Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
Snyders JerkyWidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tumors

Prayers for you and the docs.
    Whatever!

Boolit Buddy
    This stuff is nothing to mess around with. Get the best care you can afford. Since you are in Tx, MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston is top on my list. My wife has been going to MD Anderson for two years. If we would have stayed local, she would be dead by now. Good luck, keep a positive attitude, and take care of your self.

Boolit Master

I'm also sending those hula-hoop prayers up from Missouri. I am praying that they find exactly what is going on and that it is the easy benign kind that can be taken care of quickly and without too much hassle or pain on your part. We gotta get you well and back to flying, casting and all that other important stuff.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

Hi J.D.;
    When I'm in doubt about my next move I always ask my self "What would Jesus want me to do?"
    Pepe Ray
    The way is ONLY through HIM.

Boolit Master
    Prayers and best wishes from our house to yours. My wife is 2 years free of breast cancer and my (step)daughter is 1 year post having had 1/2 a lung removed so the jury is still out on that one. We hope your problem is the benign type!!
    R.D.M.

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks for the update, identifying the target is more than half the battle in most cases. Done the bullet wound thing already and I hate to disappoint the perfessor but I won't volunteer to take a boolit for you, especially one of those big honkers I've been casting lately. I will keep you and the perfessor in my thoughts and prayers. I'm a little puny myself but I'm only an hour and a PM/call away if there's something I can do for you.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers for you and your docs continuing from here.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Hang tough, Recluse. Prayers for you. I'm sorry you have to go thru this, but it's like the fire of the forge, just makes the steel harder.
    One of my father's favorite statements: "If I say a chicken dips snuff, look under his wing for the snuffbox" How I was raised, who I am.

Boolit Master

Darn it JD, you just HAVE to get well, so you can finish False Gods! I'm being selfish, and maybe trying to be funny, but just consider the source.

A person has a big choice when fighting cancer. Either give up, manage the pain, or fight with every fiber of your being. I suspect you will take it on head-on, shake it like a rat terrier does with a rat!

I'll offer up a prayer each time I think of you, this sickness doesn't stand a chance with all of us praying at once. As in everything, God's will be done.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

“At the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat”--Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    Prayers for your recovery.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers for you. God Bless

The medical angle to this problem is way out of my field of knowledge, but the prayer angle is not. Be assured on my ongoing and fervent prayers for the best possible outcome for you.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Moderator Emeritus

Praying for you, went through the cancer scare 6 years ago with a tumor wrapped on my sciatic nerve in my left hip. They come in 2 flavors, benign and get your will updated. I lucked out and so far nothing has returned.

Banned

JD, ever hear of "Hatfield/McCoy" Syndrome? Adrenal tumors can get interesting. Here's to hoping yours is a quick fix.

Gear

Boolit Master

Prayin for ya J.D.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

hope you feel better! You were one of the reasons why I started to cast! your TL method made me avoid buying all the expensive lubrisizers!
    Cant thank you enough.

Get well soon!
    1,000,000 peso man