Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackbox
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, December 09

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, December 09

Good morning all. I love this message for today. Don't know why but this reminds me of an old Norman Greenbaum song. Have a safe and blessed day.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2msh0jut2Y

The Ultimate Friend

by Greg Laurie on Dec 9, 2022

Either way, Christ’s love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life.
    —2 Corinthians 5:14

When I go Christmas shopping for my wife, I don’t do it out of a sense of obligation. I enjoy it. I don’t do it because I’m afraid of how she will respond if I don’t get her a gift. I’m not motivated by fear; I’m motivated by love.

When you love someone, you naturally want to do things that you know will please them. The same is true of our relationship with Christ. True friends of Jesus obey Him because they want to, because they love Him.

The apostle Paul wrote, “Christ’s love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life” (2 Corinthians 5:14 NLT).

When we love the Lord, it is our delight, our privilege, to do what He commands.

People are bound to disappoint us, to let us down. But we have a friend to whom we can tell our secrets because He will never betray our confidence. We have a friend who will also share His secrets with us. We have the ultimate friend in Jesus Christ.

Not only does Jesus want to be our Savior and Lord, but He also wants to be our friend.

If you are not the friend of God, then you are His enemy. The Bible says that if you love the ways of the world, then you’re God’s enemy. In fact, Jesus said, “Anyone who isn’t with me opposes me, and anyone who isn’t working with me is actually working against me” (Matthew 12:30 NLT).

Maybe you’ve never known how it’s like to have a living, daily, continuous relationship—even friendship—with Jesus Christ. Maybe you hadn’t realized that such a thing was even possible.

Jesus is a friend who will stand by you no matter what. And He’s willing to come into your life, forgive your sins, and extend His friendship to you. But you must respond.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, Jesus is my Savior and all things to me!

Amen! And the more you talk to him, and learn to listen, the better it gets!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!