MCD ProductsMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2Repackbox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any others having problems with Dillon answering their phones?

Banned

Stayed on hold friday for 55 mins., well worth it, have catalog and 45acp dillon crimp die coming for my LLM. My friend brought one over thursday nite and i just had to have one.

Boolit Man
    I have used and owned all of the currently avaliable reloading presses.
    I like my SDB for pistol only. small enough to have on a portable table for moving around the house with me.
    Only gripe i have about a dillon vs hornady for progressive rifle is all of the little parts.
    Hornady is just built strong and simple.

It was disturbing to read this. I've had terrific service from Dillon. I never dealt with Brian Enos but that's another option, too.

I hope things get better for you!

Flash
    You Gotta Die Of Something........It May As Well Be Something That You Like!

Lovin' the Harley Idle: potato........potato...........potato

Boolit Bub
    My co-worker was on hold for 45 minutes Friday, and when they answered he got the normal excellent customer service.

Allen

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by gunoil View Post
    Stayed on hold friday for 55 mins., well worth it, have catalog and 45acp dillon crimp die coming for my LLM. My friend brought one over thursday nite and i just had to have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by hemiallen View Post
    My co-worker was on hold for 45 minutes Friday, and when they answered he got the normal excellent customer service.

Allen
    this brings up another point that maybe the delays and busy signals are because of the commitment to excellent costumer service

I traded for a 4 year old new never used 550 and it was missing a couple of parts. I started early and called at intervals with busy, busy, busy. I emailed the contact address and got a reply the next morning with an order number and invoice. All I had to do then was call the check order number and give a CC number. Was here in 2 days. Small parts, but necessary. It now loads like a "Dillon".

I had a very old SDB that I had cranked for years and I am giving it to my son. Still need a few caliber kits and die blocks to expand, but I am old enough to have a little patience.

I have a much older gentleman than I who workied for my Dad for 42 years--his favorite saying now is "We live in interesting times!" Amen, I say.