RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationWideners
Load Data Repackbox

Thread: Craigslist Ad Swaging Stuff in Culpepper VA

Craigslist Ad Swaging Stuff in Culpepper VA

All:
    Saw an ad for reloading stuff on Craigslist and asked for pictures. He has three swagers and several buckets of J-4 jackets. Anyone interested in pictures PM me an e-mail; I 'll send the pictures and seller's contact info. I'm picking up a bunch of powder and primers this afternoon,
    Tony

Boolit Buddy
    I'm interested, PM sent.

Moderator Emeritus
    Please send me a PM with the info also.

Thanks,
    john

Boolit Master

Pm sent.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
    Benjamin Franklin

Me too.

Won't be much left for me, but I'd like to look.

Ad Link

Link is at:
    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...958449635.html
    I have pictures at home and can send tonight to anyone interested; just PM me an e-mail address.
    Tony

OK heres a question ,,,,SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GRAIGS LIST AND EBAY ????
    Last edited by Swageocast; 04-19-2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Boolit Master
    Yeah I was curious about that to! I did talk to thie gent selling the items yesterday afternoon. Have not heard back from him yet.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

Stuff on Craigslist is sorted by location, so you can't do a blanket search like you do on eBay. I never even considered I might be violating forum custom, and apologize in advance to anyone offended. I have no interest in saving money by swaging (casting already saves me all I can stand) and wanted to pass on potential good deals to others.
    Tony

Oooppps
    Last edited by Swageocast; 04-19-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Boolit Master
    Wow. Where did that come from?
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

nevermind
    Last edited by Swageocast; 04-19-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    It's ok Utah, he's just doing a fine job, remain calm, nothing to see here, move along. (Gee, I finally got to use an Animal House reference)
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Swageocast, it is real easy to leave this board. You apparently are not happy here, and I would not want to prevent you seeking your happiness elsewhere.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Apologies,,,had a lapse of sanity there,,,sleep deprivation,,leads to bad judgement !