Load DataSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: female Clerk Takes Armed Robber's Gun, Shoots Him Then Beats Him!

Vendor Sponsor

female Clerk Takes Armed Robber's Gun, Shoots Him Then Beats Him!

http://controversialtimes.com/news/v...hen-beats-him/

A clerk in Lexington, KY had to fight for her life and for her store during an armed robbery on Friday night. Two men, one of whom was armed with a handgun entered the Discount Tobacco Zone, came behind the counter and demanded cash.
    When one of the men sat his gun down to attempt to open the register, Zara Adil took the opportunity and grabbed the gun.

She pointed the firearm at the men and told them to leave. One of the men quickly obliged her, however the other suspect attacked her. During the struggle, Adil shot the suspect once in the shoulder. She then told him to leave and leave the money after the man pleaded for his life. However, as he walked by the register, he made another grab for the cash drawer. That’s when Adil chased after the man, grabbed him, and quickly threw him down on the ground.

Ultimately, the wounded suspect ended up fleeing the store empty handed.

In an interview with WTVQ, Adil said the reason robberies are increasing in Lexington is because no one is fighting back. “If more people stand up, they won’t have that much courage to go around and do what they’re doing,” she said.

You GO GIRL!!

Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

To bad that shot was wasted on his shoulder. She deserves a raise.

Boolit Master
    You go girl!

Banned

Give me all your blunts and money

Boolit Master
    I'm sure his family is very upset. After all, he was a good boy. Was going to work hard and make something of himself. You think they love their hoodies because they're stylish or could there be another reason they like the hoodie?

Anybody walking into a convenience store with a hoodie and head down should be assumed to be a threat.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master

Once she gained possession of the pistol she should have shot the guy multiple times as he advanced toward her. It would have ended the struggle then and there. I would not use this video as a training guide.

Vendor Sponsor

It's a perfect training guide! This is what NOT to do! Shoot the perp and keep shoooting until the threat is OVER.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Master

More legal guns the less crime
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

I wonder if after his shoulder heals he'll be able to enroll in college like he was going to do..............
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Boolit Master

God bless the lady. She's lucky she didn't get hurt though. Great that it all worked out.
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Bub

Great story! I wish we could see it on every nightly news outlet, but that will never happen.
    "Blessed are those who, in the face of death, focus on the front sight" ~Col. Jeff Cooper~

These guys were so obvious as to their intentions. It's too bad one of the customers didn't man up and help her , especially once she got the gun.

Since the bad guys have learned to wear hoods and not look up because of cameras they should start putting the cameras down low and aiming them up. Also a camera on the register (like on ATMs) might help.

Quote Originally Posted by dakotashooter2 View Post
    These guys were so obvious as to their intentions. It's too bad one of the customers didn't man up and help her , especially once she got the gun.

Since the bad guys have learned to wear hoods and not look up because of cameras they should start putting the cameras down low and aiming them up. Also a camera on the register (like on ATMs) might help.
    I watched the other "customers" in the store...there was at least one and probably more that were more than capable of getting into the fray after the gun was gone..but no..they all left..look like a couple of Obama's sons with their gang robbery attire...If the clerks can't have a loaded weapon I'd be for a big can of bear pepper spray..the minute they come in...get the spray...the minute the punk enters the counter area...blind him good...But then there would be a lawsuit, a protest march and Holder would have to come visit and get the real facts.

Boolit Grand Master

Dead perps, eliminate second offenders, empty cells, and keeps justice honest.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeywolf View Post
    I'm sure his family is very upset. After all, he was a good boy. Was going to work hard and make something of himself.
    You forgot - "....he was turning his life around".
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Quote Originally Posted by opos View Post
    I watched the other "customers" in the store...there was at least one and probably more that were more than capable of getting into the fray after the gun was gone..but no..they all left..look like a couple of Obama's sons with their gang robbery attire...If the clerks can't have a loaded weapon I'd be for a big can of bear pepper spray..the minute they come in...get the spray...the minute the punk enters the counter area...blind him good...But then there would be a lawsuit, a protest march and Holder would have to come visit and get the real facts.

I like the bear spray idea... the thought being once they were down you'd have about 3/4 a can left to spray down their throat and finish the job for good........

" I can't breath"........................................... ......................

Boolit Buddy
    You guys might like this site (Defensive Gun Use) http://www.reddit.com/r/DGU . The story Doug posted was there couple days ago. It’s from all around the country.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by FISH4BUGS View Post
    ..... and he was on his way to church.

I hope he gets septicemia and dies slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by FISH4BUGS View Post
    Based on most news stories about young men who are killed or injured while committing a crime, I have come to the conclusion that there is no more dangerous time in a young man's life than when he is "turning it around."

So many of these poor young victims are in the middle of "turning their life around" when tragedy strikes.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Quote Originally Posted by opos View Post
    Of course had the 3 black male customers confronted the robbers they would have been berated for betraying their "Brothas".............