WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
RepackboxInline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Lee Precision

Thread: Square Deal B powder funnel

Square Deal B powder funnel

I bought a sdb from a member here as ready to load 44 mag. Well its not. Parts missing and broken. So the G funnel is missing but I have a F from a partial 9mm kit I bought that is also missing alot of parts. I have the F funnel adjusted to work I think but is there something I am missing? I haven't put powder in it yet because I am missing alot of other parts still too. Thanks!!
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member

Boolit Master

Although the F funnel might work, kinda for 44... it is not going to work well or easily. Post a wtb ad for the parts you are missing.

Edit to add; What all are you missing? I don't think I have a spare G funnel, but I do have a lot of other spare parts. I'll help you if I can.

I am missing the locator buttons, the primer pick up tube and hardware, the primer retaining pin that keeps them in the tube at the bottom while the primer cup is away, the cartridge chute is broken where the bin is supposed to hang. It also didnt come with any of the small primer parts but I didnt think to ask if it did so that parts my fault. I think I would have been further ahead to but a brand new unit from Dillon once I'm done. Probably missing more parts but dont know it yet.
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member

Boolit Master

PM sent

Boolit Master

Call Dillon! They will send you the parts for free.
    Semper Fi!

Currently casting for .223, .308, .30-06, .30-40 Krag, 9mm, .38/.357, 10mm, 44 Mag and 45 ACP.

I like strange looking boolits!

NRA Patriot Life Endowment member.

Boolit Bub
    I just got a Square Deal B in 45 ACP from a friend of mine and it had a few issues such as missing locator pins and the primer out alarm housing was broken. I contacted Dillon and they told me that they couldn't give me the pins for free. I said cool no problem. when I told them that the alarm housing was broken also they said that they would replace it for free and since they were sending me that they would go ahead and put the pins in for no charge. I was sop happy I went ahead and bought a spare parts kit for 20.00. That way I could hopefully keep going if I had a problem then get a replacement part for the spare parts kit.
    I may be dumb but I can lift heavy things

A place to start might be the first 5 pages of the manual, just to see what you should have.

http://dillonhelp.com/Dillon%20Manua...l_may_2007.pdf

Thanks for all your responses. I am gonna call Dillon. Thanks
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member

Well it cost me $90 to get the stuff I need plus some stuff an extremely generous member here is giving me. Dillon is warrantying a couple parts but I had to buy alot of it. Not all education is free I guess. Thanks everyone
    NRA Life Member
    Amvets life member

Boolit Bub
    When you get that piece of machinery going you will forget all about that 90.00
    I may be dumb but I can lift heavy things