Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
Snyders Jerky

Thread: Dawn service - ANZAC Day.

Dawn service - ANZAC Day.

25th of April. Special day for NZ and AU. Kiera and I went to the dawn service to pay our respects. Huge turn out per usual and good to see. Any mention of Gallipoli stills turns on the emotions for me.

Also my 10th wedding anniversary today. She's a tolerant girl alright.
    Thermal underwear style guru.
    "Exclusive international distributor of Jeff Brown Hunt Club clothing."
    Supplier to the rich(?) and infamous.

Cheers from New Zealand

Jeff.

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    All honor to our partners on their day.. I intended to post something tomorrow Am,but forgot that you folks get an early start...The Mrs Anzac biscuits came out of the oven about 12 N MDT ,so we are prepared. These last few times she has had the genuine Lyle's Golden Syrup on hand... Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Happy Anniversary Jeff to you and your lovely wife!
    what lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to while lies within us - emerson

In Remembrance

Happy anniversary from my house to yours.

Boolit Buddy
    My Respects to you and yours on a very special day.My Grandad served in the Hampshire Regiment at Gallipoli I am proud to say.
    Cheers,Mike

Jeff and all the ANZAC countries. I hope the day is bright and clear, for you all to see the heads and shoulders of those that "gave their all".

Have a great day.

TwoTrees
    TwoTrees

"Hold my beer and watch this!!"

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Happy anniversary, and Anzac Day. I hope to see a couple friends from Australia at a shoot this weekend, and D.A.Wallace threatened to call me from Queensland this week. It must be Down Under time! I will have to locate an interpreter.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    Jeff, a memorable Anzac Day to your country and a Happy Anniversary to you and your family. May the grand alliance of Anzacs, British, Canadians, and Americans last forever, and may it be not needed because it's there.
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for reminding us Jeff. I bow my head in silent prayer for our fallen Anzac allies on this day. Through thick and thin the Anzacs have been at our side and it does not go unnoticed by many of us on this side of the big pond.

I hope your Anniversary was a good one, 10 years is a milestone! Best wishes for many many more!
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Buddy
    Lest We Forget!

Boolit Grand Master

Good morning Jeff
    Sun probably setting on you But you and your fellow countrymen are special to us. May your citizens never loose sight of the cost others have paid for freedom and the right to walk the streets speaking truth.
    10 years ! Keep on Keeping on ! Mike in Peru
    "Behold The Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world". John 1:29
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Grand Master

One of down unders biggest days much like our Memorial Day. Sadly for many here it means little more than a day off work and BBQ. Sad.

Pretty sneaky though, marry her on one of your most important days. Makes it very hard to forget huh? Happy anniversary.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Banned

Happy anniversary. May we never forget our forefathers who have gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and our country. I have bowed my head and said a prayer for all their souls.

Andy

Blessings on you and your family, Jeff. I will never forget that our brothers in arms from Australia, New Zealand and Canada also shed their blood in defense of freedom.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

Happy anniversary Jeff and have a great ANZAC Day to all of our Aussie and Kiwi members. I have a hat pin made with a small vile of sand from Gallipoli. It is pinned to my Slouch Hat that hangs on my wall with the rest of my important service memorabilia. My family will never forget to honor the sacrifices made by those that day.

Best wishes,

Joe
    WWG1WGA

Tyrants use the force of the people to chain and subjugate-that is, enyoke the people. They then plough with them as men do with oxen yoked. Thus the spirit of liberty and innovation is reduced by bayonets, and principles are struck dumb by cannon shot: Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma

Boolit Master
    Happy Anniversary to Jeff and your VERY tolerant better half!

Best wishes to my brothers and sisters in arms in Australian and New Zealand, and a prayer and a salute for those who have given all.
    It ain't rocket science, it's boolit science.

Banned

Best people and my prayers are with all that sacrificed. Remember history and the most brave of all.