Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
Load DataWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Terry/Hazel Grindle/smokingguns/Old Fart Maddog2020/revolverfan2

Boolit Buddy
    It was on here,but I didn't save the forum,and just remembered oldfart by name when I found this thread.I am to new to know yet all the softwear stuff,and how to use it.I was wanting to buy the item,but oldfart had pm the guy,the guy bumped,there was old fart saying he was sick sorry pm coming.The the guy bumps,and someone else pm and got the mold.I figured bump mean like thread refreshed,and all pm's are void.I don't belong to another forum like this.
    Knowledge shall forever govern ignorance!

I see what I am hunting just coming off the "GRILL"!

It is not a measure of moral health to be well adjusted in a sick society!
    Jules

I was meaning it wasn't here recently (I hope) steve k S&S moderator
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.

In Remembrance

There are NO OTHER forums like this one. And, almost no reason to stray from this one.
    Welcome to one of the very best forums on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmiceyes View Post
    I don't belong to another forum like this.

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmiceyes View Post
    It was on here,but I didn't save the forum,and just remembered oldfart by name when I found this thread.I am to new to know yet all the softwear stuff,and how to use it.I was wanting to buy the item,but oldfart had pm the guy,the guy bumped,there was old fart saying he was sick sorry pm coming.The the guy bumps,and someone else pm and got the mold.I figured bump mean like thread refreshed,and all pm's are void.I don't belong to another forum like this.
    You asked what a "Bump" was in your trading thread and then it came up here so let me try to explain it.

Some people only pay attention to newer threads, or threads with new comments as they are higher in the order of the section. For instance, if you were selling an item, you would prefer to be on page 1 instead of 2, 3, 4, etc. Someone "Bumping” a thread is meant to bring it to page one and catch the eye of more people.

Hopefully I didn't butcher the explanation too much, but please ask if you have any more questions and welcome. Careful though, this site is addicting.

Dave

I have been reading this thread with some interest and was thinking is there not a group of gypsies that live down in that part of the country? I seem to remember a tv special about a clan and thought it was from that area.

Blasted hellish frozen northern wastelands, AKA Minnesota
    Do you mean the "Irish travelers"?

http://www.fraudtech.org/travelers.htm

I suppose scamming on the internet would be right up their alley. Little chance for prosecution, and they would save a lot on gas money compared to their old ways.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Boolit Master

Alturas, California...where the west still lives!
    Wow.......I read that link with my jaw hanging open. I had that exact scenario pulled on me many years ago by two good looking young girls dressed in somewhat "revealing" outfits. I was working on a customer's phone line in the woods of northern California when this Chevy pickup pulled over and the girls gave me that exact same story, i.e. order refused for some reason, boss told them to sell it cheap, etc.

Now, why they would pick a phone man in the middle of nowhere to try and unload this stuff is beyond me, but I looked the items over (a band saw, shop crane and some other stuff). I already knew the retail of comparable items as I had my own shop and received trade papers all the time, so I realized their price was ridiculous.......plus I really questioned the quality from what I could see. None of it passed the "smell test".I did them a favor and referred them to an auto shop whose owner had stiffed me on a repair job once. They departed, waving and winking.

That was easily 25 years ago, so they've been around for quite awhile.

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    What about Maddog2020? What's the story on him?

It's all the same person.
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.

Boolit Bub
    Thank you all for the warning. I was about to send $$ for some molds. Not now!!

Boolit Master
    Where did you find an ad from him for moulds??

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    OBSSD,

give me a call on my cell in the morning.

Rich

Boolit Bub
    My mistake. I misread the name. Guess it is time to go back for new bifocals. Getting old is a pain. You know, a pain here today and there tomorrow.

14. 01-10-2014, 10:12 PM

That's a federal crime, and a felony- Time to talk to the postal inspectors.

However, unless there's reason to believe Mr. Grindle has moved to New York- Mods should be consulted about starting a NEW deadbeat thread.

Boolit Master
    I didn't read all the post to see if it was mentioned, but forgive me if it was. This guy also uses BigB00mer and I have seen him on theoutdoortrader.com. I also found a post on on esite where supposedly him and his wife had been arrested for fraud at one point, but he is active on the trader again. I have found myself more than once clicking on his post and then realizing who it was. I avoid like a plague. I have seen him list casting equipment as well as TC stuff. Fortunately I have never had any dealings with him thanks to others that have pointed out his questionable dealings.

Rosewood

Boolit Bub
    apparently november 2013 hazel died.

this was an interesting read.. unfortunately i've had dealings with people like this in my time.. it's a shame. this forum seems to be a good one. hate that it's been plagued by scammers.

i'd say though, i wouldn't want to be the scammer, you guys went nuts on him/her haha
    Famous last words: "Hey, watch this!"

Straight shooters and deadbeats thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?263833-KuunLB

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by KuunLB View Post
    apparently november 2013 hazel died.

this was an interesting read.. unfortunately i've had dealings with people like this in my time.. it's a shame. this forum seems to be a good one. hate that it's been plagued by scammers.

i'd say though, i wouldn't want to be the scammer, you guys went nuts on him/her haha
    According to Terri Grindle's facebook profile he's alive and well. His wife Hazel died last November 16th. Hopefully they'll reunite soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnhappy View Post
    According to Terri Grindle's facebook profile he's alive and well. His wife Hazel died last November 16th. Hopefully they'll reunite soon.
    one can only hope
    Famous last words: "Hey, watch this!"

Straight shooters and deadbeats thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?263833-KuunLB

20. 11-10-2014, 10:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Fatnhappy View Post

My mom always said the only reward for an honest life was sleeping well, with a clear conscience.

No disrespect to mom, but I would add to that: Not having people on the internet saying things like this about one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert2368 View Post

My mom always said the only reward for an honest life was sleeping well, with a clear conscience.

No disrespect to mom, but I would add to that: Not having people on the internet saying things like this about one!

IMHO, you & Mom are both right!!! I would add, NOT having people "Anywhere" saying things like this about me!!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast