Load DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Wideners
Snyders Jerky Repackbox
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Well.....

Boolit Master

[/QUOTE]

Bumping back to the top how long will this run?? You I'm going to increase my bid to$30.00 each
    Last edited by SSGOldfart; 01-06-2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: fat fingers
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    I offered to auction 2 gun cleaning mats and I will stick to that. Low on cash myself but got plenty of raw materials so why not. Being retired mostly my time is free! So 2 12x18 2mm thick closed cell foam gun cleaning mats with your gun of choice engraved in the surface. I have quite a few of the more common designs on file and can always work up a new one to add to my file inventory.

Others here have helped me and this is a partial pay it back! Bidding will run to 6pm Jan 9 (central time)

Starting bid $20 each +$6 shipping

Example mat, right click view image takes you to my photobucket where you can see others and the other colors available(limited to my stock right now, dark blue, black, red, out of stock on the green sorry!)

Trying again to bump this to the top
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

I'll pay 35 for the mats. And would love you to help.any other way I can... recluse let me know.
    The only thing we are afraid of is our own abilities once you get to the point where you don't care about your abilities they become limitless

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the bump I was just going to do it myself!

Boolit Grand Master

So why doesn't JR take care of his debt to others? Perhaps this picture he posted on his Face Book page will help understand the mindset.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10628476_833365420106130_634763299840913247_n.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	126505
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    So why doesn't JR take care of his debt to others? Perhaps this picture he posted on his Face Book page will help understand the mindset.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10628476_833365420106130_634763299840913247_n.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	126505
    That says a lot.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

In Remembrance
    Several members PM'd me some additional info on BSJr, including a link to another Facebook page he has set up that goes by "Dans gun stuff." It can be found here for those who have a FB account: Dans Gun Stuff

Additionally, I get an e-mail from a fella here in Texas (who wishes to remain anonymous) unrelated to this board who BSJr did wrong regarding financial matters. Told me the same thing as we've seen here, "Felt sorry for the kid and his new wife."

Seems to be a common theme among friggin thieving con-artist white trash.

I captured some screen shots from Dans Gun Stuff that will help further explain his deep poverty and always being broke. I wish I'd been that damned broke when I was twenty-one that I could afford the toys he has. The only guns I had were the ones Uncle Sam issued me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop Junior View Post
    Looks like I am looking for work again. Ever feel like bad luck just follows you around?
    Junior, it's called karma and you're starting to get what you deserve. I suspect it's about to get worse as the word continues to get out and spread regarding your total lack of character and trustworthiness.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    Do you think you can use some of that free time to clear up some ---> unfinished business <--- ? You have hosed CGA pretty bad.
    [QUOTE=Bullshop Junior;3067541]Looks like I am looking for work again. Ever feel like bad luck just follows you

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop Junior View Post
    Alright let's get that stupid gun straight.

I put 20 bucks down on a finnish nagant that was at the local gun store that was priced at 120 bucks. The only reason I was gonna buy it, was because I know the finnish nagant rifles are worth a fair deal more then the Russian ones, so I was just gonna take it home, and stick it on gun broker and try to turn a buck on it. Next check, I went in with the other $100 and put it down, signed the papers got delayed and had to wait a few days to go pick it up. When I went in, they tried to hand me a russian nagant. I didn't want the Russian Nahant. When questioned, they said they didn't think I would know the differance, and that the other one had been put in the owners personal collection. When I asked for my money back, they wouldn't refund cash, and in that three day period I had gotten a new debit card, because the magnetic strip had worn of the old one, and they wouldn't refund it to a differant card. So the only choice was to put it on something else, or lose it. So I picked the cheapest gun in the store that wasn't a shot gun. A at cost AR15 that I put on a four month layaway, and havn't put a dime on it since, as I have about 6 dollars to my name, since I have been spending every penny of my checks trying to finally get caught up on bills. last check, in december I was finally caught up on all my bills for the first time in over a year, and was intending to start sending people the money I owe them starting first of the year. Did I forsee the oil market crashing? No, but it's just my luck, because every time something starts to go right, things happen. Like getting shot. Having a u joint go out on my truck and take the rear end, tranny, and transfer case with it. The oil market crashing.

