Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackbox
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walked around the rear of the house.....

Boolit Master
    as it gets colder they will all die except the queen and the queen will find a place to hide through the winter. if you can kill the queen that colony won't come back

Boolit Buddy
    Had a big paper wasp nest under the eaves of my shed ... washed it away with the high pressure water hose ... sprayed the wasps on the ground with Raid before they could dry out and also sprayed the place under the eaves where the nest was so any survivors couldn't rebuild there ... worked like a charm like it always does ... the dog was curious and started sniffing the ground under the nest and took a sting ... he lost interest real quick
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Boolit Master

I put a very large paper wasp nest in my workshop. It kept kids out for over 20 years.
    Once the wasp nest is empty, they never return, they have built a new nest elsewhere.
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I used to have lots of yellow jackets nest in the eaves of the cabin. I put up a few Japanese lanterns, and it keeps them away, as they think it is another bees nest.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!