Inline FabricationRepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: military records

Boolit Master
    thanks larry. and to you , barnabus; to call me a coward is quite extreme, since you know nothing about me or the person that i was inquireing about. look in the _______mirror

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysouth View Post
    the VA tells us that no Army records were destroyed.
    Not true. My Dad was Army and in VN. He was confronted a few years later for wearing VN service ribbons/metals. Mom, bless her, had saved his copies of all his paperwork proving he had earned them. The official records were destroyed in that fire.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken

removed
    Last edited by gc45; 04-09-2023 at 12:09 PM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gibson View Post
    This is the OPs first post.

You are telling me he has made about 650 posts in 10 days since that first post a week and a half ago?

Gentlemen: I, myself am a veteran. I agree with Larry that dead or alive, truth should prevail. Isn't that what history is all about, and the constant researching to discover the truth about our past? Many books have been written about this or that figure in history and what they really did or did not do, good or bad. No one here is a coward, and such insinuations are in bad form. For that reason this thread is now closed, it all having been said and nothing really to be added.

DG