And it make it clear. I don't have all these toys like I make it sound. Those guns I was playing with in texas were borrowed from a member here. If you ever noticed, I always said "in my possession". The only guys I have right now, are a handi rifle. And my single six. That's it. The 308 I am talking about getting, is a box of parts that still need put together I was gonna trade off of my dad.

that's that. Hopefully work picks up ahain, and I can pay everyone back this coming month as I had planned but we will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishhawk View Post
    Deadbeats get banned. I have 26 PM copy's from one member alone trying to get this resolved how many more PMs is enough? This is our last attempt to get danl to resolve this or as stated "deadbeats get banned" This action was not just a spur of the moment decision on the part of staff. Behind the curtain actions didn't work we hope this will. steve k
    The oil market has crashed?

Where? Sure as hell hasn't crashed here in the state you fled. Hasn't crashed in Louisiana. I doubt it's crashed in North Dakota. Your work and personal ethics may have crashed, but black crude is still employing people pretty well down here. I also noticed you went through about three jobs in eight months while you were down here. . . Those companies are still in business and haven't "crashed."

So no toys, no money, no luck, no nothing eh? Well, let's see. . .

SMDH. . .

Just posted a question to the Facebook page.......... "Dan are you the same person as Bullshop JR on the Cast Boolits forum"
    Awaiting a reply
    PJ

Reply was yes!
    What might he be thinking at this moment?
    PJ

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjames32 View Post
    Reply was yes!
    What might he be thinking at this moment?
    PJ
    Post links to the related threads, so his buddies can see them. He probably isn't smart enough to know how to remove them.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Posted a link to this thread. He has never heard of me except this thread.
    Is he still active on this forum or has he finally been banned?
    PJ

Should be tossed into a trash can and sealed tight lying thief he is

Boolit Grand Master

He posted here how he only owned two guns. And some members were saying that it wasn't right that members were saying he should sell them to pay his debts. Looks like he owns more than two to me.

I'm not feeling any charity towards this former member at the moment, but to be fair, the way I'm reading it, the FB pages posted here do not contradict only owning two guns - a handi-rifle, and parts to a .308. OK, possibly some partial interest in an AR. Not exactly a hidden arsenal, or even anything of any particular monetary value. Everything else is 'looking at', 'thinking about', or just 'talking big for friends online'. I personally do not FB. Is there more on the FB pages that would more clearly indicate actual ownership of additional firearms?

As for everything else seen there, definitely no excuses. My sense of fairness just insisted that I flag the bit about owning other guns pending more solid evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmm_3940 View Post
    I'm not feeling any charity towards this former member at the moment, but to be fair, the way I'm reading it, the FB pages posted here do not contradict only owning two guns - a handi-rifle, and parts to a .308. OK, possibly some partial interest in an AR. Not exactly a hidden arsenal, or even anything of any particular monetary value. Everything else is 'looking at', 'thinking about', or just 'talking big for friends online'. I personally do not FB. Is there more on the FB pages that would more clearly indicate actual ownership of additional firearms?

As for everything else seen there, definitely no excuses. My sense of fairness just insisted that I flag the bit about owning other guns pending more solid evidence.
    Dec 17 he put a old mosin nagant on layaway. He also noted that he is building a gunsmithing shop in the new house. From my experience both of these things take money, something he said he does not have.

Jerry Jr.
    You can't buy experience, but you'll pay for it.

.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer. ~ My Dad.

NRA LIFE MEMBER Upgraded to Endowment Member 5-23-14

BS jr's reply to my Facebook question:
    Dans Gun Stuff commented on your post.
    Dans Gun Stuff
    January 6 at 11:51pm
    Really? I've been banned? Oh well.

Dans Gun Stuff commented on your post.
    Dans Gun Stuff
    January 6 at 11:51pm
    Really? I've been banned? Oh well.

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    One thing I'm still a little unclear about. Isn't he supposedly married? Her fb is under her maiden name. There is a picture of a ring, but no evidence of marriage as far as I can tell.
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Cmm_3940 View Post

Look closer at recluse's earlier Facebook screen grabs. He bought a new lever gun over the summer and posted a pic of it on the hood of his truck with another of his lever guns. Read the comments about his concealed carry class where he mentions his new 1911.

Hard as it is to swallow, the kid is a liar and a thief. I'm glad my BS radar was working with him. Then again he's been hanging out in chat for 5 years. I had him pegged pretty well as a mooch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Sorry state of affairs for someone so young.

Seems to be prevalent among many of the younger generation.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Boolit Master
    I bought a rifle from him a while back. It may have been during his preparation to move. When it arrived, it was not as represented. It wasn't an expensive item, and I gave him a pass for being a "kid", and threw the junk rifle in the back of the closet. It still soured me enough that I thankfully didn't feel the need to contribute to his move to Texas. He's dug a big hole for himself, and doesn't seem concerned about it at all.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast