Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline FabricationMCD Products

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I did not contribute.

Boolit Master
    I doubt they'll sue me, though I did say Hillary is a hideous person on another thread. Maybe Dan Bongino will testify on my behalf.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Quote Originally Posted by montana_charlie View Post
    If you 'copy' the link provided and 'paste' it into your browser you will be able to read it's 'subject' - which says
    just-in-time-for-his-party-s-convention-obama-administration-releases-latest-executive-gun-control
    In addition, you will be able to see that the URL is on the NRA website.

Is that still too 'blind' for you to click on it ... or do you simply prefer that people post the entire article here for your convenience?
    Yes, or in their own words describe what the f they are going on about.. with a/the link in either case.
    Sent from my computer using my fingers.

Banned

Still confusing to the point you can go to jail or be fined. Will they define my work to bed a gun or make a stock that shoots better then factory illegal? Sure looks like it.

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    Time to find another hobby

Super Moderator Emeritus
    If I use something and it cost someone to maintain it i contribute to support it. I refuse to hide or back away from my obligation to stand up for my beliefs. This country is worth fighting to maintain. We can run and hide or stand up and get behind the one who will protect our beliefs.
    I was not a rump supporter but I am now because if we do not support him we lose our hobby. Also our 1st amendment rights, we have a country to keep or lose. Are you going to play ostrich and hide your head in the sand or shout out your beliefs. The ball is in our court are we going to play or run home to mommy.

Boolit Master

If you are not going to support this site, when you normally would, is sort of like getting a car and not paying for it, on the grounds it will fail and end up of being no use to you.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar
    Just to clear up any confusion. This site WILL NOT be shut down by no government or anyone willing to buy it out. This site is OUR site and it will not perish.... ever.. This place is made out of love and will continue to flourish out of love. No administration whether it be Obama or Clinton can shut us down, please understand that.
    Visit SnydersJerky.com and use code "boolit" for 10% off!

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gunload Master View Post
    Just to clear up any confusion. This site WILL NOT be shut down by no government or anyone willing to buy it out. This site is OUR site and it will not perish.... ever.. This place is made out of love and will continue to flourish out of love. No administration whether it be Obama or Clinton can shut us down, please understand that.
    That's sort of how I look at it! There's lots of folks on here from many different walks of life and probably will never get to meet in person that I consider friends. NOBODY can take that from me including the *** infesting the Whitehouse! One of these days we will all probably be listed as criminals by the libtards, so why not do what we enjoy as long as we can and cross that bridge when we get to it.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Amen....
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Well . . .if you don't want to contribute, then don't. But at least VOTE and make it count.

Quote Originally Posted by bedbugbilly View Post
    Well . . .if you don't want to contribute, then don't. But at least VOTE and make it count.
    Indeed. You gotta make them pay.. for your education and fool stamps!
    Vote!
    lol
    Sent from my computer using my fingers.

Boolit Master

I'll probably get flamed for this but the NRA-ILA have become alarmists to the point of beginning to destroy their credibility in my eyes anyway.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
    ~George Mason

my feedback page:click and give me feedback here,below...

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show....php?p=1412368

I assume you also keep your cell phone out of ear shot when you have something political to say?
    It's only hubris if I'm wrong.

Boolit Grand Master

Well.......I am no expert...but I would not be so sure of that. I understand in some countries the government controls what is available on the internet. Maybe I misunderstood....but that is what happened during the Arab Spring...or maybe some other event that threatened a government in power. Certain sites were shut down.

Anyway, even if the US government has such power, it is unlikely to target a site like this.

I am almost certain the site is monitored. And why wouldn't it be!! The vast majority of gun enthusiasts and shooters are good people, but there are nut cases who may come here too.

Regreatably, this site can also be used to target people. If you make bullets and sell them, you better have your ducks in a row because it could be illegal. If you trade or barter those bullets, that may also be illegal. So you see, there is every reason for an evil government to NEVER close down a site like this. It presents a target rich environment. And your posts, PM's, and emails make it so easy for them.

Banned

that is one of the main reasons this could happen. The NRA is the most powerful organization that fights for our rights as gun owners. I personaly think it should be mandatory that anyone posting here should be a member or the NRA. Id bet at least 25 percent of our members aren't. So if your not what are you doing to help? Easy to talk big on a computer. Sure the NRA has flaws. What organization doesn't? But until a better fighter for our freedom comes along you might want to open your eyes and see that the 50 bucks or so that you contribute every year to the NRA is some of the best money you spend. If not you should consider what another poster said and find another hobby. To me this is much more then a hobby its my life. If I have to even go one day without food its a small price to pay. Same goes for this site. People come and post every day on here. Even us old timers learn new things all the time. It cost less then a dime a day to make a 25 dollar contribution once a year. Is there anyone here that managed to come up with 500 bucks to buy a computer or bought a new gun in the last 5 years that cant afford a 25 dollar once a year contribution? I guess it comes down to where your priorities lay. I chuckle some times on here. All the men and women who talk the talk but are in fact more liberal then conservative. They make excuses for not buying American, excuses for not actually supporting this site that they use about every day, excuses for not supporting the NRA because they make a mistake once in a while. Keep letting others fight your battles and see where youll end up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzcraig View Post
    I'll probably get flamed for this but the NRA-ILA have become alarmists to the point of beginning to destroy their credibility in my eyes anyway.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzcraig View Post
    Agreed.

Boolit Master

I support with my vote all origination's that support the 2nd Amendment and my right to lawful own any weapon that I choose to own.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

For my contribution to the NRA, I am also alerted to these issues as they happen. For those that are not members do you have the news feeds, searches, etc. so you can be informed and then take appropriate legal action? I sure as heck can't do it (maybe Artful could but not me).

Boolit Buddy

44man,
    While I can respect your choice,I believe you are incorrect ..
    "The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson