Load DataSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionRepackbox
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 44man

Boolit Master

44man

Do people realize 44man has been banned? I have butted heads with him many times but I hate that it happened.
    Well time must move on.
    Sorry.

Boolit Man
    I didn't know, why?!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Vendor Sponsor

I hate it too! A lot of ppl didn't know how to take him or how to take his comments with a grain of salt so they complained. Some took things up with him on the spot, others took things privately to the powers that be and he is gone. I would like an email address for him at least.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Man
    Ive not been back here for all that long. I had to reregister not remembering my past login info....Any way 44man was a fella I had become very fond of. There was a lot of knowledge between that ones ears. This is a sad thing....Jeff

Boolit Master
    I'm really sorry to hear this. I greatly respect his opinion on matters of the 44mag because of his many years of experience,. Even though he may seem rough at times, I don't think it is intentional. The written word is not the same as the spoken word due to the lack of voice reflections. In any case, I hope his ban is not permanent
    I'm the King of my castle---anytime my wife's not around
    Life NRA member

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Thomas Jefferson

LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSIUT OF THOSE WHO TREATEN US

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ubetcha View Post
    The written word is not the same as the spoken word due to the lack of voice reflections. In any case, I hope his ban is not permanent
    x10 Me to !!

Boolit Master
    Hope he is allowed back as he was blunt and seemed arrogant but I think he knew what he was talking about.

Boolit Master

He's a salty old dog with a lot of wisdom. Opinions too sure. Helpful on the phone as well. Hope he is back soon.

Boolit Master

This is my reply were I as well spoken:

Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    I hate it too! A lot of ppl didn't know how to take him or how to take his comments with a grain of salt so they complained. Some took things up with him on the spot, others took things privately to the powers that be and he is gone. I would like an email address for him at least.
    WebMonkey
    Retired 19D
    Psalm 91:9
    Honda 919

Boolit Master
    Oh man that is too bad I liked his posts he had allot of experience even if I didn't agree it was Ok. Well hopefully the mods will let him back after a short penalty period......

Boolit Master

If I said what I thought I would be banned also.
    It would almost be worth it.
    Some crusty folk don't mellow with age, the crust just gets thicker,sometimes a little less tolerant.

I hate to see things like this,looking through my own window 44 man was all good.
    I will miss your wisdom Sir.
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Grand Master

44Man;
    I certainly hope you can return quickly! I thoroughly enjoyed your wisdom!
    I hope the powers that be, have you return soon!

Dale53

Arrogant, hard to understand, prickly, a BS artist; but kind and knowledgeable in my short experience reading his posts. I miss him too.
    Best, Thomas.

Well Boo! Hate to see the free exchange of ideas take a blow. I always thought the man had a pretty good idea of what he was addressing even though at times his delivery may not have been as soft as could be. With that said, I have a hard time believing the Mods addressed the issue lightly - here's hoping all gets worked out.
    "Truth is treason in the empire of lies" Ron Paul

Boolit Master

Banned? No, I didn't know. I can certainly understand how it could happen though. While he had some knowledge and experience, he was as rough as a cobb.

From what I've seen of these mods over the years he must have worked hard to get banned. They don't do it lightly or on a whim. You have to be a bone head and then keep it up for a while.

If he is let back I hope he learns from it.

Cat
    Cogito, ergo armatum sum.

(I think, therefore I'm armed.)

Boolit Master
    I will miss his post as well , I deal with ruff talking old guys without letting it bother me .

Boolit Master
    I don't think anyone should get banned unless they make a direct, posted, insult to an individual. Being a bit rough and opinionated isn't a good enough reason. I always thought his posts reflected a lot of experience on his part....even though my own experiences didn't always agree with his. But, having a lot of experience and strong opinions are just what we end up with over time. I hope he gets back so he can occassionaly rub me the wrong way once in a while. After all, he paid his dues to learn everything he believes to be true.

Boolit Master

I've never known 44 man to loose control, he always was worth listening to when he had something to say.
    I can't figure out how some of the true antagonist linger on here without getting banned.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master
    Would normally read his posts --he knew what he thought he knew and I learned some from him-- hope things become settled

There are a good bunch of people on this forum, and an incredible amount of knowledge. 44man is one with an incredible amount of knowledge, and the experience to back it up. Some had different experiences and were equally as passionate about their experiences. In fact one of my favorite threads is one I started where 44man, 35whelen, and sixshot had many responses. You cant get that amount of real world experience from a book and I appreciated everyones input. When 44mag#1 and 44man get going in a thread I just read and hope to retain some that I can reflect in my real world experience.

I am hopeful his account gets reinstated as it would be a shame to loose that benefit of knowledge because a person wasn't used to his "delivery".
    Ill try anything once, twice if I forgot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast