Load DataInline FabricationLee PrecisionWideners
RepackboxRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: big stray tomcat. his days are numbered

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    oh no, im not in the burbs, im in a place where the sheriff will come out for old ladies and shoot feral dogs. ive keep 12 gauge, 22 pistol and rifle and a 22 pellet gun handy one at each door just for unwanted critters
    Please do share what paradise you live in so we may flock to it for the remaining years. I should share the story how I got my property. I am on a road with no lines and only power on the poles. The previous owner was at the side of the road getting ready to walk into the property and decide where to have them build her house when she heard a gun shot. She drove straight to the real estate office and listed up the land. I got a call and it was sold in minutes. Now I add the the sounds of the lands.

Sometimes you have to do these things. Like putting down the sick family pet its not a fun time but you know.
    Last edited by Outer Rondacker; 05-23-2024 at 06:55 PM.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

If you do have totake a feral cat out by whatever means, don't write about it in your memoirs!
    The 82nd Airborne Taught Us To Make the Rules Not Follow Them Like Sheeple

Boolit Buddy
    Our little town is just full up with feral and stray cats. There are so many that the animal control won't even pick them up anymore. Sucks 'cause they're decimating the native bird and lizard populations.

Even though they won't take them, if animal control finds out you did something about the problem yourself, they're right there threatening animal cruelty charges...

The cats are just being cats. It's the humans that turn them out in the first place that are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    The cats are just being cats. It's the humans that turn them out in the first place that are the problem.
    Truth!
    Isaiah 45 - I AM the Lord and there is none else

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by HWooldridge View Post
    Slightly OT, but I used to have two Australian Shepherd dogs, a bitch and her daughter, who had an organized routine to kill cats. They would slowly approach from 180 degrees apart and the cat wouldn't know which way to look. At some point, the cat would panic and make a break, which was when the dogs would strike. They would almost always catch the cat and pull it in half, then leave the remains where they lay. We had an old one-eyed tom who lived in the garage since both dogs were young, and he was the only one they never attacked. I saw them pull the same trick on a squirrel once, and they never ate the carcass - it was just killing for sport.
    Gang bangers behave the same way. I have given this a lot of thought and I'll just have to deal with the aftermath of killing the closer one f that happens. Cats don't have Glocks though.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 S&W Long, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, 44 Special 44 Magnum. .223, 7.62x39, 7.62 x 54R, .30-06, 45-70, .32, .36, .44. .45. .50. .54. .58 and .60 round ball and various minies. And .375 heel crimped conical for those .36 conversions . KB6MRP on Discord

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TM101 View Post
    Gang bangers behave the same way. I have given this a lot of thought and I'll just have to deal with the aftermath of killing the closer one f that happens. Cats don't have Glocks though.
    All predators must think alike...

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodtroll View Post
    I don't know why it is, but I've never seen an orange tom cat that wasn't a pain in the ****. They seem to be mostly crazy for some reason.
    Kinda like orange haired women.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jimdeere View Post
    Kinda like orange haired women.
    Now ya' done it. Wait till WILCO sees this!