Load DataRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
WidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: Ruger Red hawk grip

Boolit Buddy

Ruger Red hawk grip

I have a Ruger Red hawk with the rubber pachmyer grip on it and it is too big for my hands. Anyone have one of the Ruger wooden paneled grips for the gun they would sell? Many thanks, the toolman.

Boolit Buddy
    Lett's grips can be had on eBay, and some distributors still have them in stock...

Midway still lists them, but says they are out of stock till 4/24...

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?newcat...mensionid=1387

ADDING:

SORRY!

I mistook your post to be searching for the Super-Redhawk/GP-100 one piece rubber grip...

Grip panels for the Redhawk are available almost anywhere...
    Last edited by Salmoneye; 04-15-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    You might check eBay for some older Uncle Mikes grips for your Redhawk. They are the slimest rubber grips that I know of that still cover the backstrap. I just picked up a set a couple weeks back and really like them.

Boolit Master at Heaven's Range GARCIA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JMtoolman View Post
    I have a Ruger Red hawk with the rubber pachmyer grip on it and it is too big for my hands. Anyone have one of the Ruger wooden paneled grips for the gun they would sell? Many thanks, the toolman.
    I had the opposite problem with my hands being to big for the grips.
    Went to Herrett's and had some custom "Roper" style stocks made up.
    Makes a world of difference in shooting when the stocks fit your hand correctly.
    You might want to look at their site and see if their is something that suits you.

Tom

Boolit Grand Master
    What Revo Geek said. Uncle Mike's neoprenes are the best fit for my hands that I've found to date for this Ruger Battleship Anchor of mine.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 9.3X62AL View Post
    What Revo Geek said. Uncle Mike's neoprenes are the best fit for my hands that I've found to date for this Ruger Battleship Anchor of mine.
    That's what I finally settled on for my RH. Hated those standard wood grips. Tried Pac's and Hogue's, but weren't my cup of tea.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01756 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	331.1 KB 
ID:	67751

Winelover

Boolit Grand Master
    I have a number of both Hogue and Pachmayr neoprene grips throughout my handgun assortment, and they fit and feel great on Colts--S&Ws--and other Rugers. On the Redhawk, not so much. Go figure.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Buddy
    HAH! Found mine. They're now yours. PM me your address and I'll send them along.