WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2
RepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RINO Herd Leader Boehner did us all at the same time

Unhappy RINO Herd Leader Boehner did us all at the same time

Folks, I just sent a short note to Paul Ryan, one of the 75 RINOs that voted for the Pelosi DHS bill.

http://getliberty.org/75-republicans...-fund-amnesty/

Reince Priebus, a questionable "Republican" Party Chair (until proof positive, I will use gender neutral) shames all Wisconsin conservatives by remaining quiet on this betrayal.

IMHO, Priebus rode the 2010 conservative wave in Wisconsin. Old truism, screw up, move up. He went from GOP chair in Wisconsin to national. I think he took credit for something that happened in SPITE of his lack of ability.

If someone can prove me wrong on how Reince buddy is the second coming, please do!

I will support actual conservative candidates, like Walker. We may quibble on the purity of his conservatism, but he fights. What I will NOT do, no way no how, is support ANY group that purports to support "Republican" or "conservative" groups as an amorphous whole. Reince buddy promised us that the Republicans were going to do certain things prior to the election, and now we see what our money bought...
    Last edited by ohland; 03-06-2015 at 09:15 PM.
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

Boolit Master

Well I can say not one from TN voted for it, for what that is worth.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master
    My Congressman voted against it. I called his office and thanked him for at least trying to stand up for us, even if he had to buck the establishment and still loose.

Dave
    Psalm 18: 28-49
    Psalm 144: 1-8

Banned

This makes my blood boil. RINOs and democrats are a toxic mix.
    Last edited by jmort; 03-07-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Too much money involved. Bank accounts, personal property, loans, etc. for them to shut it down. Big bank vote.
    Whatever!

Boolit Buddy
    Why don't we draft them out of a large pool, with the names of everyone that wants that job? They are paid the same as what a buck private makes, and stay in the barracks while working, just like our military. Also, pass a law stating no lawyers allowed, we would be better off in this country, and have a better chance, to see alittle common sense, in our govt.

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

And to think......Boehner and the others who voted this way.... were simply the lesser of two evils.

Banned
    southern California and sometimes Honolulu, hawaii
    Well heck guys, this vote suggests that we are starting to get along and agree a little bit. Isn't that a good thing that we should be happy about? Jay

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaystuw View Post
    Well heck guys, this vote suggests that we are starting to get along and agree a little bit. Isn't that a good thing that we should be happy about? Jay
    Agreeing about allowing Obama to give millions of criminals who don't belong in this country a free pass? Absolutely not.

No not really when what they are getting along about is the snuffing of our rights, incomes, privacy, property, and individualism.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Yes, this is the "bipartisianship" that the Democrats and the MSM press have been salivating about for decades. What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine.
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

Boolit Man
    Don't we have the "pit" for stuff like this?

Boolit Master

Well, this belongs i the pit, but I'll comment before it gets moved.

If the real republican conservatives could have stood their ground, insisted on the amendment to NOT fund the criminal in chief's illegal amnesty , they would have been labeled "obstructionists"! AGAIN!

No amount of words by conservative pundits like Krautammer, Steve Hayes, or others can be heard anywhere besides Fox snews, because the liberal leaning press won't report the truth!

I don't like Boehner either, OR most of the rest of the rhino's. Led by weak-in-the-knees Reincey Priebus, we have little hope of doing any real changes as long as O'bummer is in office. We already tried to get the pipedream passed, he simply vetoed it.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

“At the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat”--Theodore Roosevelt

bhn22
    Whatever is going on in Washington these days certainly isn't democracy.

In Remembrance
    We gave the Republicans a record-breaking majority so they could effectively oppose Obama's actions.
    If we wanted somebody who could 'work with Obama', we would have elected Democrats!

Not to be outdone by Boehner's perfidy, McConnell just announced that he will not use the raising of the credit limit to pressure Obama in any way.

CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Boolit Master
    The top "leaders" in both parties are scum. They get to be "leaders" because they are scum. They work both sides of the fence because they are scum.

Banned

The top leaders in the democrat party do exactly what liberals want, they do what their liberal religion requires, and do it enthusiastically. The RINOs bend over and compromise and do what they think is in their own best interest. Huge difference, but yes they are scum, all of them.

Banned
    I don't think its much of a stretch to suppose all of us on this thread share the same working class background. Now, what I don't understand and am in fact bewildered by, is the overwhelming support for the Republican party here. It seems, on the surface, pretty cut and dry - if you are weathy, support the republicans. A Working class guy? go with the democrats. Not the case here.

A site full of Working class Republicans? I don't get it. There has to be something else going on that I am not seeing. It must be the demographics of the site. A more rural membership base maybe? That might explain it. The value of the democratic party is first realized in the large population centers - the big cities, and then radiates to the outlying areas. So, liberal ideas here on Castboolits, are perhaps a little before their time. Anyway, I wish I could do more to ease your fears and worries, and get across that we, the Democrats, are the champions and defenders of the regular guy. Guys like you. Jay
    Last edited by jaystuw; 03-09-2015 at 09:42 PM.

In Remembrance
    I don't think its much of a stretch to suppose all of us on this thread share the same working class background. Now, what I don't understand and am in fact bewildered by, is the overwhelming support for the Republican party here. It seems, on the surface, pretty cut and dry - if you are weathy, support the republicans. A Working class guy? go with the democrats. Not the case here.
    To answer in the most fundamental way ...

As working class citizens, we conservatives have been raised, and have lived our lives, under the idea that you make you own way according to your skills and industriousness, and you assist your neighbors when they have trouble.

The Democrats (as a party) want to 'equalize' the standard of living for everybody ... including those who can't, or who refuse, to pull their weight.

As a party, the Republicans go the opposite way.

CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Banned
    "As working class citizens, we conservatives have been raised, and have lived our lives, under the idea that you make you own way according to your skills and industriousness, and you assist your neighbors when they have trouble."

Jeez Charlie. That's exactly how I was raised as a working class liberal. How did we get so far apart? Jay