WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do they want????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bob208 View Post
    could you see today medias headlines on the family in the sound of music.

disgruntled army officer abandons post. kidnaps nun and children. flees country.
    Captain (I think that was his grade) von Trapp was in the German Navy. Still a good point, though.
    Mark
    Any way you sell it,
    No matter how you spell it,
    When you start to smell it,
    BO Stinks!

Boolit Master

Just heard on the tv the State Police capt is in charge of the police forces in the area just joined up with the Black Panther organization in Fergeson. That aught to make things all better.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by markinalpine View Post
    Captain (I think that was his grade) von Trapp was in the German Navy. Still a good point, though.
    Mark
    Yes, he was a Captain in the Navy, but it was the Austrian Navy not the KregsMarine. He left Austria to join the British Navy to fight the Nazis.

Boolit Buddy milsurpcollector1970's Avatar
    First let me tell you all where I am coming from. I am a white male. I was a police officer near Ferguson for 10 years. I don't really blame folks for being upset Not the rioting part but the protesting Black folks have a lot of baggage when it comes to this kind of thing. You cant shoot an unarmed fleeing felon haven't been able to for 40 years. His body was laying face down in the street with his back to the cop car. I saw the pictures. Ferguson is only 30% white but has a city council that is almost all white and a police department that is 90% white. What people want in Ferguson is for the County to arrest the cop and charge him. Being a cop is a heavy responsibility you gotta make judgment calls all day long. Sometimes those calls can get you fired, prosecuted or killed if you do the wrong thing.

Moderator Emeritus

Where is video from the car? The live audio that goes with it? Video from security cameras in the area? That is what needs to be shown, not the talking heads who are being inflammatory because they want ratings. Liberal media outlets have an agenda and it is not one of freedom.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    IIRC the city had purchased the cameras but was lacking the funds to have the cameras installed.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master

My thoughts;

A lot, if not all of the problems in America and the racial tentions are due to the lack of accountability. A woman becomes pregnant with no shame to herself or family, the government jumps in with no requirements or restrictions, and rewards the "victim" with food housing and medical coverage. ? Where is the family.

The child grows up in an environment of entitlement, (You owe me!) Both, weather male or female will have as a role model their mother or non-father to set their path in life, with no responsibility. This is both an environmental and social conditioning, a trap that will forever lock into dependency. Not to mention the peer pressure. Not to better themselves in life but to get even with society. Or to get what is owed to you.
    Last edited by Hickory; 08-17-2014 at 10:11 AM.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

I was not going to commemnt on this again until I saw Face the Nation this morning and read the post from HICKORY. My first assessment of this is still correct, I believe, but I now have to ask.....what if the 18 year old was white? Would we hear about any of this? I would like to believe we would but I would just be kidding myself!! It would be on page 6 of the E section. It would not have mattered if the LEO was white, black, or purple!! Sorry folks, but this is really getting under my skin!!!

rmcc

Boolit Master

Dale, you crack me up..!!!
    Von Trapp, from the Sound of Music, was a U-boat captain during WW1, the "scourge" of the Adriatic or something like that.
    Back on topic..."We" will never know the truth, because it doesnt fit the agenda.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    When they were trying to paint "poor young child" Tratvon, there was an 80+ WHITE couple beaten (she was raped and murdered) by IIRC 3 young BLACK men and we never heard a single word or complaint about their crimes on the national media.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Last fall a guy pulled into a parking lot where a bunch of young people were congregated. Don't know exactly what happened but man was pulled out of car and beaten to death in front of his daughter by four of the young men. His daughter tried to call for help but some of the young girls threw her phone over the hill where she, the daughter, could not find it. The man was 40 years old. He and his daughter were white. All the other people involved were black. This happened in Des Moines Iowa. Where was all the outrage and media attention? 3 of the little ******** got sent up for life. The other sentences went downhill from there. Where was the Eric Holder and the Justice Dept.? This was handled, as it should have been, as a crime. PERIOD!! There was no mention of race.
    Please tell me what the difference is??

