RepackboxTitan ReloadingMCD ProductsReloading Everything
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "...she took the hot lead and poured it into his ear..."

Boolit Master
    My Mom was born and raised in Arkansas in the late 1800s. She told me the way men who mistreated their families were punished. On a given night a group of masked men would ride to the man's house, drag him outside, tie him to the hitching post and proceed to lay the leather to him. It usually solved the problem. I have no sympathy for any type of abuser. Same goes for p-----s.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Vendor Sponsor

I don't lie to 'em, cheat on 'em, or beat on 'em.. Them's my rules, been working purty good (as long as I got a good one)..
    My parkinsonism that controls walking and balance has made me unable to work in the shop. VOTE RED * PRAY OFTEN You are welcome to message me here or send email to xlordsguitars@gmail.com.

Boolit Bub

my Grandma told me that story about the lead in the ear, said you could shake his skull and hear the lead rattle. I don,t know how she knew this.

Boolit Master
    Do you guys remember the story of the town bully whom everyone was afraid of? There was a large town function with the street filled with hundreds of people. The bully was in the back seat of a car with a woman on each side. Someone pulled the door open and stuck a Browning Auto Shotgun in his side and pulled the trigger 3 times. No one was ever charged because the 300 or so people at the scene never seen a thing. That's how I remember it anyway...

Boolit Buddy
    A local drunk would beat his wife about every Saturday night till her two boys hit about 16 and took over, pop never laid a hand her again. Know of another who suspected his daughter was being abused, he and her two brothers (big boys) went to their house one night and told the son in law what he suspected and that he did not give her to be abused and if he ever suspected it again he was turning the brothers lose, no more problems and finally knew (vagly) a preacher who had a Christian school, one day his wife waked into his office unannounced and found him with a young female student on his lap, when he got home she blew him away and walked

Quote Originally Posted by thaxted View Post
    There was a drunken wife beater in my home town,one night after the usual domestic boxing match,his wife sailed a 150grn bullet from his .30-06 into his back while he was sleeping.
    I never heard anything more about it, as far as I know she was never even arrested.

It might have been ruled a suicide
    Where do you live because we have a similar story that happened to a abusive man in my home town.

Boolit Grand Master
    Fellow worked for my Grandfather doing yard work. The fellow told me of the day he had been drinking and went home and decided to let his wife know who was the boss. He said he "reared back and smacked her one time, then a few hours later woke up in the corner with her standing over him, shaking her fist at him, telling him "if you ever think of doing that again, you will find out just what a real whippin is all about". Said he never did it again (she out weighed him by at least 50 lbs). Took the bruises about two weeks to start fadeing away.

Had a 1st class on ship that on pay day never got home till sunday night broke. His wife emptied the frig and filled it with booze next payday she met him at the ship and collected the money and when he got home she gave him all the drinks he wanted til he passed out. Lugged him to bed and tucked him in. She beat him with a broom handle then called the PD to get him out of the house. They called the ambulance to get him and when the hospital got thru xraying he had broken ribs ,a broken arm, and a cuncousion. From then on he had his check sent straight to her and he quit drinking, never another drop that I know of in 2 yrs while I served with him.
    CD
    When you find you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead,keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

i guess there is more than one way to make custom fitted ear plugs.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Couple of bars of soap in a pair of pantyhose makes a dandy weapon......dad had a coworker show up bruised after coming home drunk one Saturday night. Wife was a bit upset and took out her frustrations