RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky

Thread: Looking for a smelter in VT

Boolit Bub

Looking for a smelter in VT

I have a deal for the right person who is located in VT and has the equipment to smelt wheel weights. I would like to bring my stash of WW's to you and have you smelt them into ingots and split the end result ingots 50/50.

I know I could do it myself but I'm not quite set up and I have to reduce the volume of the lead stash to keep peace.
    PM me if you are interested , would be nice if I could find someone in the northern half of the sate.

Bigmike13: Just do what I do, I would give the wife some $$$$$ to go shopping then to the movies and tell her to bring in some dinner from a restaurant. That works for me. the best part is you get to keep ALL the lead.
    FREE MEN OWN GUNS, SLAVES DON'T ----- GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike13 View Post
    I have a deal for the right person who is located in VT and has the equipment to smelt wheel weights. I would like to bring my stash of WW's to you and have you smelt them into ingots and split the end result ingots 50/50.

I know I could do it myself but I'm not quite set up and I have to reduce the volume of the lead stash to keep peace.
    PM me if you are interested , would be nice if I could find someone in the northern half of the sate.
    PM Sent