RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for the Rapture?

Boolit Man
    For those who believe in a pre-trib rapture, the most common passage to use in defense of that position is 1st Thessalonians 4:15>17, and that the first few verses in 2nd Thessalonians are talking about the man of sin/tribulation.
    Well, actually 2nd Thessalonians 2:3 shows the rapture before the man of sin is revealed.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"

The words "Falling away" have been used for over 400 years to describe somehow that people lose their faith, or they stop believing, or they give-up faith/believe.
    Those words "Falling away" only started in 1611 with the KJV.
    The original Greek text uses, "n apostaooia", (sorry, I can't type the accent marks,) and the original meaning did not mean what we call "Apostate", as in "become an apostate", or "fall away from faith".
    The original meaning of "apostaooia" was "Departing", the little "n" prefix signified A ONE TIME EVENT.
    People have been "falling away" from the faith since Adam, that's been ongoing since then, where "n apostaooia" is a singular event.

1, 382AD Jerome's Latin Vulgate, "Departure first".
    2, 1384 Wycliff Bible, "Departynge first".
    3, 1526 Tyndale Bible, "Departynge first".
    4, 1535 Cloverdale Bible, "Departynge first".
    5, 1539 Crammer Bible, "Departing first".
    6, 1576 Breeches Bible, "Departing first".
    7, 1583 Beeza Bible, "Departing first".
    8, 1608 Geneva Bible, "Departing first".
    9, 1611 King James Bible, "Falling away".

The word "Harpazo" is a "snatching away", the difference between Harpazo and "n apostaoosia" is a matter of degree not one of different action, the two might be considered as "will vs shall", they both imply the same outcome.
    One might also notice that Paul didn't say anything about "departing from the faith", to use the original language, what he said was: ",,,,,that day shall not come, unless there come a departure first".
    The "departure" is the church "departing first" before the man of sin is revealed.
    How did it get changed in the KJV? I have no idea, perhaps one of the scribes had an extra glass of wine at lunchtime.

About mistranslations, thought you might enjoy this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPeSCcFLYR4&t=1644s

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bowdrie View Post
    For those who believe in a pre-trib rapture, the most common passage to use in defense of that position is 1st Thessalonians 4:15>17,
    I am not sure how one could boast the most common passage to defend a pre-Trib rapture doctrine is 1st Thessalonians 4:15-17...
    Just to be CLEAR, there is not one word (NOTHING) in this passage talking about the regeneration (rapture) taking place before the 7 year period spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
    15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Nothing clear or even remotely ambiguous that suggest a pre-trib doctrine. it is just not there, not one word...
    It is however talking about the rapture

Also I thought the pre-tib thing was suppose to be a secret disappearance with no Signs and Wonders but just "the Church" " the Bride" is disappeared (The Lord descending from heaven with a shout of the Archangel, The Trump of God Blasting doesn't sound secret or low key to me)...

So I am not certain how this could be the most common passage to defend said doctrine.
    The passage does seem to line up with Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, Daniel 12 etc. all which are detailing the rapture.

and that the first few verses in 2nd Thessalonians are talking about the man of sin/tribulation.
    Well, actually 2nd Thessalonians 2:3 shows the rapture before the man of sin is revealed.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"

The words "Falling away" have been used for over 400 years to describe somehow...

In this passage Paul is offering encouragement to the church of the Thessalonians (They thought they had missed the rapture that he had spoke of in 1 Thessalonians) and rebuking the false doctrine that the day of Christ was at hand or that they somehow had missed it.

2 Thessalonians 2:2-3
    2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Through some word-smithing some have tried to change the "falling away"... to "the departure"... to "the rapture" thus creating something to point at as a pre-trib thingy
    Wow... what a stretch... Some folks think that they are smarter then the 47+ scholars, theologians, expert linguist that labored for 7 years to put the KJV together

Lets go ahead and try to re-write that scripture with your translation.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (Which day? The day of Christ, The Rapture) shall not come, except there come a falling away(according to your translation "the Rapture") first,

So "The Rapture" shall not come, except there come "the Rapture", first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

It really does not make much sense when you you think it through and write it out...

Also it is worth mentioning that you seem to disregard the word AND... Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

And is a coordinating conjunction. It is used to connect two words, phrases, clauses or prefixes together... The falling away and the revealing of the man of sin are connected as the same time reference ... not separated by 3 1/2 years

How did it get changed in the KJV? I have no idea, perhaps one of the scribes had an extra glass of wine at lunchtime.
    The suggestion that the KJV Bible is some how corrupt in translation because of a drinking scribe is very telling

I like to think that the 47+ scholars, theologians, expert linguist that assembled the KJV were guided by the Holy Ghost similar to what Peter had to say

2 Peter 1:21
    21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Boolit Man
    It's become quite plain that you can't even realize the last sentence I wrote was in jest, tongue-in-cheek.
    Anyway, the man of sin comes on the scene very shortly after the rapture but he is not shown to the Jews as the anti-christ until the mid-point when he kills the two witnesses and defiles the temple and declares himself god.
    Hey, I'm tired of being baited by someone who has swallowed all the Replacement Theology.
    You want to stay on earth for the tribulation?
    Be my guest, you know, sometimes God gives people what they want even if it's not good for them.
    So go ahead, crawl in your bunker, eat bugs and drink piss, and then get your head chopped off, if you're lucky maybe one of those 100lb hailstones will smash you before someone turns you in to the head choppers.
    Me, I'm outta here, flying up to heaven with millions of others.
    In the short time we got left on this earth you might want to watch this, but you'll need some courage to take the risk of being offended.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rczHh_6RHKc&t=992s
    Last edited by Bowdrie; 06-05-2024 at 12:19 AM. Reason: spelling

Boolit Buddy

Anyway, the man of sin comes on the scene very shortly after the rapture but he is not shown to the Jews as the anti-christ until the mid-point when he kills the two witnesses and defiles the temple and declares himself god.
    That is what you would like it to say... but what does it really say?

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

What it does not say is ..."the man of sin comes on the scene very shortly after the rapture but he is not shown to the Jews as the anti-christ until the mid-point when he kills the two witnesses and defiles the temple and declares himself god."

What is Does say... Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

SO... Before that day can happen... FIRST there must be a falling away and the man of sin be revealed as the son of perdition...(abomination of desolation, how else would he be revealed as the son of perdition?)

Nothing about coming on scene later or being revealed to the Jews later on...in 3 1/2 years

In fact this is being written to the Thessalonians... you know Greek Christian brethren

Hey, I'm tired of being baited by someone who has swallowed all the Replacement Theology.
    lol....simply responding to your post is not baiting you

Replacement Theology... is that one of those youtube things?
    You want to stay on earth for the tribulation?
    Be my guest, you know, sometimes God gives people what they want even if it's not good for them.
    So go ahead, crawl in your bunker, eat bugs and drink piss, and then get your head chopped off, if you're lucky maybe one of those 100lb hailstones will smash you before someone turns you in to the head choppers.
    Me, I'm outta here, flying up to heaven with millions of others.
    It is somewhat hilarious that I give you solid scripture and doctrine and you give me... bunker living, eating bugs and drinking urine.
    Just a point of fact... Redemption is not like the Progressive choice thing where one chooses whether you identify male or female... Redemption is what the Lord says it is... in his word, the Bible...

The only choice you have is "Believe on Jesus to Life" or "Reject Jesus on to Death"...

You do not get to choose the timing of the Lords return and day of redemption.
    In the short time we got left on this earth you might want to watch this, but you'll need some courage to take the risk of being offended.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rczHh_6RHKc&t=992s
    No thanks... Youtube is for entertainment and not to shape or define doctrine, That is the Job of the Holy Ghost. (and FYI, it doesn't take courage to sit in front of your computer and watch youtube)...
    If you are looking for doctrine, I would suggest you spend more time between the covers of your bible and less time zoned out on youtube videos or reading worthless rags written by man.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
    3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 3:16
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Boolit Man
    It's Ok brother, when the rapture happens all the truly saved will be caught-up even if they don't believe in the rapture.
    (If we see each other in the air, we can high-five each other,)
    But it's sad that so many Christians deprive themselves of the "Blessed Hope" that Paul speaks about.
    They somehow think that all the verses that say that believers are not subject to "The Wrath" means that God will protect them during the seven years.
    They've missed the entire message; they've talked themselves into a position that if they have enough faith that they'll be able to "Endure to the end".
    The end of what? The end of their lives, or the end of the tribulation?
    Too many Christians still think that the tribulation is for the Church, it's not for the Church, we've already been saved, we don't have to go thru God's wrath to prove our faith, (we're in the "Age of Grace").
    When the rapture happens the "Age of Grace" is over, and those who do accept the Lord during that seven years WILL have to "prove" their faith, they'll prove it by shedding their own blood, (head chopped off,) because they would not accept the blood that Jesus shed on the cross for salvation.
    The tribulation is God's judgement on an unbelieving world and on Israel.
    During those seven years ~1/2 of the world's population will die, but in Israel ~2/3rds will die, and if Jesus didn't come back down to earth when He does all of Israel would be wiped-out from the advancing armies of the antichrist.
    Yes, at the beginning of those seven years the antichrist will be welcomed by Israel, he signs the covenant that allows the Israelites to rebuild their temple and re-institute animal sacrifices.
    But when the abomination of desolation, (the antichrist,) defiles the temple, stops the sacrifices and declares that everyone worship him, that is when he is "revealed" to the Jews as an imposter.
    Yes, the antichrist will be "revealed" to many at the very beginning of the seven years, there will no doubt be millions of people around the world that after the rapture will say to themselves, "Hey, what my Christian friends told me about is really true and that guy I see on TV must be the antichrist that Joe mentioned".
    Christians right here and now in this age of grace need to stop thinking about a "Faith plus Works" equals salvation.
    When the age of grace ends at the rapture, those next seven years WILL be a "faith plus works" to be saved, for most, the "works" will be not taking the mark, (so no food or medical care for you,) and allowing themselves to be killed.
    When the "age of grace" ends at the rapture God re-institutes Mosaic Law, and "faith alone" will not save anybody.
    The book of James is a good "owner's manual" for those in general and the Jews in particular to get thru those seven years.
    Actually, all of the books after the epistles of Paul, (James to Jude,) are written as if they were handbooks to survive what's written in Revelation.
    Christians today need to put aside all this non-scriptural thinking about bunkers/guns/ammo/food/water and fighting or enduring till the "End".
    Be joyful and thankful that Jesus is taking us out of here before an insane bloody world destroying period of time
    Last edited by Bowdrie; 06-05-2024 at 03:02 PM.

Boolit Buddy

It's Ok brother, when the rapture happens all the truly saved will be caught-up even if they don't believe in the rapture.
    (If we see each other in the air, we can high-five each other,)
    But it's sad that so many Christians deprive themselves of the "Blessed Hope" that Paul speaks about.
    They somehow think that all the verses that say that believers are not subject to "The Wrath" means that God will protect them during the seven years.
    They've missed the entire message; they've talked themselves into a position that if they have enough faith that they'll be able to "Endure to the end".
    The end of what? The end of their lives, or the end of the tribulation?
    Too many Christians still think that the tribulation is for the Church, it's not for the Church, we've already been saved, we don't have to go thru God's wrath to prove our faith, (we're in the "Age of Grace").
    When the rapture happens the "Age of Grace" is over, and those who do accept the Lord during that seven years WILL have to "prove" their faith, they'll prove it by shedding their own blood, (head chopped off,) because they would not accept the blood that Jesus shed on the cross for salvation.
    The tribulation is God's judgement on an unbelieving world and on Israel.
    During those seven years ~1/2 of the world's population will die, but in Israel ~2/3rds will die, and if Jesus didn't come back down to earth when He does all of Israel would be wiped-out from the advancing armies of the antichrist.
    Yes, at the beginning of those seven years the antichrist will be welcomed by Israel, he signs the covenant that allows the Israelites to rebuild their temple and re-institute animal sacrifices.
    But when the abomination of desolation, (the antichrist,) defiles the temple, stops the sacrifices and declares that everyone worship him, that is when he is "revealed" to the Jews as an imposter.
    Yes, the antichrist will be "revealed" to many at the very beginning of the seven years, there will no doubt be millions of people around the world that after the rapture will say to themselves, "Hey, what my Christian friends told me about is really true and that guy I see on TV must be the antichrist that Joe mentioned".
    Christians right here and now in this age of grace need to stop thinking about a "Faith plus Works" equals salvation.
    When the age of grace ends at the rapture, those next seven years WILL be a "faith plus works" to be saved, for most, the "works" will be not taking the mark, (so no food or medical care for you,) and allowing themselves to be killed.
    When the "age of grace" ends at the rapture God re-institutes Mosaic Law, and "faith alone" will not save anybody.
    The book of James is a good "owner's manual" for those in general and the Jews in particular to get thru those seven years.
    Actually, all of the books after the epistles of Paul, (James to Jude,) are written as if they were handbooks to survive what's written in Revelation.
    Christians today need to put aside all this non-scriptural thinking about bunkers/guns/ammo/food/water and fighting or enduring till the "End".
    Be joyful and thankful that Jesus is taking us out of here before an insane bloody world destroying period of time
    Long on talk and short on scripture... (actually not a single passage in all that stuff)
    Great story telling...

I started to comment on each of the line items of your post and then realized that none of it was Biblical...
    It was just a compilation of your opinions probably formed by reading and watching Pre-Trib stuff geared to those with itching ears...
    and after all everyone is entitled to their own opinions

So have at it...
    If you desire a vigorous discussion feel free to attach chapter and verse to your opinions and I will most likely accommodate.

Boolit Man
    Sorry Alabama, there will never be enough chapter and verse to satisfy someone who thinks the whole Bible is written just for the "Church/Church Age/Age of Grace/Time of the Gentiles.
    On another point, in the months/years past there seemed to be a lot more people on this forum who actually had a good working knowledge of scripture.
    Where did they all go? Were they chased away by angry posts from those who had different opinions?
    Oh well, maybe they just gave-up and got tired of being personally attacked for every word they said.

Boolit Buddy

Sorry Alabama, there will never be enough chapter and verse to satisfy someone who thinks the whole Bible is written just for the "Church/Church Age/Age of Grace/Time of the Gentiles. I am not really even sure what that means
    On another point, in the months/years past there seemed to be a lot more people on this forum who actually had a good working knowledge of scripture.
    Where did they all go? Were they chased away by angry posts from those who had different opinions? Or maybe other folks do not consider different opinions to be angry post
    Oh well, maybe they just gave-up and got tired of being personally attacked for every word they said.
    The whole thing kind of sounds like a passive/aggressive shot to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Duke.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	327225

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama358 View Post
    That is what you would like it to say... but what does it really say?

What it does not say is ..."the man of sin comes on the scene very shortly after the rapture but he is not shown to the Jews as the anti-christ until the mid-point when he kills the two witnesses and defiles the temple and declares himself god."

What is Does say... Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

SO... Before that day can happen... FIRST there must be a falling away and the man of sin be revealed as the son of perdition...(abomination of desolation, how else would he be revealed as the son of perdition?)

Nothing about coming on scene later or being revealed to the Jews later on...in 3 1/2 years

In fact this is being written to the Thessalonians... you know Greek Christian brethren

lol....simply responding to your post is not baiting you

Replacement Theology... is that one of those youtube things?

It is somewhat hilarious that I give you solid scripture and doctrine and you give me... bunker living, eating bugs and drinking urine.
    Just a point of fact... Redemption is not like the Progressive choice thing where one chooses whether you identify male or female... Redemption is what the Lord says it is... in his word, the Bible...

The only choice you have is "Believe on Jesus to Life" or "Reject Jesus on to Death"...

You do not get to choose the timing of the Lords return and day of redemption.
    No thanks... Youtube is for entertainment and not to shape or define doctrine, That is the Job of the Holy Ghost. (and FYI, it doesn't take courage to sit in front of your computer and watch youtube)...
    If you are looking for doctrine, I would suggest you spend more time between the covers of your bible and less time zoned out on youtube videos or reading worthless rags written by man.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
    3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 3:16
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
    We should have a fun thread evaluating what the world looks like (political, economic, religious characteristics) when the man of sin is revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    We should have a fun thread evaluating what the world looks like (political, economic, religious characteristics) when the man of sin is revealed.
    That could be a nice learning tool. It won't be death and beheadings and other mindless violence. Lucy is far too intelligent for that. I think too many times people grossly underestimate the enemy. Our Father made him from top shelf materials and did not cut any corners in doing so. Ezekiel 28 will tell you exactly what he is like. Horns, tail, pitchfork and red long johns?? NO! How will the world be deceived by a Hitler 2.0? They wouldn't. The most godless on earth will not tolerate that behavior. MANY will be deceived as Revelation 13:8 so declares. You won't get the world to wh0re after you with openly evil behavior. Daniel 11:21 Peacefully and with flatteries he comes.

What will the world look like? The most beautiful creature you have ever laid eyes upon will be making promises and solving all your problems...just worship me. He will fix the broken world systems, make peace between all nations. Put a chicken in everybody's pot. Perform miracles...fire from the sky Revelation 13:13...that's NOT the 1st time he's done that trick BTW...go back to the oldest book in the KJV and read Job 1:16...........It'll be Happy Happy Happy. ......until the 7th trump sounds....then they will beg for the mountains to fall upon them.

Start the thread GoodCheer...sounds like fun.
    Isaiah 45 - I AM the Lord and there is none else

Boolit Buddy

Fun indeed!!!

I think you would see folks "opinions" light-years apart, with everything from...

Man of sin Character - Handsome debonair James Bond righteous dude To Greek Medusa Gorgon type with snakes in the hair and glowing eyes to turn you to stone.

Political environment - Freedom and Love To Cruel abusive tyranny

Economic environment - Booming eat drink and be merry To Starvation and wickedness abounding

Religious Characteristics - Independent fundamental Baptist To Muzzies To Judaism

I was recently down in Florida visiting kin folk... I was blown away at the divide...

One household they were like a perfect programed well tuned MSNBC bloviating that Trump is the Devil, all republicans are evil and the Supreme Court is worthless and have been taken over by the republicans

At the Next household they were Biden and the Demon-crats are wicked and treasonous and the worst examples of human-beings that mankind has ever seen.

These were well seasoned folks in the senior years and 100% non-flexible ready to fight for their cause!!! lol

It would be really fun to see it in Poll Form to get the tally on where folks are here at CB

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Nines&Twos View Post
    That could be a nice learning tool. It won't be death and beheadings and other mindless violence. It'll be Happy Happy Happy. ......until the 7th trump sounds....then they will beg for the mountains to fall upon them.
    If you think it'll be "Happy, Happy, Happy, until the 7th Trump sounds" you need to go back and start at Rev. 6:1 when the seals start to be opened.
    1st Seal, Man-of Sin arrives on world stage.
    2nd, Seal, take peace from the earth, people kill each other, no peace.
    3rd. Seal, pestilence, no food, work all day for a couple loaves of bread.
    4th. Seal, death and Hades, 1/4 of the population dies by sword. famine. plague.
    5th. Seal, now we see the millions of martyrs that have already been killed by the antichrist for their faith.
    6th. Seal, huge earthquakes, sun turns black, stars fall, mountains and islands removed from their places.
    7th. Seal, this just starts the "Trumpet judgements", the first 6 Seals were just the opening act.

Rounding off the numbers we have ~8 billion people on earth.
    Between the 4th and 5th Seals there are already ~2 billion dead.
    They'll be using excavators to dig holes and pushing bodies into those holes with road graders and bulldozers.
    With the Trumpet Judgements and the Bowl Judgements there are still another ~2 billion left to die.
    None of it's going to be "Happy",
    If you think it won't be "death and beheadings", then check-out Rev. 6:9, the 5th Seal.
    When you go to Rev. 8:7 that's only the 1st. Trumpet, and everything in the opening of the first 6 Seals has already happened.

Well hot doggies! It's fun already!

Well hot doggies! It's fun already!
    Now, how would you weave the abomination known as 'artificial intelligence' into this tapestry. AI has got to be top of the list for man's hubris. Nothing more than an attempt to be like our Father but man cannot create a single thing. By the very laws of physics 'man' so sottishly thinks are unbreakable....nothing can be created or destroyed..only changed from one form to another. ...another subject for another time.
    Man is desperate to prove he can make something. Reminds me of a joke I heard a while back....man finally discovered the process by which clay can be fashioned into life...Our Father showed up and said.."Wow, that's pretty impressive...Show me how you do it." Man reached down and scooped up a handful of clay to get started and Our Father said "Oh no!! Not with MY clay. Show me the clay YOU made.".....more digression...sorry.

It's my personal belief the 'Mark of the Beast' is not a mark you wear. It's not a stupid chip under your skin of a tattoo or some other nonsense. To have his mark IN your head as it says...you believe in your mind and heart he IS the messiah. His mark in your hand? What do you do with your hands...you work. So the mark in your hand is the work you do for the beast system and worshipping the wicked one. How then will this AI play into that? I'm not well educated but I'm no fool either..in the world we live in today...AI is extremely powerful. Just go to facebook or youtube and see all the fake junk and some of it is so very well made. AI can literally conjure an image or video of whatever you tell it. When the sheep cannot tell real from fiction...the people feeding that information to the masses become very powerful. Perhaps that's the system that breaks and is fixed by lucifer's office of antichrist.

Don't want to get too longwinded but while we are talking about technology....how is it that ole lucy is gonna get to the earth when the 6th trump sounds? We know Micheal will cast him out with his cronies but how will they get here? Short/small minded to think he just gets tossed like a rock and pfft! here he is. Our Father doesn't work that way. HE always works within the nature of HIS own construct. He's certainly not bound to it but it's been his choice to operate in more or less 'natural' methods. He didn't zap Korah and his followers like some dungeons and dragons wizard....the earth swallowed them up...at the command of our Father. Earth quake, sink hole...very natural. So how will the little horn box cedar 'physically' get to earth? Could it be he uses the same method our Father used when he visited with His throne during Ezekiel's lifetime? What Ezekiel describes is pretty obvious when you consider he was doing the best he could for a man who hadn't seen anything more advanced than the wheel. In the manuscripts you will find the Hebrew says Finely Polished Bronze. Now look at all the "UFO" sightings....sooner or later the truth of all that WILL come out.
    You want to see the world go stupid and bow before one entity? Have him be beautiful beyond description, call fire from the sky, have the answers to all the world's problems and have him travel to and from upon the earth (as he said in Job) and have him do it in an amber disk. The sheeple will come down with a case of the dumb like you have never seen. ......lastly...He ain't coming alone. We know the fallen angels will be coming back too. This is why a woman should have her head covered...not her HAIR and not with a stupid veil...she sould be covered with Christ for God forbid she be seduced by one them. Look at how disgusting (sexually) this world is....I don't believe they will HAVE to seduce the people of earth....the whor3s will be lined up and willing.

Far fetched for the milk drinkers I know. Read it. Make up your own mind and NEVER let anyone but Yeshua Jesus the Christ tell you different.

Now, how would you weave the abomination known as 'artificial intelligence' into this tapestry. AI has got to be top of the list for man's hubris. Nothing more than an attempt to be like our Father but man cannot create a single thing. By the very laws of physics 'man' so sottishly thinks are unbreakable....nothing can be created or destroyed..only changed from one form to another. ...another subject for another time.
    Man is desperate to prove he can make something. Reminds me of a joke I heard a while back....man finally discovered the process by which clay can be fashioned into life...Our Father showed up and said.."Wow, that's pretty impressive...Show me how you do it." Man reached down and scooped up a handful of clay to get started and Our Father said "Oh no!! Not with MY clay. Show me the clay YOU made.".....more digression...sorry.

It's my personal belief the 'Mark of the Beast' is not a mark you wear. It's not a stupid chip under your skin of a tattoo or some other nonsense. To have his mark IN your head as it says...you believe in your mind and heart he IS the messiah. His mark in your hand? What do you do with your hands...you work. So the mark in your hand is the work you do for the beast system and worshipping the wicked one. How then will this AI play into that? I'm not well educated but I'm no fool either..in the world we live in today...AI is extremely powerful. Just go to facebook or youtube and see all the fake junk and some of it is so very well made. AI can literally conjure an image or video of whatever you tell it. When the sheep cannot tell real from fiction...the people feeding that information to the masses become very powerful. Perhaps that's the system that breaks and is fixed by lucifer's office of antichrist.

Don't want to get too longwinded but while we are talking about technology....how is it that ole lucy is gonna get to the earth when the 6th trump sounds? We know Micheal will cast him out with his cronies but how will they get here? Short/small minded to think he just gets tossed like a rock and pfft! here he is. Our Father doesn't work that way. HE always works within the nature of HIS own construct. He's certainly not bound to it but it's been his choice to operate in more or less 'natural' methods. He didn't zap Korah and his followers like some dungeons and dragons wizard....the earth swallowed them up...at the command of our Father. Earth quake, sink hole...very natural. So how will the little horn box cedar 'physically' get to earth? Could it be he uses the same method our Father used when he visited with His throne during Ezekiel's lifetime? What Ezekiel describes is pretty obvious when you consider he was doing the best he could for a man who hadn't seen anything more advanced than the wheel. In the manuscripts you will find the Hebrew says Finely Polished Bronze. Now look at all the "UFO" sightings....sooner or later the truth of all that WILL come out.
    You want to see the world go stupid and bow before one entity? Have him be beautiful beyond description, call fire from the sky, have the answers to all the world's problems and have him travel to and from upon the earth (as he said in Job) and have him do it in an amber disk. The sheeple will come down with a case of the dumb like you have never seen. ......lastly...He ain't coming alone. We know the fallen angels will be coming back too. This is why a woman should have her head covered...not her HAIR and not with a stupid veil...she sould be covered with Christ for God forbid she be seduced by one them. Look at how disgusting (sexually) this world is....I don't believe they will HAVE to seduce the people of earth....the whor3s will be lined up and willing.

