Lee PrecisionWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: Early Bird

Boolit Buddy

Red face Early Bird

Well I guess it's true The Early Bird gets the worm or in this case the solder drippings from the radiator shop. Went to the shop Friday and the person I deal with said someone had come by and got a half of a bucket full. That's what I get for sleeping on the job instead of going there two weeks ago when I thought about it. I guess there is another caster in my neck of the woods ... Now I need to check my WW supplier before it manages to disappear. I almost feel violated, been getting solder from the guy for years. Knowing that it might go to another bullet caster eases the pain .

Boolit Grand Master

I've had the same experience. Sure irritates me, when I allow it to happen. I once missed out on 2 buckets of WW because I was wearing good clothes. The next fellow didn't care.

Some days you are the hydrant and some days you are the dog. I know that others hit some of the same places I do, I just figure sometimes I get the good sized load and sometimes they do. As long as I am getting it faster than I am using it I figure it's OK.

mold maker bummer that you missed out but you just provided one more argument for never wearing "good" clothes instead of comfortable clothes
    Can hear the discussion with DW now. "Your not going to wear that are you?" "Yeah I figure I might see a new tire store and want to get some WW's" Somehow I'm not sure this argument is going to work. But I will give it a try.

Pfft, sounds reasonable to me Roger.
    Looking for USGI M1 and carbine rifle parts, please PM me.

Banned

have her load them once......

Quote Originally Posted by Fredx10sen View Post
    Well I guess it's true The Early Bird gets the worm or in this case the solder drippings from the radiator shop. Went to the shop Friday and the person I deal with said someone had come by and got a half of a bucket full. That's what I get for sleeping on the job instead of going there two weeks ago when I thought about it. I guess there is another caster in my neck of the woods ... Now I need to check my WW supplier before it manages to disappear. I almost feel violated, been getting solder from the guy for years. Knowing that it might go to another bullet caster eases the pain .
    Probably not. Probably taking it to the scrap yard.