Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad Data
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for my son

Moderator Emeritus

Unhappy Prayers for my son

For quite a few years now, my son has been having problems with pains in his stomach. He's been to every hospital from Emory in Atlanta to the Mayo clinic in Jacksonville, and has not found a good diagnosis yet. He's rather disheartened, and it surely keeps him from doing a lot of things he'd do without the pain and the fatigue it generates. I am confident that somewhere, someone can give him an accurate diagnosis, and find some help. I also know Christ can cure him simply by willing it be done. He feels bad often because he doesn't always have the energy to take his boys fishing, etc. like they love to do, and he loves to do with them. It doesn't matter to me how he's cured, whether it's through the docs and the Lord's blessings, or just the Lord's blessing alone. I just pray for his healing. This has been going on for about 10 years now, and he's spent a lot of money trying things, but nothing has worked very well at all so far.

So, I'm appealing to you fine men to intercede on his behalf. He's a great guy, and I'm SO proud of him and his whole family. He's the only son I have and ever will have, so that makes it even more dear to me. Thank you for any prayers you'll render on this good man's behalf.

Done. Prayers up.

Prayers sent, my friend!
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of Israel, we lift You up and exalt you in praise, honor and glory. Look upon this son with favor, grace and mercy, as we turn to You in one accord for a healing in his life. You Father are the great healer, and in You we put our trust and faith, that all may glorify Your Holy name. Now, until the soon return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ we pray in His righteous name, amen!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Thy will be done, may that will be a blessing upon your house.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Father in heaven you are the source of all healing we stand together asking you to heal blackwater son
    Amen

Prayers sent in the name of Jesus
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers sent they figure it out and fix it soon.

Heavenly Father, please bring healing, relief and comfort to blackwater's son. In Jesus name Amen.
    Blackwater, Celiac's disease?
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    HI Blackwater Praying for you all. What are the other symptoms he has?

Boolit Master

200 miles south of the center of the United States
    Prayers that your son finds help and recovery.
    The enemy of good is better.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, As I walk with You today, I am praying that You send Blackwater's son to the right doctor to properly diagnose his illness. Please give that physician the wisdom to be able to then treat him. Please comfort and take all fear and concerns from Blackwater's son, Blackwater, and their family. Father, all is possible through You and I know that we ask for a lot of healing in our prayers to You; but we turn to You to give You all the praise and glory. In Your Name I pray. Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Thank you, gentlemen. I sincerely appreciate your prayers.

As to Celiac's disease, he's explored that and tried to treat it that way, but with no results. Other symptoms are lethargy, varying in degree over time. He's tried all sorts of diets, had his gall bladder removed, and explored at least a dozen possible diagnoses, all with no results. He's also investigated a very rare disease that occurs rarely in people of Scots descent, and that led nowhere.

I think the biggest thing he's up against, so far as the medical treatment goes, is the simple fact that with modern medicine, if you have something really rare or that they're not trained to treat commonly, they can't afford to let you occupy as much of their mental efforts as a real diagnosis may require. Even docs have limited knowledge, experience and abilities, and they keep schedules that most of us would find extremely gruelling. It's no picnic being a doctor, and today, most folks come to them thinking they're in some sort of express lane or at Wal Mart or Burger King where you can "have it your way." They aren't magicians and can't wave a magic wand and bring about a healing just because we want and need one. They have to work at it and figure it all out, and decide the best path of action for treatment/cure.

My son has a business that doesn't demand too much in the way or pressure, but he has to keep steadily busy, and it gets pretty gruelling sometimes. The boys help him a lot, which is good for both them and him. It's just a really heavy burden, and not knowing really how serious it might be or how it might impact his future and future health is also a big concern. He's a good son and Dad and husband and he just feels a need to try to be the best in all those things he can be. And he needs to shed this "whatever" to do the things he really wants to do for them.

Again, thank you for your prayers. I know you guys stand in good with God, and I know your words and prayers get much higher than the ceiling when you pray. I cannot thank you enough, but please know it's really appreciated.

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father we come before You bringing Blackwater's son, Father you know the pain and suffering he has been through and we know You ate able to heal because you are the Great Physician who raised Lazarus from the dead, Healed the leapers the sick and those who are sin sick. We ask that You will provide some relief and that a cure or treatment will soon be arriving. Thank You Father for hearing our prayers and answering them according to Your will and purpose, We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen!

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Brother, Prayers sent !

Moderator Emeritus

I have to confess, you guys bring a tear to my eye. Thanks. This is my only son and the only one I'll ever have, so it means a great deal to me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. This has been a very long standing problem for him now, and I just KNOW there's some way out for him. Thank you. What you're doing matters.

Blackwater, one thing your son has going for him is a great Dad. We can begin our prayers with thanks for that.

Done.