Inline FabricationWidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Load Data Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullshop NASA Lube Still Available?

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance

Bullshop NASA Lube Still Available?

Is Dan still making and selling NASA Lube?
    If yes, are the prices the same?
    Regards
    John

Plus 1. Also, how about Lotak?
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Does anyone have a phone number for his shoppe?
    If Obummer is the answer, How stupid was the question?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -----Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Make your own alternative with my Kit.

I'm not cutting Dan's products down, but he is not here on this Forum. If he was here I would support him and his products.
    Last edited by randyrat; 12-22-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.

Bullshop

I had contact with Tina and she advised me that the only form of communication they have at this time is snail mail.
    If you send a e-mail to the old address it will just float around in cyberspace.
    The option for contact is the one that I posted and that is it. I was told a few years back that the mail box is over seven miles from the house so it's not checked every day which is understandable. My contact was via snail mail which she answered.
    Later David
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrat View Post

I'm not cutting Dan's products down, but he is not here on this Forum. If he was here I would support him and his products.
    Which one is yours?

Thanks.

Love Life
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun shooter View Post
    I had contact with Tina and she advised me that the only form of communication they have at this time is snail mail.
    If you send a e-mail to the old address it will just float around in cyberspace.
    The option for contact is the one that I posted and that is it. I was told a few years back that the mail box is over seven miles from the house so it's not checked every day which is understandable. My contact was via snail mail which she answered.
    Later David
    Can you repost the information again?

In Remembrance

The Bull Shop
    HC 62 BOX 5640
    Delta Junction, AK 99737

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by blasternank View Post
    Which one is yours?

Thanks.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=131679
    It's called TAC ( no carnauba wax) OR TAC#1( 1 oz of carnauba added)

Boolit Master

I got through to Bull Shop by email just a week or so ago. Corresponded with Tina. Sent them a check for a couple of pounds of Lotak and a pound of NASA, but didn't ask about Bullplate. Seems like they're in business, just no website or PayPal.
    Sam

Boolit Master

Talking

Does any one know the price of the products?

It would be nice to know how much per item, plus shipping so we could just make out a money order and not cause any problems at Dan and Tina's end.

sffar: which email address was successful for you?

Boolit Master
    30 miles South of Cheyenne, unfortunately
    I know this is going to tick off a lot of people but if this individual, or someone close to him doesn't have the common courtesy to at least respond to these continual inquiries about the availability of these "grand and glorious and unavailable anywhere else on the face of earth products" then nuts on the whole situation. I have cast nearly 50 years without them and while I have used Bullplate and liked it, (could take it or leave it) just because I can't get it doesn't mean it's the end of the world!

Last spring I had a medical emergency that took me out of circulation for a little over 3 weeks so I am fully aware that sometimes **** happens, but this has been going on for months and months. I think it is inexcusable on his part and shows distain for his wouldbe customers, especially since, apparently, there is some communication with one individual there. As I said, if he or someone near him can't clarify this issue then forget it. If you can't cast without these products, perhaps you should find a new hobby.
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Boolit Master

It sounds like Bullshop took himself off the internet to protect his kids from all the unwanted stuff there. That is a good and noble cause but it sure isn't going to make doing business with the rest of the world easier. His choice, and I respect that, but that is one of the reasons I made up my own recipe for a lube similar to NASA. That is the same reason I do my own webpage, I need things done in a timely manner and the best way to do that is to do things yourself. Or at least do business with entities that are easy to communicate with. Before all this came about I bought 15 bottles of Bullshop Sprue Lube. I may never run out, but I have already tried some other things that work, if not as good, certainly well enough, in case the real thing disappears. So if you need some bullet or sprue lube, write to the Bullshop and order some, it is good stuff. If you find you can't get any, go somewhere else or make it yourself. Simple.

Boolit Master

nanuk, that'd be the bullshop@wildak one they used before.
    Doc Highwall, it was $17.50/lb plus shipping.
    Sam
    Last edited by sffar; 12-31-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.

Bullshop

Well first, no one has the right to post any scorn towards Dan or Tina.
    Every person handles and does things the way they see fit at that time and the choices they have made is no ones concern but theirs.
    I think the good book has a passage that says Judge not least you be judged. If my memory is correct then that is as close as I can be at this time.
    The prices are the same as they have been and if write you will receive a answer from Tina at this time.
    If you have never had any problems in your personal life then you are a very lucky person. That does not however give you any right to judge others who do. Later David
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Boolit Grand Master
    So Dan is a bad guy because he hasn't gotten word to us?

I find it hard to fathom a society where a man is held to a standard that say he has a greater obligation to me than to his family!

Would I like to know? Yes. Does he owe me anything? Nope.

As for getting word thru a friend or neighbor- he loves in the boonies in Alaska. Wo knows how far it is to the nearest fellow board member.

I just don't get this feeling of entitlement. We don't have a right to know anything from Dan. I am sure you can get his address here somewhere and send him a letter. Ask him yourself.

My suggestion is to move on with life. Many, many people here have mentioned very viable alternatives. Use them. Try them.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by roysha View Post
    I know this is going to tick off a lot of people but ...
    I believe you are right. It did tick most of us off ...
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by btroj View Post
    So Dan is a bad guy because he hasn't gotten word to us?

I find it hard to fathom a society where a man is held to a standard that say he has a greater obligation to me than to his family!

Would I like to know? Yes. Does he owe me anything? Nope.

As for getting word thru a friend or neighbor- he loves in the boonies in Alaska. Wo knows how far it is to the nearest fellow board member.

I just don't get this feeling of entitlement. We don't have a right to know anything from Dan. I am sure you can get his address here somewhere and send him a letter. Ask him yourself.

My suggestion is to move on with life. Many, many people here have mentioned very viable alternatives. Use them. Try them.
    Not picking on you Btroj, because you have my highest respect, but . . .

I believe Roysha has pointed out that he is using other alternatives, and he has also pointed out why in a clear, concise, non-confrontational manner.

And despite all of the rhetoric to the contrary, as a vendor sponsor and a businessman, it would have been in Dan's best interest to post current contact information here, likely in his "What Bullshop is" thread. I don't see how that could possibly harm his family and it wouldn't require any explanation, just a statement of how to buy his products. Since that hasn't happened, it is only natural to assume that selling his products, no matter how good they are, isn't a priority for him. He has every right to conduct his business and personal life in whatever fashion he wants, but it is definitely costing him a lot of business and good will.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Quote Originally Posted by randyrat View Post
    That's the thing I love about capitalism!
    There's a void and someone will fill it.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.