Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyWidenersTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: Lee Mold for Ruger LC9

Lee Mold for Ruger LC9

Any styles you've had good luck with.
    "There he bought a saddle, a .22 caliber single-shot rifle, and a .45 caliber Business Sharps, a somewhat ligher version of the Big Fity Sharps, the favorite rifle of the buffalo hunters. He already had a 12 bore muzzleloading shotgun, so his arsenal was complete, and along with an ax and a few other necessities, he had the basic tools of a frontiersman.~Trails of a Wilderness Wanderer~Andy Russell~

Boolit Master

re: Lee Mold for Ruger LC9

Al Nelson, aka Night Owl Enterprises, catalogs a super 358-135-HP for the 9mm. I've just started loading this in 9mm; works well in .38 Special as cast.

3.2 grains of TiteGroup in 38 Special and shoot away.

HV
    Life's biggest tragedy is we get old too soon, and wise too late.

Boolit Grand Master
    My brother's Ruger likes the Lyman 356-402, which is a conventionally lubed Truncated Cone style boolit. Lee makes a similar boolit which should be just as good.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Quote Originally Posted by rintinglen View Post
    My brother's Ruger likes the Lyman 356-402, which is a conventionally lubed Truncated Cone style boolit. Lee makes a similar boolit which should be just as good.
    I've got a Lee 356-124gr TC. Works great in my 9's sized at 358, as it cast at 359-360 ; )
    H/D

Any others?
    "There he bought a saddle, a .22 caliber single-shot rifle, and a .45 caliber Business Sharps, a somewhat ligher version of the Big Fity Sharps, the favorite rifle of the buffalo hunters. He already had a 12 bore muzzleloading shotgun, so his arsenal was complete, and along with an ax and a few other necessities, he had the basic tools of a frontiersman.~Trails of a Wilderness Wanderer~Andy Russell~

Boolit Buddy Carolina Cast Bullets's Avatar
    Ranch Dog Outdoors 100 grain RNFL, sized .356" loaded over HP38

Excellent load and my Taurus 738 eats em up like salted peanuts. Makes nice round holes it the target and all of em are really close together (16 yards).

IMHO, tough load/boolit to beat

Jerry
    Carolina Cast Bullets
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional ! ! !

My buddy gave me a Lee TL365-124-2R and a Lee 356 sizer. I'll try them.