Titan ReloadingRepackboxLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2

Thread: Custom 2240.

Boolit Master

Custom 2240.

I got this in trade for my Crosman 150. Steel breech shortened to match evenly with the trigger housing. Gas port enlarged. Valve work done. 10 inch barrel. Disco stainless steel bolt and probe. Very accurate and more power then stock. I added the Microdot. Trigger shoe soldered on to the stock trigger.

The guy who traded it to me for the 150 was aware of its issues. I sent it to him to see if he could fix it, since the first guy who tried couldn't get it working. He is going to send it away to get rebuilt and with a new brass valve stem added. He is happy with the trade and so am I. Yeah fans of the 150 will say I should have sent it in to get repaired. I have more then enough money into this 150 project already. So I was happy to make the trade.
    A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you won't be needing one again.

Boolit Buddy

Your photo was made blurry by Photobucket. I have dropped them since they started demanding payments in exchange for my photos I uploaded. A ransom, of sorts. Dan

Boolit Buddy

These modified Crosman guns can be a lot of fun. I have a 1322 pump, I modified the valve, piston, and changed the barrel to a 14" barrel.
    I also modified the trigger, by replacing the spring with 2 opposing magnets. The result is a very nice trigger that is light and consistent.
    Dan