Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionMCD ProductsReloading Everything
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication

Thread: Mexico to sue gun manufacturers

Mexico to sue gun manufacturers

Has anyone seen this?
    http://www.abajournal.com/news/artic..._us_gun_maker/

I am just wondering how this would impact civil suits against weapons manufacturers or even gun owners themselves. It just never stops, does it?

Armorer

Boolit Master

Anyone want to wager that that the Kenyan has something to do with this ?

A way of back dooring gun controll

John
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat

Boolit Master
    wasn't there a law passed protecting gun manufacturers from these suits? or was it passed state by state?

Boolit Master

Another scapegoat for a corrupt government to use to shift blame for their own shortcomings.

Boolit Grand Master
    The only problem with solving Mexico's problems permanently is lack of room for 18 more states (stars) on our flag's field of blue.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Banned
    And them ******** shouldn't be sued for the illegal aliens being smuggled into this country? I feel sorry for the New York law firm who takes this on.

Banned
    Not to worry the issue has all ready been contested and the liability issue is not applicable to manufacturers us supreme ct. Its called the protection of lawful arms act> The brief also extends to stores that purchase from the manufacturers for resale purposes as long as the proper procedures are followed (ie) fill out the forms, no straw sales. This is posturing by your southern neighbor when in reality all the colt m16s we sent down there over the years are turning up in the wrong hands how could that be???????????????????????
    Last edited by starnbar; 04-24-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by 9.3X62AL View Post
    The only problem with solving Mexico's problems permanently is lack of room for 18 more states (stars) on our flag's field of blue.
    First do away with welfare and then get some itty-bitty stars?

Edd
    Charter member Michigan liars club!

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Consider the clown(s) just one of God's little nettles in the woods, don't let it detract from the beauty. Sooner or latter you are going to run into the nettles regardless of how careful you are."

Beware of man who types much, but says nothing.

bhn22

We're toast anyway Al. We'll be lucky if we don't end up as stars on their flag.

Boolit Master
    that would be the quickest way to destroy the country.

around 90 million more dirt poor people to feed.

Boolit Master
    HI,
    DON'T FORGET WHO IS BEHIND OBAMANATION & HIS BAND OF GIDIANTTION ROBBERS.
    PINKO COMMIE F@#$%*S

Banned
    Mothers of dead drug addicts in a suit against Mexico makes more sense to me.

Gary

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    How about adding VICTIMS OF DRUG ADDICTS as well?

Also add what it costs to take care of drug addicts IE jail time, rehab centers counciling medication and DR bills?

By the way they can pay us in crude oil.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Simple. After the invasion, we make it ONE territory. We can talk about statehood for that territory over the next fifty years.
    That I could be wrong is an eventuality that has not escaped me. I just painted the pictures as I saw them. I do not know how to do anything else. (Saint Elmer, 1955)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Water Bill View Post
    How about adding VICTIMS OF DRUG ADDICTS as well?

Also add what it costs to take care of drug addicts IE jail time, rehab centers counciling medication and DR bills?

By the way they can pay us in crude oil.
    Actually they can't pay in oil. Since the families nationalized Mexico’s oil industry. Which simply means they seized US Corporate assets. They have leached the industry to the point where they can barely supply there own needs.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyM View Post
    Actually they can't pay in oil. Since the families nationalized Mexico’s oil industry. Which simply means they seized US Corporate assets. They have leached the industry to the point where they can barely supply there own needs.
    PEMEX has been mismanaged for quite a while now. The problem is not that there are insufficient oil reserves, but that production capacity has lagged and exploration of known and as yet untapped areas has been at a standstill for quite some time. The irony is that the windfall in commerce they've had from NAFTA is also driving demand for fuel to the point that they are facing an oil crisis that never had to be.