RotoMetals2Load DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
WidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Lee Precision Repackbox
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wife left me.

In Remembrance
    Moose hunting in my skivvies, the skeeters would love me. lol

When she went outside last year, I bought 6 rifles while she was gone. lol It is easy when you don't have to sneak them in. lol

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    Moose hunting in my skivvies, the skeeters would love me. lol

When she went outside last year, I bought 6 rifles while she was gone. lol It is easy when you don't have to sneak them in. lol
    I use to sneak them in. Sometimes it is cheaper than having to buy a new horse to make up for it..

Boolit Master
    Go get some Big butts and sweet cheeks!!! Even a few King crabs would do. Close the windows and crank up the air or open the windows up and let the house air out with the stereo cranked so you can hear it out in the yard.

Boolit Grand Master

Did you start the thread directly after this one too?

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSO View Post
    Did you start the thread directly after this one too?
    Don't have a clue which thread your talking about, but it is easy enough to see who atarts a thread.

Boolit Grand Master

When I first saw the post the top one was wife left me and the next one was Finally! It has since been moved.

Going through a divorce, though I'm the instigator in my case. Not happy, not getting problems fixed, she is not the one and we were foolish to think we were meant for each other.

- Stay civil as possible.
    - If you have minor children together, start paying an estimated support to her and document. This will be in your favor in court.
    - File for exclusive use of the home. This will treat her as a stranger and she has no legal right to enter the property, even if her name in on the deed/title/mortgage. She enters, it's criminal trespass.
    - Follow the law and if AK is a 50/50 state, obtain your legal entitlements to the fullest allowed by law.
    - Do not start a relationship until the divorce is finalized. Doing so could and has gone against the man before.

From my experience currently going through this, that's my advice.
    "A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph, or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." - Aldo Leopold

Live generously.

Boolit Grand Master

Best of luck Adam. I think starmac was kinda teasing though.

Your points, however, are spot on. If truly the instigator (of the relationship demise and not initiator of divorce) you need to address the issues as it will only follow you into your next relationship. People all make mistakes. It's how you deal with them that shows your true character. We've all sinned.

I missed the "back in 3 weeks part". Haha

I was the initiator of the divorce. The relationship demise was mutual. We never addressed problems, but procrastinated. Basically got to the point of living like room mates that happened to have kids together and I said this is enough. Let's do it before it hurts even more down the road. We are good friends, just not good husband/wife.

I'm staying single for a while and focusing on my kids and getting my life back in order. Trying to buy a house, it will need some work, but right now I don't need a relationship. I need to better myself for my kids before I go around trying to impress women. I lost my reloading business in the divorce, so I'm trying to start that from scratch all over again.
    "A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph, or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." - Aldo Leopold

Live generously.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSO View Post
    When I first saw the post the top one was wife left me and the next one was Finally! It has since been moved.
    Ha Ha, I see what you were talking about. lol

And no my wife IS coming back, or least I sure hope she is. lol If I locked her out, who would do the cooking.

How about smoking cigars!!!!!
    FREE MEN OWN GUNS, SLAVES DON'T ----- GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by largecaliberman View Post
    How about smoking cigars!!!!!

Sure, you can smoke cigars, ...but it might not help your love life any..

could be like ..what did they call it??

Kryptonite..

How do I know this?, because I was heavily addicted to them for several years..
    Last edited by Clay M; 09-08-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Boolit Master
    I SURE like buying ALL the guns I want. I knew that F.F.L. would pay off in the end. Do what I want daily. Life is very good.....