Inline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Wideners

Thread: What's up with Roger Ronas

Boolit Buddy

What's up with Roger Ronas

Hello fellow casters,
    I must explain why I haven't been around much lately.
    About 45 days ago I was forced to start Dialysis. It's been a rocky road, living alone and riding my scooter back and forth to treatments.
    I have to sit in chair without moving for 5 hours, 3 days a week.
    I have fatigue after words and don't feel much like surfing the net.
    I will try to do better.

Thanks
    Roger
    Let's make AMERICA Great again!!!

Boolit Master

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there and do what you gotta do. We'll be here for you.
    One of my father's favorite statements: "If I say a chicken dips snuff, look under his wing for the snuffbox" How I was raised, who I am.

Moderator Emeritus

Good luck with your treatments Roger. We'll be here for when you do feel like surfin the net.
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

In Remembrance
    Don't blame you for not feeling like surfing the net after a thrice weekly experience like that. Just hang in there and keep your chin up and spend your quality time with who and what matters.

Boolit Master
    My father had to do dialysis for years an he had to go 60 miles one way . We all took turns taking him to his treatments . They made him very tired also . Good luck with your treatments.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    That does not sound fun at all. I know it would drive me crazy not being able to move for that long. Hang in there!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

That sucks Roger! Do you have a laptop? I download old movies free from the net and watch them during down time. Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks to everyone's response.
    When I posted I wasn't looking for that but it sure feels good.
    Because of you guys and gals on this site I have hope that things will work out.
    God Bless you all,
    Roger
    Let's make AMERICA Great again!!!

Boolit Master

Roger I hope that your situation improves and you can maintain a normal life. My father-in-law had to undergo dialysis and it really bothered him until he acclimated to the treatments. He never got used to them completely but he was able to get to the point that they didn't bother him as much.

Hopefully you will reach that point soon and be better able to handle it. Prayers that your situation improves.
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment