Load DataSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2WidenersInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Repackbox
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im a crybaby

Funny you say that. When my husband was awarded custody, the very first thing she asked him was "does he still have to pay me $1,900 a month for child support" the judge said "no as a matter of fact you owe him the child support he paid you from April (when the kids where taken) to October (when he was granted sole custody) and you so have to pay him $600 a month child support". She had a violent outbreak yelling about how she wouldn't be able to afford to live and blah blah blah. It was ok for us to give her $1,900 a month for child support but it's not ok for her to pay $600 a month. As soon as she found out he and I where living together (in sin befor marriage) she petitioned the court to raise the child support from $1200 a month to the $1900 because of my income. We where not married but living in the same home and all income was shared so the judge ordered $1900 a month. And she stuck a that money up her nose. These boys didn't have a single article of clothes that was free of holes or stains but she was padding her butt with Gucci and Vera Bradley. And she had the nerve to tell the judge we didn't need her to pay child support because I have some coach purses. Why yes I do, but my kids all have clothes and shoes that fit, food in their tummies and a warm bed to sleep in too. She is a nut job that blames all her wrongs on everyone else. I am so very thankful that these boy now have a chance to grow up with some morals.

QUOTE=xs11jack;2046295]First I am pretty sure that the egg donor is looking for something that will benefit her. Welfare, state child support, or other public programs. She is trying to bully you out of the source of her possible income. I know from your writting you will never in the world let that happen. Secondly, You have our prayers, your love for that boy comes shining off the page as you write. If ever there was a "best Mom in the Whole World", you are it. The good people of this site will never forget you and the family you are raising and loving. Must be some dust in here, it got in my eyes.
    Jack[/QUOTE]
    ~Andrea

This would be our brood. The really tall one in the middle is Christian, he is almost 13. The littlest one is Nathan, he will be 6 in June. The medium size boys are Austin on the right and Tyler on the Left. They are both 10.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	60602
    ~Andrea

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by enfield View Post
    This is all very nice but isn't it the bipolar, psychotic schitzophrenic kids that we hear about in the news lately. I know I sound like a heartless
    b--tard but ?????
    As a gun owning parent of one of these kids, this was a HUGE concern of mine. Thus, if a gun was not on me, it was locked up in one of the 4 gun safes.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Hope none if youns break a neck trying to look at my sideways photo. That's what I get for posting a picture from my iPhone
    ~Andrea

Boolit Master at Heavens Range Bob Krack's Avatar
    Ohio for a while Kalifornia then who knows where - Missouri?
    Andrea,

I seldom speak this out but the ONLY power greater than a mother's love is God's.

It certainly appears that you have earned or are earning it.

Proud of you.

Bob
    I was always taught to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any!

Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them" is a classical expression of defiance reportedly by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

We do not allow Nathan access to the firearms. We have a few locked in the gun safe and one in each of our vehicles in a locked compartment. My personal one is always in my pocket with the safety on. Any knives, forks, marshmellow pokers are all Locked in another safe in the laundry too
    . We even remove the knobs to the stove. My house is 100% baby proof for him. For his safety, and ours. He even has a alarm on his door and a motion alarm just outside his door in case the door alarm fails.
    ~Andrea

Thank you Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Krack View Post
    Andrea,

I seldom speak this out but the ONLY power greater than a mother's love is God's.

It certainly appears that you have earned or earning it.

Proud of you.

Bob
    ~Andrea

Boolit Master
    Fine pic. Good looking boys.

Thanks for sharing.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

There is no love like a mother's love. You are a true mother, hang in there and you will "mold" that boy in to a fine young man. JW

Banned

you guy's need to re-read andreas posts again.... seriously.
    you are seeing many of the things you point out as the problem,she is showing you the difference betwen the problem and the not the problem.

if you have a diagnosis [or a miss-diagnosis treated incorrectly]
    and the issue is dealt with strictly through medication and apathy, you have a bigger problem.
    i have seen and lived with the issues here.
    without proper medication you are a part of one of the worst things you can imagine seeing and feeling.
    i have seen some horrible stuff all over the world first hand.

but seing someone [your child] fight through/with the voices of schizophrenia that desperatly want's your help [and you can't stop it] is the worst most helpless feeling you will ever experience.

I might be a little partial, But I think they are all pretty darn handsome myself.
    I know I am raising them right, The 3 oldest just got into a little tissy when we got home because they all got to my car door to open it for me at the same time. On second thought, My husband JUST started teaching them this today so maybe they are plotting for something. Maybe a sneak attack on account of all 3 of them. Hmmmmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by LUBEDUDE View Post
    Fine pic. Good looking boys.

Thanks for sharing.
    ~Andrea

You surely hit the nail on the head here.

Quote Originally Posted by runfiverun View Post
    you guy's need to re-read andreas posts again.... seriously.
    you are seeing many of the things you point out as the problem,she is showing you the difference betwen the problem and the not the problem.

if you have a diagnosis [or a miss-diagnosis treated incorrectly]
    and the issue is dealt with strictly through medication and apathy, you have a bigger problem.
    i have seen and lived with the issues here.
    without proper medication you are a part of one of the worst things you can imagine seeing and feeling.
    i have seen some horrible stuff all over the world first hand.

but seing someone [your child] fight through/with the voices of schizophrenia that desperatly want's your help [and you can't stop it] is the worst most helpless feeling you will ever experience.
    ~Andrea

Boolit Master
    After reading this thread, there is not much I can add but I would like to say that I was adopted at age 8 months (now 74yrs). I have no knowledge of my background. The folks who adopted me were THE BEST! Afeter reading this, I think you are running a real close second! Good for you! I wish you and your family the best of luck in the years ahead.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master
    I forgot about locking up knives, Bic razors, the tools.

And even putting a reverse lock on our bedroom door and locking our child IN with us at night.

It is beyond taxing mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Ya'll are in my prayers.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

We do not have a reverse lock on his door. Apparently that is now considered child abuse, SMH. When his egg donar had him she locked him in his room with a reverse lock and a padlock. So he has a door knob with no lock. He does however have a alarm on his door that goes off the minute it is opened, and another alarm that is motion sensor with a "trip beam" for if the door alarm fails. Its set up to go off in all rooms of the house except the older boys bedrooms (This thing is LOUD). The other kids have a lock on thier doors and know when he throws ANY type of fit they are to proceed to thier "safe place", which is thier rooms with the door locked. That way they are not in the middle when and if things go from bad to oh Sh*t with him. Thats only happened twice though and not at all since he started residential treatment. Currently they have him stable with Abilify, Triliptal, Amantidine, Risperdal and Ritalin. He will be seeing his doctor often for med changes if need be and I have a very close relationship with him as well as his therapist. So I am optimistic that all the "bad stuff" is in the past. If we have a set back, We will just roll with the punches. It wouldnt be LIFE without some curveballs and I know that ultimately it is not up to me the path we go down, Thats up to GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by LUBEDUDE View Post
    I forgot about locking up knives, Bic razors, the tools.

And even putting a reverse lock on our bedroom door and locking our child IN with us at night.

It is beyond taxing mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Ya'll are in my prayers.
    ~Andrea

Boolit Master
    The reverse lock was on OUR room at night. It got to where she slept in the room, locked in with us.

It sounds like you have a good safe system for rest of the kids. And good alarms as well.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

Boolit Master

Stay strong and happy!
    My brother had a no account wife, he got full custody so I won't go into the details as to her character. I wish they parted ways earlier before some bad imprinting occured. He has 4 daughters and the eldest is a bit learning disabled and the second has lots emotional issues, number 3 and 4 were spared the bad impressions but still missed a mother's care. god bless you for doing for them.

Boolit Buddy
    Stay Strong and keep up the good work.. Your kids will thank you when they get older and understand what you did for them.

Just one thing.. stay focused when youre out there smelting your lead..

Oh I'm out here now! Got a nice fire going and my lemonade so I'm good. The kids are off playing hide and seek and hubby is cutting firewood. Doesn't get much better then this.

Quote Originally Posted by 00buck View Post
    Stay Strong and keep up the good work.. Your kids will thank you when they get older and understand what you did for them.

Just one thing.. stay focused when youre out there smelting your lead..
    ~Andrea

God Bless You! You're a Sweetheart.
    Ramar