RepackboxTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyWideners
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Load Data
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: OK, NOW I understand. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Boolit Master
    Climate change is correct, and the redistribution of regional climate is also changing, like Aspen Co is now a desert and its 50 degrees here in the Sierra at 6000ft in Feb, has never been this warm since 1514 and because its all cold and snowy where you are has no bearing on climate change, its actually a very narrow way to look at the issue.

Boolit Master
    Dutch

"The future ain't what it used to be".
    -Yogi Berra.

All I can say is, I miss the snow. Out in the supposed great pacific north west all we have is rain. I miss the knee deep snow and blistering cold...
    Using Tapatalk

In Remembrance
    has never been this warm since 1514 and because its all cold and snowy where you are has no bearing on climate change, its actually a very narrow way to look at the issue.

I have to ask, who was the weatherman in 1514. lol

Everywhere I have ever been, climate change has occurred in days, even hours, and I have to think it has since someone invented the universe. The climate changes everyday to some extent, and always has.

Banned

I live 7 miles south of Lake Ontario and have been waiting for all that ice to melt & wash this house away so I can collect the insurance money. Then I'll buy me a big ol' house boat and float down to Georgia.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    has never been this warm since 1514 and because its all cold and snowy where you are has no bearing on climate change, its actually a very narrow way to look at the issue.

I have to ask, who was the weatherman in 1514. lol

Everywhere I have ever been, climate change has occurred in days, even hours, and I have to think it has since someone invented the universe. The climate changes everyday to some extent, and always has.
    They still had fools thought the earth was flat. The pope had everything locked up from gold to education. But the heathen Incas had pictures that followed all of this.

All I know is around the end of October I need to take the mower deck off, clean it up and get the plow on. It's been that way for 3 decades now.

Boolit Buddy
    All because of the dam climate change. Dam!

Boolit Master

It's all scientific : Ice Age, 50,000 years of Global Warming then 50,000 years and another Ice Age.

Boolit Grand Master

Last couple of weeks we've had single digits/teens and 70's... in the same week. Sure wish Al Gore would keep his global warming off my back porch, darn near busted my **** more than a few times this year. Quite often we go a whole winter with no snow or ice, not lately tho. Gloal warming indeed.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Obama said it is Bush's fault. All the cold and snow from Texas ( hell freezing over ) is the problem. Sometimes it pays to just hang around in the middle and not get hit with much of nothing.
    CD in TN
    When you find you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead,keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master

As sure as old men sit and talk about the weather,
    As sure as old women sit and talk about old men,
    I'm gonna love you forever, forever and ever Amen.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

Where Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland join.
    The day before they predicted 3" to 5" we got 14" and I am going to trust what they predict will happen in 100 years. Not likely.

We didn't have all this crazy weather when Bush was in the White House.
    Blacksmith

S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us!

Boolit Grand Master

A couple of weeks ago the neighbor was complaining about the polar vortex.

I asked her, is that what you call it? She said sure, what do you call it?

I said . . . Winter, it's January.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

The climate change crisis is a fabrication dreamed up by those who wish to "fundamentally change the United States of America".

It begins with an idea to use pour scientific analysis to alarm the masses into compliance with draconian measures to cut greenhouse emissions.

Of course the by-product of these measures is the end of private energy companies especially those who primarily use fossil fuels.

"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates will necessarily skyrocket..."

Remember that when you are trying to help your aging parents to pay their light bill.

Truth
    I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

Galileo Galilei

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Garyshome View Post
    God's wrath on a Godless country!
    We have taken God out everything in this country, in His absence someone else has moved in!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    A couple of weeks ago the neighbor was complaining about the polar vortex.

I asked her, is that what you call it? She said sure, what do you call it?

I said . . . Winter, it's January.

Rick
    Polar Vortex, I good friend of mine has a high school classmate who is a Real weatherman ...He is still looking for the polar vortex the news keeps talking about.

I am amused at how every fart in the wind has a personal name now days.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Powder Bill View Post
    Polar Vortex, I good friend of mine has a high school classmate who is a Real weatherman ...He is still looking for the polar vortex the news keeps talking about.

I am amused at how every fart in the wind has a personal name now days.
    Polar vortex is nothing more than another terminology/method the libtards use to perpetuate the global cooling, oops, global warming, oops I mean climate change political agenda.

A personal name for every fart in the wind is yet another method used to bring it home, make it personal that your killing the planet. You! Personally, your lifestyle is killing us all.

I lived in SoCal for years (far too many years) and if you went outside and a light rain was falling, nothing much, just a light rain with no wind or anything if you went inside & turned on the TV all you heard was . . . Storm watch, news at 10.

All of it is designed to make everything sound devastating to all of those that are incapable of a thought of their own. For those that are capable of thinking it through the libtards know they will never get them on board, the intent is to overwhelm them with numbers of those who cannot think it out. What a pity it's working.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master

Personally I thing all the hype is just to get ratings. " Sit still and watch folks, We will tell you what to think, but not till 11:00. "
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by geargnasher View Post
    I wonder what the weather is like in the middle east, and if Allah adjusts according to the behavior of the people? Perhaps CBS will know...

Gear
    Allah's wrath on the Middle East is reaching a crescendo, Israel is still doing well and have what for them must seem like a peaceful decade. The rest of the population of the Middle East has started learning about and demanding democracy. Powerful Muslim leaders are have been deposed. Many more Muslims are dying violent deaths at the hands off Muslims. If Allah is sending them a sign it would be "you are on the wrong path." The rest of the world is finding more oil and gas so OPEC is getting weak.

Christ's Father's message to the faithful in the Christian world is much milder and harder to understand. Christian values are being ignored with hedonism at what might be a two century or greater high. The severe weather could be interpreted not as punishment for bad behavior but a warning to take better care of the planet he put in our care, it is hard to say. The success of the rich and banks even as the economy struggled with only a few cheaters punished, what is Christ's Father's message there.

I understand Allah is a brutal god and the Holy Trinity is a gentle god but the godless communists seem to be prospering. Do you think your God is interventionist or mostly just an observer.

Tim

Sure does make sense, if you don't think about it.
    www.shop.******brass.com
    Offering reloaders quality once fired brass at reasonable prices.