Boolit Master

Hmmm I give up on reading this type of posts maybe raindrop some weapons ammo and let them kill each other looting really has nothing to do with the issue at hand
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    Where is video from the car? The live audio that goes with it? Video from security cameras in the area? That is what needs to be shown, not the talking heads who are being inflammatory because they want ratings.
    Well here is a side of the story that comes from someone close to the cop who did the deed.
    http://patdollard.com/2014/08/watch-...murder-wilson/

And, a video in which an off-camera eye-witness appears to validate her account ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=U...&v=U9jGYu4IOt8

CM
    Last edited by montana_charlie; 08-17-2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Boolit Master
    Several years ago there was horrible case of a beating, rape and murder involving a white teenage boy and his girl friend and five black yewts. It happened in the state of Tennessee. It got a brief [and I mean very brief] mention in some of the mainstream press and then the story was buried. This infuriated Bill O'Reilly who reported on the story and said he would cover it if no one else did. I never saw him mention it again. Maybe some of are friends in Tennessee could tell what the outcome of the case was.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Grand Master
    What we have to beware of, is that the cops have to much power.
    In Hawaii we've had three cop shooting in the last three weeks. Two died.
    They probably deserved it.
    Thing that is disturbing here is that the cops investigate it themselves.
    Nothing is released to the public unless the cop is charged. Nothing.
    Many cops here have been fired for taking/dealing drugs.
    We even have a few that were let back on the force after their union got involved.
    Cops here have no one to fear.
    If you see a cop doing something wrong, who you going to call????
    There are a few good ones, but they just turn a blind eye to any abuse. What else can they do.
    What do some of your communities do to keep your cops in line????

Boolit Master
    rmcc is wrong about people owning slaves. I will be 72 years old at the end of this year. One of my great grandfathers died of wounds he got at Chattanouga while wearing gray. My family is from around Mexico Mo and I assume that some of them may have owned a slave or two. Lincoln with his Emansipation Proclemation stole my family's property. I want my reparation including interest. What the citizens of Fergueson want is a police force that looks something like them and won't be so eager to shoot their children. See post #26. You don't shoot unarmed people no matter how big they are. If you can't handle a 6'+ 300lb man without shooting him then you probably shouldn't be a cop. The officer greatly raised the force level when he shoot Mr Brown. He may have been justified to use his night stick on him but shooting was not justified. Police committed another murder.
    But that is ok. LA County Sheriff Dept has shot two innocent people in the last few weeks and no one has lost their job or gone to jail. The Sheriff himself has held a news conference and admitted that his deputies have shot innocent people. The American people need to come together and demilitarize police departments. They don't need tanks, ARs or armour plating.

I apologize to you DUCKILLER and hope you receive your long overdue property reclaimation damages. However, I disagree with you on the police issue. A police state is one thing, a police force is another. They may be armed the same but are very different entities. At what point do you want the police force to be disarmed to the point of Barney Fife? North Hollywood and Miami come to mind why this does not work!! Would you want to go up against some of these gangs that have full automatic weapons with a handgun? Not me! When people start acting like citizens and not terrorists than maybe we can return to pre 9/11 armaments. Until then, if they want tanks, I will vote for it.
    If the cop shot the man in error, he should be tried. If they find out he did not, he should be exonerated and go on about his business. It is the media and the " rush to judgement" mentality in Mo right now that is causing more harm than good!! You are also correct, to a point, that a cop needs to be equipped to handle a 300 lb man up to the point he fears for his life. At that point the basic human right to protect yourself trumps all laws. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 is still the law of the land.

The bottom line is you have to believe in the system. Yes, it makes mistakes and has flaws. Unless you want to give up ALL your guns, like they did in Britain and trust a cop will get there in time (which they don't there either), you have to accept certain rules we live by.

Boolit Master
    Whether the shooting was justified, or not, is no excuse for pillaging the neighborhood and endangering the lives of innocent people.

Blaming their lawlessness on a way of life that ended 150 years ago is a non-starter. Put the blame where it belongs: their lack of respect for others and themselves, no sense of responsibility to others and themselves, no sense of duty to their community and country, a lack of education (though they are guaranteed a free 12-year education) the lack of a structured family life, the lack of a desire to improve their life.

I've heard their excuses all my life. You and I, as American taxpayers, have spent billions of dollars, our state and federal lawmakers have enacted laws to atone for past inequities and grievances, and that give them preferential job and education treatment (I can speak from experience). Still, they refuse to help themselves. Still, they pillage and burn.

To paraphrase this thread's title: What more do they want?

Thank YOU 462!!

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcc View Post
    The bottom line is you have to believe in the system.
    The "System" in St. Louis is BROKEN. It has been for many years. Blacks control everything that happens one way or another. I worked there (amongst them) for 11 years and finally had my fill of the attitude shown there and left. It won't stop until there isn't anymore funding given them to fund entitlement citizens there and will get worse as times goes on.