Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackbox
Lee Precision
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Google warning AGAINST CASTBOOLITS!!!

Cast Boolits Owner

Willy is actively addressing this issue. Please ensure your virus protection is up to date and don't click on strange looking links.

R
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

"Yahooo!" thanks No_1...
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Master
    Hi No1.Thanks for the heads up.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Banned

5:10 pm, Michigan, same thing again.

Well like I had posted earlier go to Google settings and make it a trusted site and the problem goes away

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rhill View Post
    It is a communist plot, I mean democratic plot
    same thing, yup

Banned

I went to my mothers house and I had to do some updates to her computer. I was getting the same message as the other post I just put up. I updated her computer as the ActiveX flash was out of date. A new version from Microsoft replaced it and now there are no warnings on her computer at either site.

I was getting the same problem using my usual browser (Firefox), but opened the site in Internet Explorer and it's working fine now ... ????
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

I was getting the same problem with Firefox, but now that I've opened the site in Internet Explorer I'm not having any problems? (2:31 pm PST)
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

FYI: Besides the deceptive site warning, i have been getting sent to extremely squirrely sites when I return to a Castboolits tab after it's been open a while. I'm using foxfire.

One of the prime targets for hacking to spread malware is the servers that provide advertising content across many websites. Since the ads will appear on legitimate sites people will be less suspicious. So if hackers can get the advertising servers to serve up their malware they are more likely to get victims.

Browsers are getting better at spotting content being added to the site that is suspicious. Time magazine and assorted news and commercial companies web sites have been in that position where ads on their site were links to malware or cross site attack.

The other thing is sometimes the certificates used by hosting companies to validate the identity of web sites and allows HTTPS (secure https) communication to work will expire or something will change that makes the certificate information not match the server or site. Browsers will and should warn people about that. If the certificate is not valid no way to know if the site is a "fake" version pretending to be a legitimate site or just a clerical error that makes the certificate appear invalid.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Banned

it's a google thing.
    we are working on it.
    it's not the first time.

Boolit Master

Windows 7 and i have the same issue on Google Chrome i reported they are wrong no response or fix yet same happens each time i open a new post they are probably mad hillary lost!
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterAZ View Post
    It is malware related, and I think it has to do with fake Adobe Flash Player updates. If you get a pop-up regarding Flash update, DO NOT CLICK ON IT!
    It cant be anything to do with flash as member shooter6br was getting the problem on android and you cannot use flash on android.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    The warning, (Red Page) is not the fault of your browser or a search engine. Cast boolits has been hacked with malware. It's happened before and they did it again. Probably in the ads at the top of the page. Just because you click ignore and can read and post doesn't make the problem better. Unless you are running antimalware on your machine or iphone, you can pick up whatever it is that the malware is trying to install on your machine.

Cast Boolits has a bug somewhere.

Hope that was clear enough.

In case you missed this.........>
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...=1#post3855618
    Wife to Gray Wolf. It was time to get my own handle I guess cause

Boolit Master

Win 10, IE, no problems getting to site.
    God Bless America
    US Army, NRA Patron, TSRA Life
    SASS, Ruger & Marlin accumulator

The above statement makes sense because when I click to still go on that evil malefic site Google is warning me about it, opens but not completely. To open it completely I have to go on the browser bar where my anti-malware icon is and click on the icon and specifically ask to open the site completely.
    At first only a part of the adds are visible, after I purposely ask for completely opening of the site all the adds opens up. I guess is one of those adds who carry a sort of bug or something.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterAZ View Post
    It is malware related, and I think it has to do with fake Adobe Flash Player updates. If you get a pop-up regarding Flash update, DO NOT CLICK ON IT!
    Uh, Adobe Flash did just have a legitimate update. So, if you use it, it needs to be updated. If you are worried about it, if you use Firefox, go to tools, then addons and see if your version needs updating.
    Wife to Gray Wolf. It was time to get my own handle I guess cause

Me too, If you use Firefox, Open up the castboolits main page, copy it, and then open up the menu on the far right top of page, the three horizontal lines.
    Click on OPTIONS, then on left side, Security. then TOP line far right - EXCEPTIONS and then Past the castboolits link and then the ALLOW button.

Boolit Master

Windows XP, Chrome gives me the same warning. Details indicate some type of phishing scheme.
    God Bless, Whisler