RepackboxLee PrecisionWidenersReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: Mauser pocket pistol in 32?

Mauser pocket pistol in 32?

Anybody have one? i know the magazines are very expensive and usually over a 100 spot. It just intrigued me today as i saw one at a local pawn shop. His price was kinda high compared to those on gunbroker. Asking 695.00 just wanted y'alls 2 cents and I'll await your feedback
    " I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere"
    Thomas Jefferson

Generous Donator

I paid $250 for one recently that was about 80% and picked up a second mag for $20 at a gun show. Nice little pistols however. Mark

Boolit Grand Master
    Izzit a Mauser HSc? They are fine pistols, but neither the 32 nor the 380 function reliably with hollow-point ammo in my experience. FMJs only, I wasn't casting when I owned the 380 I had so I dunno if RN castings would have fed or not. A friend's 380 is only reliable with FMJ, we tried castings and HPs in his--no love. A couple 32s I've fired ran well with factory FMJs, and wouldn't feed Silvertips or Gold Dots at all.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Man
    There is also the 1914 and 1934 models in .32 acp/7.65. If the shop would let you take some pics that would help better with the value.

If this is a very streamlined looking pistol, it is an HSC. I owned a .32 HSC back befor hollow points were invented so can't comment on its feeding habits but Euopeans don't build for hollowpoints. With solids, the HSC is an excellent pistol with a 40 pound DA trigger. I don't own it any more. &695. is way too much money for any of the Mauser pocket pistols.

I believe the pistol was a 34 model. i thought it'd be more of a "check this out" then anything. i like history
    " I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere"
    Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Man
    The 34 model had more of a curved grip than the 14. Some of those 1914's were German Police marked and have alot of History tied to them. Without pics $695 sounds high.