Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rain!

Boolit Buddy
    I had to go fishing it was so nice tonight in cntl Tx. 73 degrees when I left. Fish were biting and the skeeters weren't.

Boolit Man

SOWELA (southwest Louisiana) had 3 to 9, depending on location, since Thur nigh. High temps only reached mid 80s. Only 70 this morning and the typical afternoon chance of more rain. That front was a welcome phenomena.
    CSM(R) 1983-2013

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.mike View Post
    Hope you boys in TX get some slow long soaks down there Lord knows ya'll need it.
    all the best
    Mike
    Folks west and northwest of me are really hurting. They got a few inches and are grateful but truly need several more inches.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

We have a houseful of company at the house and it was cold enough this morning that they did not notice that the AC was broke. I got the parts and fixed it by noon and still not 70 degrees. It has rained every day, but the kids play in the pool, lake and on the "big" waterslide I set up and don't pay attention to the good rains. My tanks may all fill up yet. God has blessed Texas.
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does,he needs it very badly!" Sir Winston Churchill