Far fetched for the milk drinkers I know. Read it. Make up your own mind and NEVER let anyone but Yeshua Jesus the Christ tell you different.
    Is predictive programming a tool of social engineering?
    Or is it the chance product of creative minds exposed to like content?

I asked that because of various examples of fiction media content that actually deal with the very scenario you're venturing into. Take the spiritual contest between Count Iblis and the beings of light that was featured in the original Battlestar Galactica series. Or how about Earth: Final Conflict created by Gene Roddenberry (a fellow who it seems never could keep his fingers out of his customers' religious beliefs). And speaking of Roddenberry, the story lines in the original Star Trek series were all over the place trying to sideswipe Christianity and plant seeds of doubt in the minds of the viewers. There are many other examples. And really, I brought that up to say this...

Seems to me that content in fictional comedy and dramas is just about as composed and manicured as it is for the infotainment daily deception broadcasts. And when you give their themes a really good Jack Elam stare what you're gonna see is that they're preaching a message. One of those messages has long been the space brothers. So yeah, even if I was biblically illiterate I'd have to suspect the public was being prepped for that.

Boolit Man
    It's my personal belief the 'Mark of the Beast' is not a mark you wear. It's not a stupid chip under your skin of a tattoo or some other nonsense.
    Oh boy, now that's one of those things that those with an alphabet of letters after their names have discussed for a couple thousand years.
    They most often reference the "Mark of Cain" that God put on him.
    I don't think God put some kind of tattoo or disfigurement on Cain either, I think God did something that made Cain look "different".
    Some of the scholars think the "mark" is something similar, that it makes those who receive it look "different", as though their DNA was changed, and they became no longer redeemable by God, either thru the shed blood of Jesus or by their own shed blood like the martyrs.
    It does say in 2nd Thessalonians 2:11 that God sends those people a "strong delusion", I think the strong delusion will cause them to line-up and get that "mark", whatever it is.
    I'm also reminded that God said our wisdom was as foolishness to Him.
    Last edited by Bowdrie; 06-12-2024 at 01:18 PM. Reason: spelling

Is predictive programming a tool of social engineering?
    Or is it the chance product of creative minds exposed to like content?

I asked that because of various examples of fiction media content that actually deal with the very scenario you're venturing into. Take the spiritual contest between Count Iblis and the beings of light that was featured in the original Battlestar Galactica series. Or how about Earth: Final Conflict created by Gene Roddenberry (a fellow who it seems never could keep his fingers out of his customers' religious beliefs). And speaking of Roddenberry, the story lines in the original Star Trek series were all over the place trying to sideswipe Christianity and plant seeds of doubt in the minds of the viewers. There are many other examples. And really, I brought that up to say this...

Seems to me that content in fictional comedy and dramas is just about as composed and manicured as it is for the infotainment daily deception broadcasts. And when you give their themes a really good Jack Elam stare what you're gonna see is that they're preaching a message. One of those messages has long been the space brothers. So yeah, even if I was biblically illiterate I'd have to suspect the public was being prepped for that.
    I'm completely with you...it does feel as though we are being 'groomed' to accept something.
    Tommy Lee Jones can be appropriately quoted here (from MIB no less!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Kay
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous creatures and you know it.
    ...and that's EXACTLY how it'll be when the 'instead-of-christ' shows up claiming to be whatever lie he choses to propagate. The masses are NOT prepared for it. The sheeple can NOT process an entity that can do the things that have only ever existed in fiction. They are going to lose their minds [as if they had much to lose] and go plum bonkers. If people will trample one another to death [sadly;literally] over some loser rock star or celebrity...how much more will they go ape for one who glistens in the sun and cannot be harmed by any bullet man has ever cast?

Boolit Buddy

End Times pouring out of the Holy Spirit

Joel 2:28-31 (KJV)
    28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
    29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
    30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
    31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Boolit Buddy

The sheeple can NOT process an entity that can do the things that have only ever existed in fiction. They are going to lose their minds [as if they had much to lose] and go plum bonkers.
    I thought we were the Sheep?

Matthew 25
    32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: