MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Load DataLee PrecisionRepackboxWideners
Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darn cops...

Banned

"Gear's Rules" outlines the protocol on equipment/components for mandatory gun purchase.

Gear

"Darn Cops", that's the way I was given 3, 5 gallon buckets of 45acp brass. but No powder!

“A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It's called Prison."

--- Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Boolit Bub
    Hats off to the generous police buddy! I only with that I had one.

Boolit Master

Oy, I wouldn't even try that (publicly), my whole state is on a rampage to collect any nickel they can find. They were paying people to take scrap metal away so they ended up giving it to a local for nothing to avoid paying the haul away fee. They inquired about hauling to the scrap yard themselves in a work truck and turn in the receipt. They couldn't find a policy on that so now they don't allow them to give it away and tell them to stock pile the metal scrap. The wood scrap they were giving away now must go in the dumpster lest an employee recycle it at home.

Our PD range brass was being traded at the ammo supplier for range incidentals; staple guns, staples, gun cleaning supplies, backers, training aids. Nope, that they have a policy to send it to the capital now. The range guy got some heat for misallocating funds even though they were being used for work. You can't make this stuff up.

I even got asked about 500 .40 cal cases I gave away to one of the mechanics. I had to get pissy and let them know it was from ammo I bought not theirs. (Back from when buying a box of .40 was only 9 bucks)