Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Another request

Boolit Master

Another request

I know I've asked for prayers alot lately, but I am having serious fatigue issues that are getting worse not better. I can't get anything done, walking any distance tires me out, and I just feel horrible all the time. This piled on with PTSD, Hyper-vigilance, Depression, Cluster Headaches, and Arthritis is just making life miserable. I spend probably 18+ hours a day sometimes more sleeping, and I'm not getting rest at all. When I eat I get sick, my weight is on the rise again, and the doctors are basically taking the stance that my next big appointment with the oncologist is in December so let's "Wait and see" despite being in alot of pain all over again...

I would appreciate any prayers I could get.

Thanks, and God Bless.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord
    Please anoint Richard with your healing blessing, that you sooth his nerves, help him rest peacefully, give him the strength to live an active life, bless him with happiness to curb his depression and guide the doctors in the right path if there is any help for him to be found in medicines or treatments, we ask that you watch over him and keep him safe from the evils that torment him and we thank you for another day on this planet.
    Ahmen

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent for relief and improvement.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I truly hope your situation improves , I will pray for you .

Boolit Master
    Just prayed for you, Richard.

Boolit Master

There are no limits to prayer requests and I pray that Our heavenly father visit you with his healing hand and make you whole again. I pray that he eases your depression and strengthen you.

Jesus name I pray and ask all for his sake. Amen
    NRA Life Member Since 1981

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master

Richard I pray to God Almighty, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel, our God, for a healing for you, and an easing of stress and pressures that this world can inflict upon us. For it is written, "God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and of a sound mind." May the peace and comfort only He can give, be with you now and always, I pray in the name of our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ, Amen!

The verse from II Timothy 1; 7 has always been a comfort when everything comes against me.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Buddy

Prayers sent.
    Old and in the way.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Rich i have placed you on our national prayer list. i ask the Lord to heal a special freind an brother.
    Br. Jim

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

Richard, It sounds like your heart isnt pumping fast enough. Several of my friends had the same symptoms and they both got pacemakers...but here we go: God may you take Richard into your loving arms and heal and comfort not only him but his family. May You guide his doctors and medical personal in such a way that Richard will lose any fear yet feel comforted by their actions. Will you please watch over and protect Richard and his family. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Yes Lord.God bless.

Boolit Master

Richard, may the Lord place his healing hand upon you and give you and your family the peace that only He can provide. Amen

Boolit Master

Richard, I will be praying for you and will request prayer from the church. Keep your head up and know that all things work for good to those who love GOD.

Heavenly Father, watch over Richard, heal him and give him and his whole family your peace.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Banned

Praying for you brother.

Boolit Master

Richard, Please keep us updated on your situation. I know you may be feeling down and out, You may have all sorts of pain and mixed feelings. This is human but know we are praying for you and GOD will answer our prayers according to "HIS" will and for our "good", Look to GOD for your every need, He will never leave or forsake you.

Boolit Master

I had a lot of your symptoms. Sleeping all the time, no energy. Diagnosed as Depression. The anti-depressant that instantly turned my case around was Pristque.
    I pray to the Creator of all to touch and heal you.