MCD ProductsTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee Precision

View Poll Results: "Ignore" feature. Do you use it?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hahahahha! All the time WILCO. All the time.

19 19.19%
  • "Ignore" feature? Didn't know we had one.

20 20.20%
  • One more poll WILCO and I'll use it on you!

13 13.13%
  • I'm voting for someone who is ignoring your posts.

12 12.12%
  • Really WILCO? REALLY?

6 6.06%
  • I've never needed to use it.

36 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Ignore" feature. Do you use it?

Banned

Fatnhappy, that sounds like my friends list. Half of them are dead, a whole bunch have been banned, and it's three pages long. A lot has happened in just six years.

Gear

Boolit Grand Master
    Wow, makes me wonder how many ignore lists I'm on?
    You will learn far more at the casting, loading, and shooting bench than you ever will at a computer bench.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Geez, Dean, I didn't know you were ignoring me! But of course if you are, you can't see this right now, so neener-neener!

Hardly, I have to keep you where I can see you. Otherwise my ice cream will disappear and the sheep will be pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master

Where Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland join.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnhappy View Post
    Hardly, I have to keep you where I can see you. Otherwise my ice cream will disappear and the sheep will be pregnant.
    I wonder what their wool would look like?
    Blacksmith

S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us!

Banned

They'd be half bald I'd think, but very handy with carving tools.

Gear

Boolit Master
    Nope, most all have something of interest to say most of the time, but when a thread degenerates to an argument between fence posts I simply ignore the offending thread.
    “You don’t practice until you get it right. You practice until you can’t get it wrong.” Jason Elam, All-Pro kicker, Denver Broncos

Boolit Grand Master

Thought about it once, not worth the keystroke to me. Finally did figure out where it was a few minutes ago.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Can someone tell me how to use it?

Boolit Grand Master
    Click on yor name in upper right of screen. Go to User CP. On left side scroll down to Edit Ignore List. Type in name and add them to the list.
    You will learn far more at the casting, loading, and shooting bench than you ever will at a computer bench.

Banned

OMG Btroj, where'd you GO???!!

Gear

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by geargnasher View Post
    OMG Btroj, where'd you GO???!!

Gear
    Btroj? Who?

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

In Remembrance
    I have 55 on my list. Over half of them have been banned, about a dozen disappeared into the ether. 4 have past or presently enjoyed moderator rights and the software won't actually ignore them. Vendor Sponsor fall into the moderator category, Frozone being the quintessential example. I put him on my list when he only had 3 posts. He then became a VS and his posts started showing. He's since been banned.
    QuakerRich holds the speed record for making my list.

3 have posted on this thread.
    Dean, I've got 84 keeping Frank company, four on this list with one making the list because of comments made here that are well in line and consistent with comments made for the past year or so.

I actually cleaned up the list a couple of years ago when I was laid up most of the year in one hospital or another or recuperating. I also recently went through the list around the holidays and took some folks off--most promptly made their way back on after reminding me why they had made it there in the first place.

Fatnhappy, that sounds like my friends list. Half of them are dead, a whole bunch have been banned, and it's three pages long. A lot has happened in just six years.

Gear
    Agree. I'm constantly saddened by the friends avatars I have who are now casting up in Heaven where the lead pot never runs low and stays at a constant temperature.

There was an old saying back in Texas frontier law enforcement that the bigger a town got, the bigger the jail also got.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Oh... uh... in that case, I apologize for all those insults. Yeah, I apologize. We're good. Right buddy?

The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Did someone say something?

I just close my eyes and go neener, neener, neener, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...... that and hitting page down once usually gets offending posts out of sight and mind.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Banned
    southern California and sometimes Honolulu, hawaii
    Hit the ignore button and put some holes and blank spots in the rich tapestry of characters on castboolits? Not a chance! I don't want to miss anyone or anything. What could be worst than following a thread with self inflicted blank spots! Jay

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

They'd be half bald I'd think, but very handy with carving tools.

Gear
    that's funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master
    I only had one guy who was nominated, and like others have said, he may have something worth while, so for now, no.
    The rules of the range are simple at best, Should you venture in that habitat, Don't cuss a man's dog, be good to the cook, And don't mess with a cowboy's hat. ~ Baxter Black

Quote Originally Posted by btroj View Post
    Click on yor name in upper right of screen. Go to User CP. On left side scroll down to Edit Ignore List. Type in name and add them to the list.
    Thanks. Now tell me where I can get a hat like that so I can join the Big Hat Gang.

Boolit Master

I don't do ignore. Everyone has a purpose, even if it is only to serve as a horrible example.

And even the worst posts can sometimes be humorous! I usually learn something, even from the worst "rant-ers".
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment