MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline FabricationReloading Everything
RepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOE customer service

Love Life

NOE customer service

It's pretty amazing.

I ordered a mould from NOE, and it was accidentally sent to an old address (I move a lot and quite a few old addresses floating around). Once I realized what had happened, I e-mailed NOE through their website and asked if they would just forward it to my current address once the mould made it's way back to them.

Well, about 45 minutes after e-mailing NOE, I received an email from the owner himself saying a new mould was coming. I received my new mould 4 days later!! To top it off, I received an email this evening from the owner to check if I had received my new mould and if I was happy.

Can't be that!!

A big thank you to Al at NOE moulds.

Boolit Master
    That's Al Nelson in a nutshell. And that's why I buy all my moulds from him.

Banned

I have had him ignore multiple emails. Will still buy from NOE, but for me, Al came up short repeatedly. I would rather get a good mold and get bad customer service than vice versa. I have ordered 8 NOE molds, 4 ingot molds, and multiple expanders, so it is not like I have no experience with NOE. No one comes close to Tom at Accurate in terms of quality or customer service.

Love Life
    Well dang, hate to hear that.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    No complaints at all about NOE. Excellent everything!!

(I've had great service from Tom and Miha too, but that's not for this thread.)
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Grand Master

I hate him. He makes to many molds I want which causes my bank account to have a lower balance. The government should really do something about this because I can't help myself.

Banned

"Well dang, hate to hear that."

Me too, but that is a fact, unfortunately. Just ordered a mold from him on 9-10-15. Looks good. Need to fire it up.

Banned

I own several NOW molds, most I bought straight from NOE and a few from guys here used. NOE is the best in my experience. Great product, great service.

I visited him a couplea years back when I traveled to his area from South Dakota for a family wedding. We messaged each other beforehand about me buying a rifle mold direct and saving shipping. He graciously met me on a late Saturday afternoon. At this time, his shop was in the back yard of his home. He very kindly gave me a tour of his shop and showed me his one small cnc mill at the time.

I am going back to the area next summer and hope to have the same experience and tour at the new facility. I may not need a mold, but will buy one from him direct nonetheless.

It was quite the experience to meet him and be handed my mold with a handshake deal!!
    It felt like he should have autographed it for me. I only wish I had a picture.

i got all butthurt when i didnt get an email from Al months ago, but his molds are great and i havent heard anything negative from phone calls...
    Lake Havasu City... Born and raised

Boolit Grand Master

I've had nothing but excellent service from NOE and have it on good authority that I'm not the exception to the rule. My only complaint is that somehow he's gotten a look at my project list and somehow a mould that I'll be needing in a few years is magically on sale or up for a production run. Seems I have three brand new moulds waiting on my bench and I picked another up at the Post Office tonight.
    I think I better do a bit of smelting next time a cool front comes thru; oh yeah, new ingot moulds will help with that.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    I have 4 NOE molds with NOE handles and certainly can't complain about either the service or quality. On one mold order I didn't receive the mold lube as ordered. I emailed it wasn't in the box, got an immediate email back saying their mistake. Two days later receive three bottles of lube when I had only paid for one.

Boolit Master

The other day I managed to order the wrong mould and didn't realize it until I opened the mailing box. I sent an email that night asking about exchanging it, and had an answer the next morning. A regular business should have charged a restocking fee, plus shipping and handling on the mould I exchanged for. Instead I mailed the mould back, with a check for postage only, and the new mould was on its way to me the day after mine arrived at NOE.

I have had nothing but 110% satisfaction from NOE. Great Moulds, great service, & selection. Wont even consider buying from anyone else.
    Bring your hip waders!!

Boolit Master
    I've received outstanding service from Al. No other vendor has gone to the lengths NOE has to cater to Group Buys and customer's wish lists in their stock inventory.
    Have I had an unanswered email?... Sure, but I know the man is busy. If it's important to me, I'll try again... Al has always responded, but sometimes it takes a little while.

I am thrilled to have NOE out there...Not taking anything away from Accurate, MP, LBT, or Mountain Moulds. We are fortunate to have these guys producing such high-quality products. I can well remember a time when things were not so convenient.

Vendor Sponsor

he like many small business owners is running a shop with just him and a helper .. Everything falls on him.. (I Know the feeling)
    sometimes you get overwhelmed and things fall thru the cracks .. Been There and done that .. All in all NOE is a fine company
    he have the vast majority of my mold business
    Last edited by Smoke4320; 09-24-2015 at 12:56 PM.
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Bub
    The only thing I have against AL, is that every time, (well, almost every time), we talk, we put our heads together and come up with another way for me to part with my money. LOL!!!

Now That my friends, is a PROBLEM!

Knife

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by LongRangeAir View Post
    The only thing I have against AL, is that every time, (well, almost every time), we talk, we put our heads together and come up with another way for me to part with my money. LOL!!!

Now That my friends, is a PROBLEM!

Knife
    It's worse than that for me. Many times when I visit his site someone else has already come up with a way for me to part with my money without the pleasure of talking to Al.
    I must admit I did have to call him once. I'd been wanting one of his mallets for awhile. Every time I ordered a mould it seems he was out of them. One day I ordered a GB mould and lo and behold it was available! I ordered the mould, mallet and something else. All but the mallet arrived and I was a bit disappointed, lol. Here I was with an awesome semi-custom mould and I was more excited about a silly mallet. Still can't recall the mould I ordered that day but that mallet looks pretty cool on my workbench.
    I e-mailed him to let him know of the shortage but told him to hold off on shipping it, there was another mould getting close to production and he could save the shipping by including it with that mould.
    So yes, he's fallible. We all are. I know what it takes to ship out orders accurately and quite honestly he's better than most folks that I deal with on a daily basis. Attention to detail is very important in the machine shop business, that talent comes in handy in the shipping business as well.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

I no longer go onto his site. Too many I want and it's costing me a fortune

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by zuke View Post
    I no longer go onto his site. Too many I want and it's costing me a fortune
    You're smarter than I am, have five new moulds and I'm plugging a couple more. I have more than a few projects on my to-do list and one mould isn't even on there....yet. Awhile back a "suggested buy" or something like that popped up and it truly was something I had a good use for, just didn't know about it until it popped up, lol. I need to sit down and review my project list. So many NOE moulds; so little time.