Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersReloading Everything
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Repackbox Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really cheap boolit storage

In Remebrance

Quote Originally Posted by jdgabbard View Post
    The cheap coffee I get is the "Chase & Sanborn" brand. Its $3 for 34.5 oz at the local Warehouse Market. If you do the math that is about $1.50 a pound. It reminds me of the coffee I've been drinking for years in the Army. You know...were it got the term "Cup of Joe"
    You do know they left off the "Cup of Joes urine" right? My mother in law used to pick up the really cheap stuff- Chase and Sanborn, Chock full o'nuts, or even the generic "COFFEE" an old out of business chain used to carry. Of course she boiled it in the percolator for a few hours before serving it so it could have been old socks and peat moss for all we knew.....

Boolit Buddy
    I use cardboard and styrofoam cartridge boxes from Midway.

Smile plastic trays

9 mm trays work excelent for loading block/storage of 7mm tc/u , loaded and stored base down . When it's a call to the firing line for siloutte just grab and go . Also good for .38 spec wadcutters and .38 super as well .

WHEN CRAP IS WORTH MONEY THE POOR WILL BE BORN WITHOUT a**HOLES !

Boolit Mold
    The best ones i have found came with my IMI ammunition they are open on the bottom and work great for drying my casings out as i use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean them.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207 View Post
    You do know they left off the "Cup of Joes urine" right? My mother in law used to pick up the really cheap stuff- Chase and Sanborn, Chock full o'nuts, or even the generic "COFFEE" an old out of business chain used to carry. Of course she boiled it in the percolator for a few hours before serving it so it could have been old socks and peat moss for all we knew.....
    Sounds like you're mother in law would be right at home down in Southeastern Oklahoma. You tell her she can come visit any time she wants. And I'll drink whatever coffee she fixes. My aunt still fixes coffee in a percolator. She refuses to upgrade to a coffee pot.
    JDGabbard's Feedback Thread

Jdgabbard's very own boolit boxes pattern!

GOA and FPC have done more in the last decade than your NRA has done in it's entire existence... Support the ones that actually do something for you.

Cardboard - stacked in layers, keeps lube from drying sticking to next boolit and getting everything messy. Cover up, keep dust off.

and are they hard to move without spilling?

No.....

Boolit Master

Cohut, I like it. Simplistic, yet effective.

GOA and FPC have done more in the last decade than your NRA has done in it's entire existence... Support the ones that actually do something for you.

Boolit Buddy

Made some "pine boxes" for my bullets. Once they are sized I store them in these. As you can see the box standing on its side has a lip that locks into the box below it. They are easy to make too. Malcolm

Boolit Master

Now thats cool. What did you make those with 1x4?