I sat around my reloading bench and thought about how much money I have saved over the years while drinking a couple of Coors lights and watching crime TV channel.

I need to shoot more so I can reload more.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Quote Originally Posted by slim1836 View Post
    I sat around my reloading bench and thought about how much money I have saved over the years while drinking a couple of Coors lights and watching crime TV channel.

I need to shoot more so I can reload more.

Slim
    You do understand that shooting more leads to reloading more. Sort of a circle of virtuous life. Not to mention helps keep the economy going, employs people and is all around good for the country. At least that is what I tell my wife when the box of "goodies" arrives on the doorstep.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

LOL me too. Wife caught me with a USPS MO in my pocket yesterday. "More brass on the way?" Yes ma'am.....
    I hear you and share your pain. I have 500 rounds of 9.3x74R once fired Norma brass on it's way over from Germany to reform into .40-90 Ballard and 3" brass .410 cases (... that will probably be fun when it arrives at Canada Customs ...) and I finally broke down and ordered an Annealeze automatic annealing machine which is on its way up to me from Florida. And then I wonder why I keep running out of room down in the "Reloading Cave" ...

Boolit Buddy

Loaded all my prepped 300BO cases and primed a few more...completed 230! Now if the weekend would get here a little faster that would be great.
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Boolit Master

I hear you and share your pain. I have 500 rounds of 9.3x74R once fired Norma brass on it's way over from Germany to reform into .40-90 Ballard and 3" brass .410 cases (... that will probably be fun when it arrives at Canada Customs ...) and I finally broke down and ordered an Annealeze automatic annealing machine which is on its way up to me from Florida. And then I wonder why I keep running out of room down in the "Reloading Cave" ...

Reloading cave? I call mine the Men's Crisis Center.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master
    Loaded 50 lee mold 55gr boolits over 6.5 gr true blue for my .223 tikka and 100 163gr .357 boolits over 7 gr true blue for my trapper 94.